For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Welcome Home, Jessica

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Welcome Home, Jessica Empty Welcome Home, Jessica

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Bill had been anticipating the return of his progeny Jessica and the Tiger John Quinn he had received a text from Quinn that he and Jessica would be returning tonight and asking for permission to enter his estate. He scoffed at receiving that text, the Tiger had actually kept to his word about respecting his wishes, he must truly care about Jessica to keep to his word, in some shall they say ticked a very small box in Quinn's favor. He had instantly replied back to the message allowing him entry onto his estate and had his day alert that he would be expecting company and too allow them to enter freely and without hesitation.

Although he still did not care for the Tiger, he would try his best to appease Jessica, and try to get along for her sake. In doing so, he had given into his progeny's demands, which in the eye of another Vampire he would be seen as weak and an unworthy Maker and a disappointment to his own Maker. But he did not broadcast that he was one of two progeny's of Lorena Krasiki, it was not something that he was proud to share around. But with Jessica, he was willing to be different, he wanted too be a Maker that she could be proud of, not someone that she feared and did not want too be around.

All he could do was wait, as he sat down in his chair behind his desk, draining the tumbler of blood that he had imported fresh, one of Jessica's favorite's, and had instructed the house be cleaned and too perfection. Her bedroom to be furnished to a welcoming home standard, bouquets of her favorite flowers to be placed on every open surface and to have the room smelling of fresh cotton and scent's of fresh oak and freshly cut grass. He wanted everything too be perfect for her return. He needed everything too be perfect, he only hoped that the Tiger had not stabbed him in the back, there was a lot of history between him and the Tiger, he would one day hope to tell Jessica, she needed too know why there was so much bad blood between them, and that he would work to keep Jessica happy, he had too. She was all the family that he had left. He had too fix this.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Welcome Home, Jessica Empty Re: Welcome Home, Jessica

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:03 pm

I woke again in John's arms as he held me close to him. I didn't want to move; I wanted to stay there forever. I turned over to face him as he smiled at me and asked how I slept. "When I'm in your arms? I sleep like a baby." I said with a smile as he kissed my lips. My leg lifted to pull him closer as I realized what I was doing and pulled away. "Sorry." Shaking my head, "I know....I know."

I stood from the bed and ran my hand through my hair, looking over my shoulder as I grinned. "I'm gonna....take a shower. Let Bill know we'll be coming back tonight." He looked me up and down as I realized his shirt wasn't covering much of me. I quickly fixed it back and cleared my throat turning for the bathroom. Closing the door behind me and leaning back against it as I closed my eyes. Taking a few deep breaths as I calmed myself..control, I was learning control. I was tired of the impulses I had as a "baby vampire" controlling my life. I needed to learn control, so I was. Yesterdays experiment feeding from his muscle located in one of the most....sexiest of places..I was able to control myself. He showed self control as well, but we both wanted more. Turning the water on, I left the hot barely turned. Cold showers were becoming the norm lately. As I stepped in and leaned back as the water poured over my skin.

Welcome Home, Jessica Zsoo5h

Once I was done with a long cold shower I dressed in my jeans and tank top Quinn had sent to get cleaned. My other shirt was still at the club so this would just have to do. I took the time to blow dry my hair and leave it down as the natural loose curls hung on my shoulders. I took a deep breath and stepped out into the room.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He had already had everything packed and ready to go. "Whenever you are princess." I grinned and shook my head, nodding. "Let's get this over with."

The drive there was almost spend silent as he held my hand, giving me the silence I needed for all of my thoughts. So much I wanted to say to Bill, but I knew he'd have lots to say to me too. I just hoped we could talk without getting into world war 6. Halfway there we continued to talk about his past. His relationship with Sookie and the history he and Bill had. It was all so much to take in but I was glad he trusted me in knowing everything. Kissing the back of my hand he said "The path to peace will not be a smooth one." He suggested he wait until after I spoke with Bill alone to come back. I told him I'd call him after, kissed his lips and lingered longer than I should.

Walking through the doors I looked around and called out, "Bill?"

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Quinn pulled away from the front door, driving out toward the gate. He stopped off and handed a case of beer to the human guards.

"Call it a peace offering..."

He laughed and rolled out the gate, driving to the nearest truck stop and getting something to eat.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Bill was now on his third glass of blood, as he waited for Jessica's return home, as he slid his empty glass on to his desk as he heard the gates to his estate open as a vehicle drove along the driveway, hearing the vehicle stop, he stood from his desk. He could hear Jessica's voice as she entered their home, a felt a wave of calmness flow through him as he promised himself that he would remain calm and collected as possible.

