A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Dawn Commeth

Kiara Griffen

Sexual The Dawn Commeth

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Kiara was driving like a bat out of hell through bon temp. She could still hear Jessica’s panicked voice not too long ago.

“Kiara! Bill he..he just left! He just ran off and it’s almost dawn and I can’t find him!” she’d yelled in a panic. Kiara had heard that Eric had been sheltering Bill, but it seems that he had gotten out with Jessica. She stopped at the spot Jessica had spoken off. She got out, slinging her back pack over her shoulders. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It had been quite some time since she’d picked up Bill’s scent, but she managed to make it out through the myriad of scents around. She began to run, being in a wooded area her car was parked in one of the small trails.

She picked up speed, already seeing the sky turn light with orange and pink. The sun would rise in a few minutes and Bill would be fried crispy if she didn’t find him. She growled, urging her legs to move faster, only slowing down to make sure she still had the scent trail. “Dammit Bill where are you?” she whispered to herself.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: The Dawn Commeth

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Bill closed his eyes as he turned to face the east of the rising sun as his skin prickled as the sun was trying to break through the clouded sky that hid the glazing light that would signal the start of a new dawn day. His eyes forced themselves to close as the amerce light became brighter and the heat more intense to his pale skin, he could feel and hear everything that surrounded him and the nature's wildlife became alive with the slow rising run.

His hands ran to the hem of his black shirt and he lifted it across his broad chest and over his tussled hair as he dropped it to the grass in a heap, and his arms dangled by his side. He welcomed the pain with what the sun brought. He welcomed the light. He opened his arms and welcomed the True Death.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Kiara ran faster. Already seeing the sun begin to peek out from the clouds. She reached a small clearing and spotted him. Already he was smoking and beginning to burn.

"Bill Compton don't you dare commit suicide on me" she all but growled as she reached into her backpack, pulled out a long, dark blanket and tackled the vampire to the ground. Before he could say anything she had the blanket over him. Nonchalantly she began to drag him back to the tree line where the trees provided more shade from the sun.

"Dammit Bill.. what is it with you and suicide?" she muttered, still dragging him back until they were several feet away from the killer sun beams. She set him down, pulling the blanket just off his face to examine him. He was already burned in some places and severely burned in others. She reached into her backpack, pulling out a bottle of true blood.

"It aint warm but it'll do.. so drink" she said as she opened the bottle and place it near his lips.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Bill could feel his skin burn as the sun broke through the hazed clouds as it now shone brightly in the sky, his skin was now fully exposed to the glory of the first morning sun. He could feel his eyes begin to burn through the skin as now all he could feel was immerse pain, and he welcomed it. It would all soon be over.

As he felt his knees buckle, the sunlight was no longer on his skin, his was shrouded in darkness as a voice of an angel welcomed him to his final moments of what he believed to be on this earth as she draped a dark blanket over his skin and withdrew his burning corpse from the blazing sun and sheltered him beneath the shade of clustered trees from the sun.

His hands now felt the dry crisp grass beneath his finger tips as he could smell blood and taste blood as it now filled his mouth, setting out a burning blaze that surged through his body. Had he been welcomed with open arms to a new plane of existence? Had be been accepted by the grace of God into his Kingdom of light?

His eye lids flickered open as he fought against the light to see the vision of an angel that had taken him beneath her wing into salvation. Once his eyes re-adjusted his eyes became wide as he now saw who he hoped he would see again. Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Kiara tilted the bottle of true blood near his lips. "Come on Bill drink.. you don't look good being all crispy fried" she whispered, keeping the rest of his body still under the blanket. She encouraged him to drink, cradling his head in one arm while tilting the drink with her other hand.

She kept an eye above them. The sun was now fully out from behind the clouds and she didn't want any stray sun beams to peek out from the canopy of branches and leaves above them.

"Come on Bill. Drink some and gather your strength then I'll take you somewhere safe for the day"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Bill forced more of the blood into his mouth as he could still feel the lasting effects from the sun blaring rays across his burnt skin. His head floundered with thoughts as he forced a hurtful smile across his face as he raised his hands to force the bottle of blood away from his cracked lips. His arms becoming heavy as he fought against the bleeds that he could now feel begin to build up in his ears.

"I-I-It's you.....I found you"

The words barely found the way to slide from his lips as he now believed that he was in a place with the woman he loved, the woman that he has killed in the heat of insanity.

"I..I knew I would see you again"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

She blinked, listening to him. "You're a bit out of it Bill, just... let me take care of you ok?" she said softly. She set the empty bottle of true blood down and smiled at him.

