A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Better Time

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Better Time

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 am

Her eyes widened. She had by now expected grandeur in every room but the kitchen was truly a work of art. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love it" she whispered, already feeling the gentle call of the sea, however some hungers would not be denied as it was the case of her now growling stomach. She chuckled and made her way forward towards the refrigerator, again surprised that it was stocked to the brim with all manner of foods and drinks, most, if not all of them being her favorites.

She pulled out some juice first, needing to first replenish the blood Bill had taken from her before anything else tonight.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Bill watched as she made her way to the large refrigerator and pulled out some kind of fruit juice and poured herself a large glass full and nearly drain her glass. He could hear her stomach begin to rumble which made him chuckle. He walked across the kitchen to a cupboard and pulled out a large frying pan, he then proceeded to walk to the refrigerator and pull out some eggs, cheese, some meat of some sort and onion. He began to chop the onion.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 pm

She blinked and watched him. "I think I must be dreaming.... surely the King of Louisiana isn't making me breakfast" she said as she walked over to him, kissing his shoulder.

She finished her drink, setting the glass down. "You don't have to cook Bill... especially when you don't even eat"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 pm

"It is something i enjoyed doing when I was human. But it has been sometime since I have had much practice"

He grinned as he placed the onion into a hot frying pan, before he proceeded to chop up the meant which he found out to be ham. Chopping it roughly as he then added it to the hot frying pan.

"Please sit....relax. This is your time to enjoy"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm

She smiled, sitting on one of the many stools by the large breakfast nook. "I sure hope other vampires don't take offense to me just letting you cook" she said with a grin as she watched him cook.

It was a strange scene, just them talking, he cooking. She had a moment of "husband and wife" mood where he'd be the man to be spoiling her every day with breakfast in bed.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 pm

He began to add the beaten egg to the pan and let it settle for a moment while it began to take shape, then he began to add the cheese that was already grated to the folded egg. As the cheese melted, he pulled out a plate from a cupboard from above his head.

He slid the Omelette on the plate and turned to place it onto the large marble island that Kiara was sat at.

"I have not known many vampires that still...keep some of their human traits with them as they are turned. This is the first time i have done this since I was turned"

He pulled out two white napkins from a drawer, placing one in front of Kiara, and he used the other to cover his hand to open another drawer than contained utensils. Silver utensils.

He took out a fork and a knife and placed them onto the napkin beside her. He went to the fridge to pull out the carton of juice from the refrigerator and filled up her glass and placed it next to her plate

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm

She smiled "Then I'll consider myself honored that you would cook for me Bill" she said, seeing as how he used the napkin to hold the silver utensils. She began to cut up the omelette. She took a bite and grinned.

"Oh wow...this...this is delicious" she said with a bright smile before she dug into the food with gusto.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm

"I am glad you enjoy. Without being able to taste myself"

He grinned as he continued to watch her for a moment as she raised the fork to her mouth as the food slid into her mouth. Before he turned to the fridge and pull out a bottle of True Blood and walk over to the microwave. Waiting until the microwave pinged, he took the warmed bottle and shook it between his hands and then proceeded to pour the blood into a clouded crystal glass.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 pm

She was sipping her drink as she watched him.

"Is true blood really that nasty? I've heard Jessica rant on and on about how it never compares to real blood from the source" she said as she set her glass down. It was something she'd always wondered about, considering Bill never got that happy look when he drank true blood as when he drank from her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 pm

He took a sip from his glass before placing it onto the marble island, he leaned on the edge.

"As you know the Japanese spent many years devising the formula for True Blood, with the help a well known scientist. True Blood has all the nutrients that human blood contains. The taste is something to be desired, allowing vampires to make themselves known among the human world. It lacks in flavor, and it sustains us. But it never does quench our thirst for blood"

He took another small mouthful of blood from his glass.

"Why drink the substitute? When the real thing tastes of sweet wine"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 pm

She chuckled. "It's why my business is quite lucrative... drink from the source... all safe, no draining, no strange vampire police coming over and forcing true blood on you" she said as she finished her meal.

"speaking off... I did bring us a few special blood treats... I can't be the only one being spoiled with tasty food"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:12 pm

He grinned as she gently laid her utensils onto her plate. He had finished his blood as well, leaning over towards her he took her plate and placed them into the large sink.

"That is very thoughtful of you. Thank you"

He walked back over towards her where she sat on one of the many stools. Using his finger, he tilted her head so that there eyes connected.

"I have never met someone such as you. You do things to me that I never thought possible..."

