For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Dawn Commeth

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Dawn Commeth  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dawn Commeth

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:49 pm

"Then why... WHY are you now suddenly putting so much distance between us? I'm alive Bill. I have a good idea of what you've done and I don't damn you for it. Why is it that now that I'm alive you go back on your desire to be with me?" she lowered her head.

"Was I more appealing when you thought I was dead? Is me being alive somehow not good enough anymore?" she asked before she shook her head. She suddenly got off him and brushed the dirt from her clothes.

"Forget it...you want to go, go. I won't stop you anymore. Even if Jessica cries and begs I can't tell you what to do"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm

All he did was listen to her as she belittled him, he had never seen this side too her. As her weight was lifted from his body, she stood and he was now free. He stood up and dusted himself off from the dirt and gravel from his clothes. Using his speed, he grabbed her arms and had pinned her too the nearest largest tree around him.

"When i thought you were dead....It killed me inside every day i was in the Authority. Do you know how many nights i dreamed of you? Do you?! Every. Single. Night. And I''ll be damned if i have to go through that again!"

Hesitating for a moment, with her back still flush with the large trunk of the tree, he pushed his body closer to her own as his lips instantly smashed against her own, holding nothing back.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:16 pm

She gasped, now suddenly against a tree. She was already frustrated with him so his words weren't really registering. She was panting, her eyes still wide and her cheeks flushed.

His lips on hers froze any other thoughts in her mind. Pinned between the tree and his hard body all she could feel was the confusing emotions in her body and a simple response. She kissed him back, hoping she could convey her frustration, her anger, her confusing, everything she felt towards him without words.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 pm

He let her arms drop from being pinned against the large barked tree as his arms snaked around her waist as he pulled their bodies closer together as his lips continued to assault her's, occasionally letting her up for air, and when she did, he trailed kisses along the crane of her neck, his large hands pressing against her back and drift to the bottom of her back.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm

She let out a gasp, taking in a much needed breath of air. "Bill... why... why are you doing this?" she asked. One moment he was keen on leaving, the next he was pillaging her mouth like a starving marauder.

Her arms wrapped around his chest, needing something to hold on to since her position to the tree was not the best one.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:36 pm

A loud groan escaped his lips as she gasped out a question from her lips, her own lips continuing to assault the shallow of her neck, his arms becoming tighter around her waist. He raised his head to look at her in the eyes.

"I-I...spent the last few months thinking you were dead....I dreamed of this for so long. Prayed it was all just a dream...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 pm

She looked at him, her lips swollen from his kiss. "And now?... do you believe this isn't a dream?" she asked, her neck having the marks of his many kisses on her skin.

"Is this... better than a dream?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm

He had managed to pull his own lips away from her neck as he could feel her pulsing heart rate increase and heat flowed of her skin in strong waves against his cool skin, sending a warmth over his body that he had long since forgotten.

"You are always a dream too me *his fingered traced lightly across her cheeks and then across her swollen lips* Your lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a gentle kiss"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm

She blinked and blushed at his comment. "Bill...I... I'm not a dream. This is real" she said, her mind still a bit sluggish.

She could feel something change in him. He was back to being that possessive vampire he'd always been around her. His eyes didn't seem to look at her, but looking at the veins that surely throbbed under her skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:48 pm

He let out a soft smile that spread across his face as his eyes had wandered to the crane of her neck as a vein throbbed under her soft skin. He had not fed on human blood since he had awoken in the basement of Fangtasia.

He turned his attention to the horizon and saw that the sky was becoming lighter by the mere moment, it seems that he always lost track of time when he was with Kiara.

"I-I should take my rest....The sun will be rising shortly"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

She blinked, then looked up to the sky "Oh... well you're welcome to take your dayrest in the compound. You'll be safe from the sun there" she said softly, taking a step back away from his arms less her baser urges betray her.

She gave him a shy smile and nod before walking back to the compound. She typed a few things on her phone, letting the employees know a vampire would stay over the day.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 pm

"Thank you....sweetheart"

He had found it unfamiliar using that term of endearment after what he had exposed her too. He turned to follow her back towards the compound as she had accessed her phone for private matters he assumed.

The doors opened to the compound as he made his way back down the large hallway with Kiara next to him, as she indicated to the bedroom to which had had awoke in as she reassured him it was suitable for his day rest.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm

As they walked over to his bedroom, in slower pace it could be seen that his bedroom was close to her office. Her office door was open and it showed a large desk with several computer screens, a door that lead to a bathroom, a lavish bed and a few scattered papers on a small coffee table.

