A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Christmas To Remember

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Christmas To Remember

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 pm

She grinned. She slowly peeled off her clothes, taking her time just to tease him. Tossing each garment to the corner, however leaving in her belly ring before taking his hand and slowly climbing into the tub.

The water was warm and bubbly and she settled in with a soft sigh. Her back close to his chest as she settled in more and even playfully stuck out her legs, the bubbles slowly sliding upwards to her thigh and disappearing into the water. "Mmm... this is nice"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Bill groaned silently to himself again as she nestled between his legs, watching as she settled into the water, his arms wrapped around her, and his hand settled on her flat stomach, drawing circles around her new belly button ring. His other hand wrapped around her shoulders, his chin resting on her shoulder.

"I have missed time like this, just us" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

She smiled and nodded, settling into his arms, tilting her head back to rest it against his shoulder. "I have missed it as well... we seem to always be pulled apart" she whispered, enjoying the feel of his hand on her stomach. She lifted her hand to stroke his chin and jaw.

"Maybe we should get away for new years... surely you can let the state have a few Bill free days" she whispered.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:37 pm

"It has been very hectic these last few weeks, but hopefully everything will be fine" he relaxed into her touch and enjoyed the silence as she talked about going away for New Years.

"I am sure that can be arranged, where would you like to go? Anywhere you like, name it" he kissed her shoulder.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm

She smiled, still stroking his jaw. "Anywhere with you is paradise Bill" she whispered. She shifted her legs so they could all be underwater and warm. She even flung some bubbles on his cheek and giggled.

"Knowing you, you probably have a paradise purchased somewhere remote and exotic" she added as an afterthought.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 pm

"There is somewhere that i think you may like, but I shall keep that a surprise. It is something that i acquired from Sophie Ann. But I have never found the time to visit. I have arranged for Jessica.....and Quinn to use another island, the one we visited as a present to them" he spoke softly, noticing that her legs were now fully covered by the hot water.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 pm

She nodded and smiled. "You're real sweet with Jessica. I sure hope she comes to appreciate you like she should" she whispered, slowly turning around until she was straddling his lap, a few patches of bubbles slowly sliding down her bare chest.

"I love you Bill...I hope you know that" she whispered, gently cupping his face in her hands. "And I'm glad I'm spending this Christmas with you"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 pm

"One can only hope for so much sweetheart" he sighed as a smile crept up onto his face as she turned and now straddled his lap, his eyes locked onto her's "I love you to...more that you will ever know" he smiled as his hand twisted a lock of her wet hair between his fingers.

"You know you look quite intoxicating like this" he whispered seductively as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:57 pm

She smiled, letting her hands run down his chest. "Do I please you looking like this?" she asked softly, wiggling her hips playfully against his.

"You look quite tempting yourself you know.. clad in only these suds"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:04 pm

His groans echoed his feelings at that particular moment as she shifted her weight back and forth, unable to contain the groan any longer, her hair stuck to her dampened skin as his hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to his bubble covered body.

"You have no idea...what you do to me" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:08 pm

She grinned, leaning closer to him, pressing her wet, slick chest against his.

"Mmm...and what is it I do?" she whispered, dipping her head and nipping along his lower lip, pleased with the groans that escaped this throat. She settled more on his lap, feeling a distinct hardness press up against her thigh.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:13 pm

"More than what you know" feeling her chest pressed against him, sending shivers down his spine, as his hand locked onto around her back. His other hand resting on her lower hip as he groaned louder as he felt himself hard at the bare skin contact. Her eyes gazing into his own as he shifted their bodies so that she was higher than his own, but remained with her chest still pressed firmly against his own as his hand dipped beneath the surface of the water to find her folds, his fingers pressing along her inner thigh as he teased her, feeling a new sensation of heat below the surface of the water.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:17 pm

She shuddered, which had nothing to do with the warm water. His fingers teased and stroked her, making her rub up shamelessly against him. She bit her lower lip and captured his lips in a heated kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, feeling her back arch when his fingers stroked her more. She moaned softly against his ear.