His hand drifted to her hip and he let his hand sit there as slide round to the base of her back as he slid her closer to the edge of the stool as he inched his body closer to her's. Her positioned himself so that his thighs were both in between hers.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 pm

She smiled softly. "What is it I do to you Bill? and are they things you want me to repeat?" she asked, now sitting on the edge of the stool, his hand on her hip, his body so close to hers, yet only hers emitted any warmth.

Her gazed fixed with his, his impossible blue eyes locking with hers.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 pm

He grinned as he took a step back pulling her into a stance, his hands both drifted to the back of her thighs as he lifted her into the air. He then sat in the stool where she had previously had been sitting. Her legs dangled mid-air as her arms snaked around his neck as her hands gripped onto her hips.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 pm

She blinked, now suddenly standing, then up in the hair. He sat down and she was soon sitting on his lap. She placed a soft kiss along his temple.

"should I fear your silence?" she whispered, her arms around his neck for support.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm

He smiled at her and leaned into whisper into her ear.

"You have no need to fear me"

With her arms around his neck, he let his other hand go to her front as he began to undo the buttons on her shirt.

Once he had undone them all, leaving her exposed, he twisted his body so that she was now sat on the worktop. He slid the chair out from under him, and stood between her legs. Encouraging her to lean back on her arms, he began to slide her loose short down her smooth legs.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm

She let out a soft sigh, his hands traveling down her front. Soon she was sitting atop the large granite counter top, her arms slowly unwinding from his neck as she leaned back. She felt shivers break out all over her skin as her shorts parted company from her body.

She watched him, scenting the hunger from his body as she placed her elbows down on the counter top to support herself, her blouse open and exposing her bare chest, having not put on a bra since she'd exited the plane.

The faint glimmer of her navel piercing contrasted against the dark fabric of her panties.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm

He watched as her almost bare body laid before him, he felt a surge of arousal course through him. He slowly disheveled himself of his trousers and footwear. His shirt opened, but remained on his shoulders. Their eyes connected as he let his tongue slide across his lips.

He leaned in so that her face was inched from his, he could feel her own arousal flow of her in strong waves of lust and need.

He smiled at her, before letting his lips kiss just above the hem of her dark panties, before raising his head to look at her again.

"Would you like to join me for a swim?"

He stood up properly as he winked at her as he could sense her frustration. He turned slowly and began heading towards the patio doors than opened up onto the sandy beach.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 pm

She let out a soft growl, arching her back, inviting him closer but then he pulled away and she did growl in frustration.

"A swim..." she whispered, already picturing all the possibilities. She couldn't help but lick her lips, seeing his bare bottom just walk over to the patio doors. She hopped off the counter and grinned.

"I think a swim would be wonderful" she said, not bothering to cover up. He wouldn't be nearly naked if he didn't think they wouldn't have complete privacy.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm

He heard her sigh with frustration as he made his way down the soft sandy beach, the sand filling the gaps between his toes. He had slid of his shirt and left it heaped on the sand. As he walked to the water's edge, the small waves caressed over his feet as they began to sink slightly in the sand.

Their was not a cloud in sight, and the moon was bright and high in the sky, the beam reflecting in the ripples of the water.

He began to waddle into the warm water as it sloshed against his cooling skin, he stopped when the water was just above his hips, his eyes kept firmly on the moon's reflection in the water. His ears picked up Kiara's heart beat, he craned his head to see that she had followed him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Kiara made her way towards him, her feet barely making a sound on the sand. She casually tossed off her shirt first before grinning at him. She made sure he saw her completely before she slowly began to peel off her panties, tossing them behind her as she walked into the water. She shivered as the cold ocean lashed against her skin but soon she was infront of him, the water covering her up to her waist.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm

He watched as she peeled her body of the last piece of clothing from her delicate body as she made her way into the water and he turned to meet her.

"You are so beautiful. I love you"

His hand dripping with water caressed her cheek as she leaned into his large hand. His other hand was placed on her hip as he pulled their bodies closer together.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 pm

She smiled, leaning into his hand. Soon their bodies were pressing together. His words made her smile more.

"I love you too Bill..." she whispered, half closing her eyes, still looking at him with a dreamy, relaxed expression.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 pm

His cool lips found their way to the hollow of her neck, as he let his tongue glide across her skin, his hands both placed on the base of her back as he pulled her closer to his body.

His lips caressed her neck to her cheek. Her heart beat increased as his ear heard which brought a smile to his own lips. He pulled back to look into her eyes, then suddenly his lips captured Kiara's. He let his tongue invade her mouth.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:43 pm

She let out a soft moan. Having his lips on her neck made her heart race, wondering if he'd bite or just torture her with his own unique ways.

His lips on hers made her melt. She clutched his shoulders, letting her tongue brush against his as she tasted him. The waves moved around softly around then, her body soon pressed against him, hip to hip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 pm