A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Christmas To Remember

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual A Christmas To Remember

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

Kiara was out for the evening as she explained to him that she needed to go her office to gather some things together as she was staying at his home for the time being. And as this was his first Christmas with Kiara, he wanted to make it special. Unsure if Jessica would be home for Christmas as she would be with the Tiger. He would have loved to have both Kiara and Jessica at home for Christmas, even if it meant that the Tiger would come also. With his staff ordered to begin the festive preparations for the meal that had developed since he was human, he ordered no expense spared. And they had begun to prepare the festive meal as for the next few days he had given them time off to spend with their human families. As he sat as his desk scanning through some files that had faxed through to him about the whereabouts of Victor Madden and Felipe De Castro, Marie, one of Bill's loyal day staff that had been with him through thick and thin and had always remained respectful and loyal to him as Bill prepared for a Christmas to remember, his first Christmas to be joyful for. Marie walked towards his desk as she held a crystal champagne flute filled with a Royal blend that Kiara had ordered in for him, with a hint of Rose scented. He could smell a warming scent of chestnuts, something that he remembered vividly from his childhood, something that he always enjoyed with his father. Marie was a woman in her early thirties, shoulder length mousy brown hair, soft green eyes, cherry lips and a bright smile always upon her face. He had instructed her to stay by Kiara's side when he was not available during the day time, but tonight he had required her services as he wanted a female opinion on the festiveness of this particular holiday as he never truly celebrated since he was turned by Lorena and as he missed his human children's experiences, he wanted to make it also special for Jessica.

"Everything is in order your Majesty, the chef's have prepared everything to your specification and the tree you ordered has been displayed and decorated to your requirements" she bowed out of respect at Bill.

"Thank you Marie, you have been most helpful in these last few days. It will not go unnoticed I assure you" Bill replied back with a stern smile across his face.

"Thank you your Majesty, and the order for Ms Griffen has just arrived. Shall I have the guards bring it in to your office?" she asked politely.

"Yes Marie, thank you" Bill grinned.

Marie smiled softly as she went to order the guards to bring in his special order, as he raised his glass to his lips and enjoyed the sensual flavor of the Rose scented Royal Blend, it tickling his throat as it glided by his taste buds, savoring the taste. Returning the glass onto his desk, Marie and two guards maneuvered in a large white sealed box with a red and gold trimmed ribbon.

And there was several other small boxes and some dress bags with gold coat hangers. All hung on a rail. The two guards bowed to Bill and left to carry on about their duties, leaving Marie standing there with a small blue bag tied with a silver ribbon and decorated finely with diamond stars.

He had this specially made several weeks ago, Marie placed the small bag onto his desk along with some smaller boxes and a large brown envelope that was for Jessica.

"Will there be anything else your Majesty?" she asked sweetly.

"No, that shall be all Marie....And Marie, thank you, for everything. There shall be an extra bonus for all the extra work" Bill smiled at her.

"Thank you, Thank you your Majesty" she grinned brightly at him before turning to leave to carry on about the rest of her duties. As his staff would be due to leave soon and leaving instruction for him to follow tomorrow evening when he arose.

Slipping the ribbon from the bag and pulling out a large black box, his fingers traced delicately along the material, unclasping the buckle he opened it slowly, inside was a platinum linked chain, a swarovski crystal frame that held a dark blood red ruby, the ruby had partially been made with some of his blood to give it a darker shade of red.

And along aside the necklace was a platinum belly-button ring, decorated to symbolize the wolf, something that he thought Kiara would like very much, he had picked it out himself and had asked Marie what she thought of it, her replying that she thought Kiara would be very happy with the gifts that he had chosen.

Although some of the more personal presents he had chosen himself, some that he did not require anyone else to view but himself. Something that she would enjoy because it would be for his own personal eyes. Satisfied with himself that everything for Kiara was prepared, he closed the box and slipped it back into its bag and tied the ribbon as it was before. Across his desk was a large brown envelope, reaching over to grab it, un-twisting the seal to the envelope he pulled the documents from the envelope as it bold printed black letters "Title Deeds".

Scanning through the pages as he read over the finest detail as the name of Jessica Hamby was printed as the deed holder. And he found a photograph of the home that would become Jessica's as soon as she had signed the deeds. It had been fitted with security fences surrounding the land, fitted with security camera's and he already had a whole new security team ready and waiting. It may have had open windows, but the windows were tempered glass and there was a secure safe area for Jessica to take her day rest.

As he hated to face the fact that Jessica was growing up, he did still want her close by, so this house was three miles from his own which he was happy with, but it still upset him, but this would happen eventually. Also inside the envelope was two plane tickets with Anubis that had not been dated to take Jessica and one guest, although he knew who that guest would be so he had the name John Quinn printed onto the other ticket to take them to Bill's private island that he acquired from the late Queen Sophie-Ann, he had taken Kiara to his island on one occasion, he would take her there once again in the New Year, something he was looking forward too. As he returned all the documents back to the envelope and sealing it back up, he opened his desk drawer and placed it safely inside, waiting for him to summon both Jessica and Quinn to his home. Lifting his champagne flute to his lips again, his lips tingling still at the taste, he stood from his desk and slowly walked from his office into the lounge area, the house smelling of roasted chestnuts, to many vampire it would smell disgusting and pungent, but to Bill it smelled homely. As he opened the set of white double doors, he was greeted with a roaring wood burning fire, and the whole room alight with Christmas decorations and the large tree that he had ordered, intending to surprise Kiara with this new change.

