For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Needing peace of mind

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Needing peace of mind Empty Needing peace of mind

Post by Claude Crane Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 am

Seeing Eric kill Russell was an extremely, wow, I can't even describe the feeling I had when it happened. It was a huge relief to see and I could feel everyone calm down a bit afterwards. Things have been a little slow since that night and we have all been pretty quiet and just going about our business as usual. I haven't seen Sookie in a few days and I was starting to worry about her. I found Claudette in the backroom behind the stage and told her I was going out to see how Sookie was doing and she nodded and went back to getting the next dancer ready for the show. I slipped out of the portal and into the big open field and started walking towards Sookie's house. I was scared and worried as I walked down the abandoned gravel road hoping I would find her in good health. I approached her house, but didn't sense anyone around. I knocked on her front door and waited, but with no reply. I turned the knob and to my amazement the door opened. I walked in and yelled for Sookie, but still sensing nothing. I didn't like the feeling I was getting with her not here. I searched through the house looking for any sign as to where she might be, but came up empty handed. I decided to try Merlotte's, so I made my way to the bar. When I arrived there, I walked into the door and no one was around. I noticed the time here and it was still a little early for customers, so I headed back to Sookie's and decided to wait for her. I sat on the porch swing and let myself drift off as I tried to fill my head with thoughts of her safety and happiness.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 am