Some of the papers on the coffee table had the logo for EEE (extremely elegant events) as well as some business cards and pictures.

"Do you want me to restock the blood Bill?" asked Kiara.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Bill continued to head back to the bedroom that would be his shelter for the day, his eyes admiring the large compound as he did not earlier, his eyes saw an office that he assumed to be Kiara's, he then noticed the pile of papers on a coffee table that displayed 'EEE' (Extremely Elegant Events)

He knew this company as many Vampire Kingdoms had used their services, and he knew the owner. John Quinn. He turned to meet Kiara's gaze as he stopped.

"You know Quinn" he asked inquiringly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm

She blinked, her musings broken by Bill's words. She looked at what he was looking and nodded. "Oh yes, I used to work for him, now we do lots of business together" she said casually, walking into her office to pick up a few of the papers that were scattered on her coffee table and putting them back into a folder.

"I didn't know you knew him" she said softly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 pm

He watched her suspiciously as she headed into her office to tuck away the files into a folder, he took a few casual steps into her office.

"I know him enough.....*he took a strong inhale, his scent wasn't hard to forget, his eyes stole a glance at the bed in the corner of the room and noticed one of his shirts heaped on the floor* Has he been in your bed?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 pm

She blinked and finally noticed the shirt on the floor. Shit. Quinn hadn't been here but when she'd left the hotel room since her dress wasn't too good to travel with she'd taken one of his shirt so she wasn't running around naked. She knew his scent lingered, but she was used to it and didn't give it much thought.

As for Bill's question, a little too close to home for her liking, but technically Quinn hadn't been in her bed. She on his on the other hand....

She shook her head. "No. I had to deliver a few things after a party and well, my party outfit wasn't the best, so he loaned me a shirt" she said as casually as possible.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:31 pm

He could feel the lies in her blood, he could smell Quinn's scent roll off her in waves now that he remembered his smell. It wasn't a very particular pleasant smell, but as his kind was rare, he was well known among the vampire community.

"Do you love him?"

He almost felt childish for asking such a question, but he had too know. He had to know the truth.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm

She blinked. Ok this conversation was getting personal, and that question was one she had been asking herself for quite some time now.

"I don't know. If I were 18 and young I'd say yes. But much has happened. Do I consider him a friend? yes. He's someone I can trust but love?" she shrugged casually.

She moved to keep putting some of the papers away. "Why would you ask such a thing Bill?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 pm

He nodded as he let his instincts listen to her blood, her heart beat. She was telling the truth. He had to accept what she was telling him was the truth.

"I understand...I just don't have that particular friendship with the tiger as you do"

He took a step forward towards her, forcing a smile across his face, he frowned once he heard a familiar voice that he recognized, but knew that it was not possible.....She was here.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 pm

She nodded. It was to be expected. A Tiger and a Vampire? they weren't bound to be having a friendly chat any time soon. Gods her life was complicated.

She smiled at him then blinked. Something passed along his face, like he'd seen a ghost.

"Bill?" she asked, clutching the folder to her chest and taking a step closer to him.
    "Bill you alright?" she asked, seeing him tense visibly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

He could hear her, feel her influence in his blood, his eyes searching frantically. He then saw a misty red womanly figure begin to form behind Kiara. Her thin frame, drenched in fresh blood clung to her frame as her fangs were bared.

"Drink from her.....You are the Chosen One"

He took s swift step back from Kiara towards the door. His mouth quivering as he continued to gaze past her.

"Lilith"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Kiara blinked. Bill just said the magic word that made her stomach drop to the floor. She instantly took a step back.

"Bill... don't say that... " she said, tensing visibly. There wasn't any vampire blood here to heal her if Bill went batshit on her again.

"Snap out of it Bill, whatever you're seeing isn't real" she urged him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 pm

"You are the Chosen One....Drink from her"

Bill shook his head frantically back and forth to try to rid him of this vision or hallucination that he seemed too be having. He took another step backwards towards the open door as he tried to regain the hold of his anger and to not let it spill over.

"NEVER!"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Kiara set the folder down and began to wave her arms behind her. It looked foolish but she was trying to show him that whatever he was seeing behind her wasn't there and wasn't real.

"Bill snap out of it. You're stronger than this. You're in control" she said as she kept a prudent distance from him, while also reaching for her phone just in case she had to dial for help if Bill really snapped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content