"I'll be covering your face now ok? Just try and rest" she said as she draped the blanket back over his face. She grabbed her backpack then debated the best way of bringing Bill to her car. Sighing she moved the backpack so it was strapped to her front instead, then draped Bill over her back, pretty much carrying him. He was literal dead weight but she sucked it up.

It took her a good while but she finally managed to get them back to her car. Feeling a bit bad she opened her car trunk and set Bill there. Her car wasn't sunlight proof, but the trunk was. She closed the trunk, got into the car and drove out.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm

He tried too keep his head held up high as he felt the weight of the sun blaze down on him through the canopy of the wallowing willow trees. His head slumped as his body was now weightless as he felt his body become shrouded by a blanket of darkness and his body hoisted from the ground as he felt like he was flying mid-air. He tried to find the words to force his lips to move, but could not.

The voice of Kiara was all that filled his mind, and he felt at peace as his body become shrouded in darkness as he felt some vehicle kick live into motion as his body swayed to the rhythmic motion as it bounced along the jagged rocky road.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Kiara drove back to the compound she owned. It was there that she had more help bringing in Bill. She set him up in one of the more fancier light proof rooms.

It was usually for clients, it had a large plantation style bed, raised from the ground by a few steps. Windowless, equipped with a large closet, private bathroom and an area to store blood. She set him on the bed and removed all the bloody clothes he had on. He was still very much injured as she draped a silk sheet over him. With a damp cloth she dabbed at the places where he'd been been having the bleeds before. Once he was somewhat cleaned up she made sure there was plenty of true blood stocked up.

"Sleep Bill, you can argue with me about death tonight"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:29 pm

"It is not the weight of jewel or plate, Or the fondle of silk or fur; 'Tis the spirit in which the gift is rich, As the gifts of the Wise Ones were, And we are not told whose gift was gold"

His mind graced with the thought as silk now sheathed his large frame and his finger tips glided along the lightest silk sheet that he had ever felt before, the graces of heaven had given him the gift. Kiara's voice surrounded him like fields of angel's with harps and rivers of clear crystal waters.

"I-I remember...everything....I remember it all"

The words slid of his lips as his head sunk into the softest pillow and his body relaxed into the large bed.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Kiara watched as Bill was inevitably dragged into his day sleep. She sighed, closing the door behind her as she left him to rest. She hadn't heard much from what had happened, but according to Eric, Bill had lost most of his memories.

It seemed he remembered them all now if he'd sought out Jessica. He probably still thought he'd killed her. Not that he hadn't, but Jessica had managed to save her. She went back to her office, rubbing her eyes. She felt more tired than she should. She typed up a few papers she needed done then delegated work to the other people she employed. She forbade anyone from going near the corridor where Bill was sleeping.

After a few hours of work she took a quick shower and had a meal. Her office was set up so she could sleep comfortably if needed. She set her alarm to an hour before sunset and laid down, knowing she'd need her rest.

Sure enough an hour before sunset she awoke. Feeling more awake she put on just some simple sweat pants and a tank top. She had a few donors ready if needed and merely waited for Bill to wake.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Bill felt his body awaken to life, he stretched his muscles as the skin on his arms had managed to stitch itself back together as he had slept through the rest of the day, not being able to remember fully how he had become to be here. He vaguely remembered the blazing sun light as it seared his skin and bubble.

His eyes flustered open as the automatic lights lit up and filled the room. His arms slid beneath the silk sheets as he hoisted his body to a sitting stance as his eyes took in the room that he was sat in. He did not recognise this room, and he became wary of who had brought him here. Had it all been a dream?

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Kiara was sitting in her office which was just down the hall from where Bill was. She was eating her dinner, her computer showing small screens of the security cameras in Bill's room. She noticed he was now awake and looking around. Setting her fork down she sipped her juice before grabbing her phone and walking over to the room.

She knocked twice before opening the door. "I see you're awake" she said softly, dimming the lights a bit so they didn't bother his eyes. "You're in my work compound if you must know. Theres blood and donors if you're hungry, otherwise I can just fill you in on what happened" she said calmly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:04 pm

His skin was still stinging with the burns that had not fully healed yet. His eyes peered to the door as it creaked open as she walked in, his eyes unsure of what he was seeing was true? Was this another test from Lilith? Was this what awaited him after he had met the True Death willingly? Unsure of what to think, or what too feel. It left him a little uncertain and to be honest a little scared.

She had asked him if he was hungry, but he had shook his head to decline, although he was hungry and he could feel it in the pit of him, but he would not feed. He could not be sure of what was happening.

"I-I..Is this what happens after the True Death?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm

She blinked and chuckled a bit. "If it is then you have a bone to pick with the powers to be. No Bill, you're still... existing. I'd say you're alive but.. technically you're not" she said as she moved to sit on a nearby chair.