Leaning against the door frame, his arm tucked into his pocket. Today was Christmas Eve, and a night for joyous occasion, a time for new memories to begin....A time to celebrate a Christmas to remember.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Christmas To Remember

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 am

Kiara was soon pulling up to the mansion. She'd gone home to bring a few things with her, mostly clothes and other feminine accents. As she got out the guards took her bags inside as one of them opened the door for her.

She let out a sound of awe as she was met with all the christmas decorations. She didn't think Bill would have them decorate anything, but it seemed that no expense had been spared. She stood by the large Christmas tree, admiring the decorations, the detail put into it, not to mention the large stack of gifts beneath it. She chuckled. Yep, sometimes it was good to be king.

Marie approached her, telling her that the servants would be gone on break and almost sounding apologetic that Kiara may have to cook a meal or two. Kiara chuckled, telling Marie not to worry about anything. She placed her coat on a hanger and smoothed out the creases in her blouse. Judging from the activity around she figured the guards and staff were getting everything ready for a celebration, considering the delicious aroma of food that tempted her nose.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am

Bill had been standing in the kitchen as he listen to the head chef talk about what they had spend the day preparing for the meal for Kiara tomorrow evening. Listening intensively to the chef as he explained each dish to him. It had been some time since he had experienced a full celebration of Christmas and he wanted this one to be extra special and he fully intended it to be celebrated as much in human form as possible. Although he could not eat anything other than his blood, he would be happy to see that she was enjoying the festivities. The scents of a roasting bird filled the kitchen, sending a smile across Bill's face, he heard the tapping of high heeled shoes heading towards him, it was Marie.

"Your Majesty, Ms Griffen has returned" she smiled gracefully.

"Thank you Marie *he turned to the chef* Thank you Martin, I am sure Kiara will love this" he smiled proudly at the events taking place in the kitchen.

Turning to head towards the first place he knew Kiara would be, as he entered the hallway he saw entered the lounge area and saw Kiara by the large Christmas tree, leaning against the door frame a smile creeping across his face.

"Is it to your liking?" he asked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 am

She turned her head and smiled. "If all of this doesn't scream christmas I don't know what would" she said as she walked up to him, kissing his cheek. "You really didn't have to do all of this Bill" she said softly, placing a hand on his chest.

"we could have done just a simple dinner, not the five course feast I'm sure you're having prepared" she said as she sniffed the air. Whatever was cooking made her stomach tighten in hunger and part of her felt bad that Bill couldn't really enjoy the feast.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:02 pm

He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her cheek and turned to admire the tree once again, feeling the warmth of the burning fire surround them.

"I am if nothing but more traditional, and as for your meal. It is for tomorrow, to celebrate properly. This is our first Christmas together and I wanted to do it properly, with the food, the tree, the presents" his words lingering on the presents that all now lay beneath the tree.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 pm

She grinned "mmm...presents huh?" she whispered as she rested her head on his shoulder "I do so wonder what you've picked out for me Bill... dare I hope it will be more of a...private gift?" she asked in a teasing tone.

She too had brought a few "presents" but she'd show those off when there were less people around that could overhear or see anything that Bill may have to kill them for.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well, I know it won't be the same as I won't be there tomorrow morning, but if you would like to wait til tomorrow evening or if you wish to open them tonight I shall not object" he smiled at her as he led her to the base of the tree and sat down onto his knees as she did the same.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 pm

She chuckled "What if I open something that was meant to be opened in front of you only?" she asked as she knelt by the gifts, tucking her legs neatly to one side.

"I don't think you'd want the guards to see the things you picture me in"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:28 pm

He smirked at her last comment about opening a gift that was only meant to be opened for his eye only. He reached over to grab a gift that was in the blue bag with the diamond stars and the silver ribbon.

"This is one that would be best for you to open" he smiled as he handed her the bag.

Only hoping that she liked what was inside.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 pm

She giggled and nodded, taking the bag. She undid the cords and opened it. She picked out a necklace first and stared at it in awe. "Bill...this is... gorgeous" she said, looking at him almost in disbelief.

The stone was so dark and red she would swear there was blood in it. The diamonds around it sparkled, deepening the crimson of the gem in the middle. She placed it near her neck as if asking if it looked ok on her skin.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:36 pm

"That is a blood diamond, its's partially made from my blood, its so that whenever I am not with you, you always have a piece of me with you" he smiled, he knew that it may have sounded creepy, but he considered it a thoughtful gesture.

She asked him if it matched against her skin, he chuckled slightly as he smiled deeply into her eyes.