"Bill?" he heard her call out too him.

Stepping out from behind his desk and walking towards the main entrance, for the first time he saw Jessica.

"I have been waiting *he spoke softly* Are you alright?" he asked her, unsure as to how to start their conversation, with so many things to say, his mind became blank.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 pm

I nodded and looked down. "I'm fine Bill. I just needed time....to think." I looked back up to meet his eyes as I sighed.

"Bill, I...." I didn't know what to say really, testing the waters to see how much he actually knew. I didn't break any laws in his kingdom, I disobeyed him but it wasn't all that intentional. I was somewhat waiting for him to lose his temper again but he seemed to be trying to remain calm.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 pm

It seemed that she was also unsure of what too say to him, he hated what had happened between them, it hurt him and that angered him. He had been the one that had caused this rift between them.

"Would you like something to drink? I had your favorite stocked in..." he stuttered, he felt like a little school boy, being told off.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I haven't eaten yet and I'm um...pretty parched." I watched as he fixed a glass of my favorite type of blood and took the glass. "I'm sorry I ran off like that, Bill. But I can take care of myself. I'm not a little girl anymore." Calm down, I told myself. Anger will get me no where.

"I took some time to think about things, I heard you and Quinn....talked?" Looking up to him to watch his reaction as I mentioned his name.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

As he fixed her a glass of her favorite type of blood, this was a good first step, heading in the right direction hopefully.

"I took some time to think about things, I heard you and Quinn....talked?" she spoke softly.

"Yes *he poured himself a glass of blood and took a small swig from his glass* We...talked. When all i wanted too do was rip his head of *he chuckled to himself, he turned to Jessica and saw her hurt* Sorry that was un-called for *he paused* We talked....and I listened.....And I am going to be honest with you Jessica"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I gulped a little before taking a sip of my blood and listening to him speak of his talk with Quinn. "You're going to be honest with me? What? He's no good for me?" I snapped, and closed my eyes. "Sorry." Shaking my head and shutting up to let him finish.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

"Jessica....Before I was a vampire I had a wife, I had children. Lorena ...took me away from my human life, condemned me to a life of darkness. You were my punishment for killing Longshadow...I never wanted too be a Maker, to bring another human being into my world. But you....you changed me.....I have disappointed you. And for that I am sorry. I may not like Quinn....I may never like him, but if Quinn is who you desire. Then I shall not stand in your way" he turned his back to Jessica, he had never really bared anything too her since he had returned from his psychotic state.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

I listened as he spoke and set the glass down softly, walking over to him. "Bill, I know you only want the best for me. I respect you and love that you care for me. You didn't disappoint me, more I was just hurt that you refused to hear my side. In the last few days I had time to think...I...all I can offer right now is my own confusion on my feelings with Quinn. I....there is this...." I began to talk with my hands and unable to stop smiling as I talked about him. "This connection....and when he caught me in his arms at Fangtasia I just...." Shaking my head trying to word it right.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 pm

He suddenly remembered his 'daydream, hallucination' that he had with Pam. He felt himself become angry again, remembering Northman's call about what Jessica had been up to at Fangtasia.

"Yes.....I heard about your public display at Fangtasia.....I thought you had more sense than that Jessica.....To display yourself in front of all those people, who only want you for one thing!" he turned to face her, his face plainly displaying anger and disgust.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

I was interrupted before I could speak as I looked at him when he became angrier. Just a few seconds ago he was...caring. Now he was pissed off that I danced at Fangtasia. "It's my body isn't it?! I was wearing what I have on right now Bill! See this??" I pointed to my tank top and jeans that I wore. "This right here. I danced...to MUSIC....I didn't "Display" myself!" I was getting angrier with him by the second. "Pam gave me....." I couldn't say Quinn's blood because he'd go right back to hating and blaming him. "Gave me something to relax me...and I relaxed. I had fun...I let loose."

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

"From what I heard from Northman, it was more than just loose Jessica. You are the progeny of the King of Louisiana...You need to show some respect for me and for yourself...And not parade around like a hooker!" he growled at her. He turned back towards his, his eyes blazing with fury.

