A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Merry Christmas Jessica

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Merry Christmas Jessica

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:06 pm

"It is a private island in the south pacific, something i acquired from Sophie Ann. Kiara and I took a trip there, it is fully staffed and are aware of your trip, the tickets can be used anytime. Anubis shall need 24 hours notice prior to your leave. I figured that with everything that had happened recently that you both would like some time away" he smiled, trying to avoid the thoughts that were going through his head.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 pm

"That is very kind of you, Bill...and we will have to figure out when to use those..perhaps over New Year's..."

He looked to Jessica, nodding toward the package he left on the couch...

"Now's as good a time as any, Jessica..."

He flashed Bill a grin and chuckled...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I smiled and looked at Quinn, thinking of when we could use the tickets. Just us, on a private island. Now that was a thought. My daydreams were interrupted when Quinn thanked Bill. He looked at me then motioned towards the gift on the sofa. I nodded. "Right. I almost forgot." I stood and made my way to the wrapped painting and picked it up, turning to face Bill. "This is from both of us. I know I'm not here all the time, but this way I sort of am." I handed him the large frame with the clear wrapping around it and waited for him to open it.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 pm

"Thank you, I was not expecting anything in return" he accepted the gift gracefully, a large frame in clear wrapping, unwrapping it, the wrapping dropped onto his desk, it was a painting of Jessica.

"Jessica...John, this is wonderful *he was quiet for a moment as he continued to stare at it* Thank you" he smiled softly.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well I know how it is to be away from family.."

Quinn seemed distant for the moment, then smiled as he looked to Bill...

"We were hoping you would like it. It is in the old style, as I thought you would appreciate, considering the house's decor..."

He looked to Jessica and continued...

"From my understanding, pictures like this were popular in the time you are from, in the higher class homes, at least..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:36 pm

I smiled when he said he liked it, I was hoping he would. "I'm so glad you like it, It was Quinn's idea." I looked at Quinn and gave him a smile. He explained the reason for choosing the antique look. I wrapped my arm around Bill and gave him a hug as he held the painting. Pulling away with a smile as I placed a kiss on his cheek and walked back over to where Quinn sat, sitting next to him and meeting his eyes. I gave him a playful wink and turned my attention back to Bill.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:44 pm

"That was very thoughtful Quinn, thank you" he had truly appreciated that there had been some thought gone into this gift. As Jessica had given him a kiss on his cheek as he smiled brightly again.

"Thank you Jessica, this is the best gift i have ever had" he turned to the wall behind him and he hung the frame behind his desk.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 pm

"This is turning out to be a very pleasant evening...I am hoping one of many..."

Quinn smiled, taking Jessica's hand in his own again...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am