"It should be honored to touch your skin, its looks perfect on you..May I?" he offered his hand to accept the necklace.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm

She nodded, handing him the necklace and moving her hair aside so he could clasp it in place. She found the gesture touching, even more so considering that she wouldn't have Bill around during the day. While he placed the necklace on her she checked the bag and found a belly ring with a stylized wolf.

"Oh Bill..." she said with a smile. She inspected it, wondering if she could put it on now without making too much of a scene.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Bill accepted the necklace and moved behind Kiara so he could clasp the necklace in place, his fingers tracing softly against the softness of her skin as she found the belly ring that he had ordered and designed himself.

"I hope you like it, I designed it myself" he whispered in her ear.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:44 pm

She grinned. "mmm... did you now" she whispered as she held it gently in her fingers until he was done putting the necklace on her.

"Perhaps I should wear it now, so all may know that I am yours" she said as she casually lifted her blouse, exposing the belly ring she wore currently as she casually slipped it off, replacing it with the one he'd designed for her which complimented her skin perfectly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 pm

He smiled brightly as she expressed her like for the necklace and the belly ring that he had designed for her, and silently groaned as such exposure of her skin. Clearing his throat as he sat back on his knees.

"There is one more gift that you may wish to open tonight" he indicated to the large box that was decorated with red and gold ribbon.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:01 pm

She blinked and noticed the last box. It was quite bigger than the rest and heavier. Thankfully it had a lid she could remove and after it was gone and she removed the paper inside she gasped. There was a stack of shoe boxes all from high end boutiques and couture stores and judging by the little pictures on the side they all contained boots in her size. She looked at the pile of boxes, then at Bill, then at the boxes before she literally tackled Bill to the floor, arms wrapped around his neck.

"Bill! I love it!" she said, not caring that anyone could catch them in such a compromising position.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Bill watched in anticipation as she removed the lid from the larger of the boxes and watched her face light up as she soon tackled him to the floor, her arms wrapping around his neck as she squealed at her excitement, knowing that the sound of her voice would have echoed in the house and signaled the staff to keep there distance.

"I am glad you love it *he smiled* Although there is some more gifts that I would like you to keep for tomorrow morning. And maybe, a little showing tomorrow when I arise for the evening?" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:16 pm

She smiled and kissed him deeply before smiling. "mmm... chances are you'll arise sooner than the evening" she said with a wicked grin. "But yes.. a showing tomorrow will be done, surely you've bought me more than boots to wear... but I can wear JUST boots if you'd like" she whispered in his ear before letting him up.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:24 pm

"The chances are I will" he smirked as he returned her kiss, his arms looping themselves around her waist.

"I have bought you far more than boots, but too wear. That may be debatable...Tell you what? How about I go upstairs and run us a bath? Jessica should be here later tonight. And I would very much like to go to my rest with you by my side" he smiled softly.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

She nodded as she got up, putting the box back under the tree "I'd like that" she said as she stood and fixed her blouse.

"I'm sure Jessica wouldn't have been too happy to catch us on the floor" she teased as she poked him playfully. "Besides...I think you may want something to put you in a good mood if Jessica brings Quinn around"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 pm

"That is if she arrives. I have not seen her in over a week. Which i did expect *he smirked* And anything to put me in a good mood is with you" he leaned into whisper the last part in her ear as he kissed the spot below her ear, knowing that it would drive her wild.

"Give me a few moments then come up" he kissed the tip of her nose before he turned to head upstairs to the bathroom en-suite that was in his master bedroom.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

She giggled and took advantage that while he was upstairs she sneaked into the kitchen, unable to resist the delicious smell. Martin the cook grinned and even held out a spoon for her to taste some of the food he'd cooked. She grinned.

"Gods Martin.. you're just going to fatten me up" she said with a giggle. Martin showed her the spread and everything that was being slow cooked. Kiara couldn't wait to sink her teeth into everything and having tasted a bit only whetted her appetite for more.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Bill poured some thick purple liquid into the hot water and watched as it frothed and the bubbles spread covering the hot water. The room was dark, but only alight with the dancing flames from the candles. He had this new bathtub installed a few weeks ago, but this was the first time he had tried it out.

He finished as he sprinkled some red and pink rose petals, once he was satisfied with the finished result, he peeled himself of his clothes and slid into the bath, and turned of the tap as he settled into the bath and waited for Kiara to join him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Kiara smiled, leaving the kitchen with the prospect of an amazing feast the next day. She headed up the stairs, wondering if Bill was done running a bath.

She sniffed around, smelling bubble bath solution. She entered first Bill's master bedroom. "Bill?" she asked softly, looking around the dark room. She then made her way slowly to the open door that lead to the master bathroom. The warm glow of candles greeted her and the sight of Bill in the tub, clad in nothing but bubbles and with a smug look on his face made her grin.

"Well well... what do we have here?" she asked as she leaned against the door frame. "I do believe I see a handsome vampire temping me into a hot bath"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Bill patiently waited as he relaxed himself into the hot bath as he heard his name being called as she entered the bathroom, all but the candle illuminating them both.

"Well...This is the first time that this tub has been used, would you care to join me?" he smirked as he extended his hand to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am