"You need to learn your place Jessica" he growled at her as he turned from her walking back into his office leaving her stood in the entrance hall.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:09 pm

I was yet again shocked by the words that left my makers mouth. A hooker? I was a hooker because I danced. "You know Bill, after all we've been through I thought you could never hurt me deeply, but I was wrong. All this coming from a man who put his FATE in the hands of some hallucination called Lilith. Well you can take Lilith and shove her where the sun doesn't shine!" I grabbed my phone and turned for the door. This time speed texting Quinn <Mansion NOW!> I was not going to stand around and let him insinuate that I was a hooker. That I had no respect for myself.

As I passed the gates a guard called out, "The king is requesting you return!" I turned and said, "Oh yeah? Tell the king to go fuck himself." I headed out to the Hummingbird road to wait for Quinn.

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Quinn felt the phone buzz and was already moving before he even opened his phone.

~Mansion NOW~

As he pulled to the gates, he saw her storming out....and decided not to ask...

He opened the door for her, closing it behind her....
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well you can take Lilith and shove her where the sun doesn't shine!" where the last words that he heard before he heard a shuddering thud as the door was slammed shut behind her, leaving but an eerie silence in her wake.

He had done it again, he had let his anger get a hold of him...again. He had let it control him, he had never felt such anger ever, not even against Lorena....What had happened too him?

He walked towards the window that opened up onto the porch, with a glass of blood now in his hand, he could see a vehicle just beyond the gates, knowing that it would be Quinn.

Welcome Home, Jessica Normal_vlcsnap-00138
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Quinn pulled away from the gates in silence, giving her time to cool down. He could see that things had not gone well...

"Jessica...."

He fell to silence...letting her have her thoughts...he queezed her hand to reassure her that he was here for her...no matter what...

He pulled out onto the highway and headed toward Merlotte's.....he didn't know where else to go...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

I sat there in silence for a few minutes as Quinn held my hands. Rage came over me the more I tried to control my anger, the more it rose. "A HOOKER! I can't believe he called me that! But he could sleep with as many women as he pleases and he's a saint! I danced...at a bar, there is nothing wrong with that. I...I....UGHHHH" Truth was I didn't know if anything was wrong with that. Was that something hookers do? I looked out the window and pressed my back to the seat as he drove, silent and listening to me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Quinn glanced at Jessica as the sped down the highway...

"Jessica....I am sure he did not mean to call you that...tell me what happened..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I took a calming breath and began to tell him what happened. "Things were sort of okay, he said if I was happy with you that he would respect my wishes, and I was starting to tell him about my feelings for you and how...well I brought up Fangtasia and I guess Eric Northman called him to tell him about...about...." I sighed and placed my head in my hands as I shook it back and fourth. "Oh god I just need to calm down." I was hungry and hadn't had much blood tonight, but I was only hungry due to my anger. If I calmed down it would pass.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Quinn watched her carefully...then realized what part of the problem was....they had been in such a hurry...

"Jessica, hold on for a second..."

He pulled into a rest area, moving to the back of the car. He popped the trunk and opened the Chill Case, dropping one of the canisters into the attached warmer...

The hum of the warmer was almost soothing as the scent from the warming blood crawled up, ticking his nose... Once it was to proper temperature, he pulled the canister and closed the case and trunk. He walked back up and climbed in, handing the warm container to Jessica.

"I'm sorry, I did not think to bring a glass, but that should help..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

He pulled over as I looked up and watched him exit the vehicle and go around to the back and fumble with some things. The smell of warmed blood hit my nose as I felt my fangs descend. He knew, how did he always just know me so well. Sometimes better than myself.

He climbed back in and handed me the canister. I pressed it to my lips and gulped the blood down, barely tasting it. Suddenly feeling better as my fangs disappeared and I licked my lips. I turned to him and smiled. "Thank you." Handing him the canister back as I sat back against the seat and closed my eyes, relaxing myself. I could control it, I knew I could.

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 pm

"I'm sorry, Jessica...I should have made sure you fed before we left the hotel..."

He tossed the canister in the back seat and pulled back onto the highway, heading toward Merlotte's.

"I don't know where you wanted to go, but I am taking you back to Bon Temps...I know the area there and we will be safe."

He squeezed her hand reassuringly, and continued to drive, giving her time with her thoughts...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 pm

I shook my head and sighed. "It's not your fault. I should have known. I should have known there was something still wrong with him. His temper...he just..." I didn't know how to help Bill anymore and it scared me.

When he mentioned Bon Temps my eyes shot open. "Oh no! Merlotte's! I haven't been in and never called. Sam's gonna fire me!" I grumbled and shook my head. "Great, even more screwing up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am