"I managed to save you just before you burst into flames" she said casually as she set the bottle down. "Before this I was told you were in Eric's dungeon" she said as she looked at him. "Do you remember anything that happened to you?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

He was still alive? He had not met the True Death? How could that possibly be? What had happened too him? He tried to remember what happened. But with his mind still hazy from the affects from the sun, it clouded his judgement.

"Eric?.....Fangtasia....I was there, he fed me blood....He kept me alive."

His hands ran across his burnt face and he winced at forgetting that he had not fully healed as of yet.

"I remember everything......Everything I done.....Jessica! Where is she? *he look at Kiara* I remember everything that she told me"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 pm

She looked at the time "Jessica should be awake by now. I can call her if you want to see her. She called me early this morning, saying you had ran off before dawn so I came to find you" she said as she pulled out her phone.

"You're still weak from the sun so I would suggest some blood to heal, maybe that will help you recall what you did"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 pm

He shook his head as she had offered to call Jessica for him, but he did not want to see her at the moment. He had left her in a state that he could not bear to see the look of disappointment on her face as she was still tied to him, him failing to meet the True Death.

"I don't want blood *he looked into her eyes* I need to know why....why you are here? I-I...I killed you, i drained every single last drop of blood from your body. Is this punishment for what I have done?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm

She smiled. That did confirm her suspicions that he did have his memories, and that no on had told her she survived.

"No Bill, this isn't punishment. You sure tried to kill me, damn near succeeded had it not been for your progeny feeding me her blood and pouring it on my wounds" she said calmly. It had taken her weeks to get over that experience, but she could talk about it now without it bothering her too much.

"You did drain me, left me for dead, nearly killed Jessica as well, but we both survived. She was quite distraught after she lost sight of you, so she called me, and just in time too, seeing as how you felt the need to kill yourself"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm

He tried to remain his focus, and as he she explained to him what had happened. It didn't want to sink in, he tried to gather all his courage that he had left.

"Lilith...Told me I was the Chosen One...She spoke too me. She told me that with Jessica by my side....*he shook his head* She promised me that one day I would have you by my side.....She tested me....I killed so many innocent people. I would have killed Jessica, if she had asked me to, cause i believed i was the Chosen One. I wanted too believe what i was doing was right....But it was all false. I killed you.....and yet you stand here in front of me as though you want too help me. Why?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 pm

She smiled. "You're not the first religious fanatic to come after me... won't be the last" she said as she leaned back. "everyone makes mistakes Bill, just because we do it doesn't mean we have to die for it"

She got up and reached for a bottle of blood from the cabinet. She put it inside the microwave in the room. "You really should eat Bill. It'll help with your wounds. If you prefer I bring in a live donor I can do that instead"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Bill could feel his hunger bubbling beneath his skin, he could feel his hunger almost threaten to send him into a hunger filled frenzy. He focused on trying to keep himself calm.

"I do not require blood.....Thank you"

He looked around as he felt that was no longer dressed and all but a thin sheet of silk was covering bis body.

"I do require some clothes. If that is possible?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 pm

She rolled her eyes "Stubborn. Bill I can smell the hunger coming off you" She set the bottle of blood by the bed. "Drink... no one will think less of you for it. I'll go see if I can find you some clothes. Your other clothes were ruined" she said as she got up and walked to the door.

"Feed" she said softly, giving him an encouraging smile. "Otherwise I may have to restrain you to stop you from eating my donors" she said before exiting the room. She used an intercom nearby to call one of her employees with some clothes for Bill.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm

The door to the bedroom had closed and all he could smell was the blood from the cool bottle that now sat on a small wooden bedside table. He could feel his hunger continue to bubble, he slowly moved to the edge of the bed, swung his legs over the edge as his feet placed on the floor.

He reached over and took the bottle from the bedside table, and lifted the bottle to his lips and let it glide down his throat, taking large mouthfuls until before he had realized the bottle was empty. He felt guilty for acting this way, he placed the bottle back on to the table, standing and wrapping the silk sheet around his waist to cover him, as he waited for Kiara to return.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

After a short wait Kiara returned. She carried some clothes for him, even a pair of shoes. She quirked a brow and smiled. "Theres more blood in the cabinet Bill. Starving yourself won't help anyone" she said as she set the clothes neatly on the foot of the bed.

"Heres some clothes. Tell me if they're the right size, if not I'll have more brought over" she said as she made her way to the cabinet and opened it. There were bottle after bottle of royal and true blood, as well as a jar filled with what looked like red candy. "I can still bring in a donor if you prefer your blood fresh, otherwise I have every kind of synthetic, as well as chimera crystals if you want to make your own blends" she said, turning around and smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:34 pm