"mmm...Bill... you've teased me for days now..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:26 pm

"Teasing makes far better more pleasure" he whispered as she wrapped her arm around his shoulders as his fingers continued to stroke her warming folds as one of his fingers entered his swiftly as he felt her wrap around him, engrossed in her warmth. His head thrown back as the gasps that passed her lips.

He pulled her suddenly into a deep heated kiss as his other free hand locked behind her head as the other continued to stroke her, hearing her gasp between the kiss.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 pm

She moaned and hissed, arching her back. Kissing him back she moved one hand down under the water and gripped his hard length. Stroking him in time to his strokes inside her two could play this teasing game.

The groans that escaped him told her she was doing good, and when his fangs popped out and grazed her lips she growled in sheer pleasure.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Bill felt unexpected surprise as her warm hand wrapped around his hard length, his groans matched her own as she started to stroke him in time with his own strokes, his lips fighting to form words as they battled with his constants groans of pleasure.

"Y-Y-You have started something that you nee-need t-to finish" the words stumbled from his shaking lips.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:38 pm

She grinned "Then...allow me to finish it"she whispered. She moved his hand away from her core. Using her hand on his length she guided him inside her and hissed when he slid all the way inside her.

She moaned his name, slowly rocking her hips, the feel of the hot water, the slippery suds and the hardness of him inside her threw her into sensory overload.

"mmm....Bill" she whispered, rocking herself more against him, arching her back.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:46 pm

"Then...allow me to finish it"

Bill's groan became louder as she removed his hand and maneuvered his length as he entered here, feeling her wrap around him, his head thrown back as the sensation as her hips rocked against his as he raised to meet her thrusts. His hand latching onto her waist and the other other wrapping around her back to begin to deepen his increasing thrusts.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:47 pm

She moaned his name more, rocking against his thrusts, meeting his speed. She tilted her head back, lost in the sheer pleasure and sensations.

She looked at him, her eyes filled with love and passion, her lips parted with every gasp.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Bill's fangs grazed across the soft skin of her neck, as she continued to fall to meet his increased rising thrusts as she tilted her head back, her lips parting as he looked into her eyes before he sank his fangs into her neck, feeling her walls tighten around his length as he took a large mouthful of blood into his mouth as his speed increased further.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:55 pm

She gasped, feeling his fangs invade her body. The first pull of blood sent her over the edge as a strange warmth invaded her body. She dug her nails into his back, clutching him tightly as her orgasm began to wash over her, rendering her mute and breathless.

Her body shuddered and she surrendered all her weight to him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Her walls clamped around him as he took the first pull from her neck as her blood filled him mouth as he let it warm him, taking another sip as he withdrew his fangs as she felt his nails dig and trail across his back as he felt her reach her point of no return and that only encouraged him as he released into her as he let out a roar of his own pleasure. Catching her as she collapsed against him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 pm

She shuddered, her head against his shoulder, panting slightly and her body still trembling. She placed soft kisses on his neck, still intimately connected to him.

"mmmm.... hows that for an early present?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:12 pm

For the first time Bill Compton felt breathless as Kiara's head rested on his shoulder, still connected in every way, not wanting to part as he took in a gasp of un-needed air.

"That-That was the best gift that I could ever ask for" he grinned, his body shifting as his skin felt the decrease in the water temperature. With her arms wrapped around her neck, he shifted their bodies so that Kiara now sat where Bill was, her back laid against the marble of the bath tub.

"I think its time i gave you another gift" he smirked, with the tub so large to move freely, he shifted his body so that he lay on his front as his head descended below the water.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm

She was blissfully ignorant for a moment as he moved them. She felt the marble against her back and her mind took a few length seconds to register what he was about to do.

"Bill..." she said with a deep blush in her cheeks "Don't-" her protests were cut off. Despite the bubbles hiding where he really was the tell tale feeling of his tongue on her told the whole story. She moaned deeply, arching her back, gripping the edge of the tub.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:33 pm