All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What to get the man who has everything?

Kiara Griffen

Sexual What to get the man who has everything?

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:54 pm

As she opened her eyes she first realized she was alone in Bill’s master bedroom. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes she took a moment to get her bearings. The mansion was quiet, very quiet and considering the time and that the light resistant windows were open it must be after sundown. Judging by the silence she figured the staff had already left for their holiday break. With a mischievous grin on her face she got up and hopped into the shower. Since her things had been brought up she had a few things to put on, as Bill’s presents of course. It was hard to shop for the man who had everything but she hoped that her choices were at least liked.

Once showered she put on her gown and headed into the guest room where her bags had been placed. She saw no one and heard nothing. She didn’t know if Bill was home, so unless he’d gone out she knew where he would be. Once in the guest room she began getting dressed. It was a present to herself and to Bill, since he enjoyed both seeing her wear (and often him tearing off) the lingerie she chose. Once she had it on she pulled out of her hanging back the Armani suit she’d purchased for him. Not that Bill needed any suits, but there was something magical about him, with his old world charm, all clad up in a crisp clean suit, ready to take on the world and kill anything in his way.

She grinned and took off the suit’s jacket and put it on over her body which hid what she had on before she silently made her way downstairs. Sure enough she could vaguely hear the hum of a computer in Bill’s office. She didn’t bother knocking and instead just walked in.

“Merry Christmas…” she said as she held part of the suit; the clean white shirt, black tie and slacks that came with it.

Bill grinned at her with that “you didn’t have to gift me anything” look. She merely giggled and set the suit on a nearby rack and then looked at herself. “Oh geez….I should probably give you this as well huh?” she said, slowly unbuttoning the suit jacket and peeling it off, revealing the crimson lingerie beneath. She casually placed the jacket with the rest of the suit and turned around to face Bill.

“As much as you look good in anything, I figured I should wear this instead” she said with a grin, enjoying the look Bill gave her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: What to get the man who has everything?

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Bill could feel his body jolt alive as the sun had finally set beyond the horizon, regaining the feeling in his fingers and as his eyes flickered open as he felt a warmth awaken him. Craning his head to the side, he saw that Kiara still slept peacefully next to him, her head cradled into his chest, her chest rising slowly as she rested quietly. As he slowly untangled himself from Kiara's limbs, not wanting to wake her, he admired her beauty. Quickly dressing himself in a white shirt and a pair of black pants that he had on last night from Jessica's visit. He assumed that Kiara would sleep a little longer, he left the room quietly as headed downstairs to his office. There was a note of his desk from Marie, letting him know that the meal for Kiara was already and in the oven and further instructions on what too do. As he sat down at his laptop he opened it and began tampering on the keys to fill out some paperwork.

He was lost in his own world in his work, when he heard a sweet angelic voice as he raised his head as he saw Kiara standing in the door way holding up a shirt and slacks.

"I must say that is something I didn't expect, thank you" he smiled as she unbuttoned the black jacket and revealed that was clad in deep red lingerie. He cleared his throat and sat back in his seat as he closed his laptop.

"Well, well, I must say that you are quite the sight" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:29 pm

She slowly and seductively made her way to him "Well... it is Christmas... I should give you your present" she said as she calmly hopped up on his desk, crossing her legs.

"Working tonight? perhaps you should take a break Bill" she said as she leaned forward, giving him a very nice view into her bra. "Perhaps...I can provide some distraction"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:33 pm

"Work that can wait for another time" he grinned as his eyes followed the the dip in the bosom, a broad smirk crossing his face as she sat on the edge of his desk.

"My present?...And what shall that be?" he grinned as he reached for her arm and pulled her across the desk so that she was opposite him on his desk.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:34 pm

She grinned "Well...close your eyes and you'll get it" she said with a grin as she was pulled closer to him.

"And no peeking..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 pm

He groaned silently as all he wanted too do was touch her, but refrained from doing so.

"You forget, I am vampire, I can still hear you *he leaned in to whisper in her ear* And smell you" he smirked as he leaned back in hi chair and reluctantly closed his eyes.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:43 pm

She giggled. "And yet you crave to see me..." she said as she calmly got off the table. She walked around him, knowing full well he could hear and smell her near him, mostly to just tease him. She then pull him back on his chair, enough to put space between him and the desk.

She leaned in close, placing her hands on his sides. "And you're probably drying to see what I'll do, what I'm doing right now even" she whispered close to his lips. Before he could say anything, or protest she knelt down, placing her head on his lap, running her fingers teasingly along the edge of his trousers.

"No peeking Bill..." she whispered as she slowly, painfully slowly undid the top button, then slid down the zipper bit by bit. Until she thought he was probably going crazy she freed him from the prison of his pants and ran her tongue up and down his hardening shaft.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 pm

"You know I always crave to see you sweetheart" he whispered as he did what he was told and his eyes remained closed as she had instructed. He could hear her every movement that she made as she circulated him and could hear her heart beat increase slowly.

He shifted in his seat as he felt her hand drift past the zipper on his trousers, he silently groaned as the zipper on his trousers were released. His groaned louder as he felt her teeth on his hardened length.

"Y-Your playing with fire sweetheart" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:57 pm

She grinned, nipping along the tender flesh of his manhood. "thats alright...you won't let me burn" she whispered before taking him into her mouth. Payback for the naughty things he'd done to her in the tub she closed her eyes and merely delighted in the reactions she got from him.

The groans, the unnecessary gasps of air and the way he gripped the chair almost threatening to break it under his hands. She sucked, licked and nibbled him into insanity, knowing the precious hold on his control would be tested to the limit.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Bill's hand gripped onto his sides of his chair as her warm mouth continued to tease him, testing him to his limit, he was unable to take this much longer. His eyes rolled back into his head as he felt a warm shiver wash over him.

"G-Gods have mercy" the words were barely able to pass his lips as he fought the strength to take her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:10 pm

She grinned. "No mercy Bill... " she whispered as she continued to torture him with her mouth. She felt him shudder and that only urged her on.

Just when she felt he was about to go over she abruptly stopped. She ran her fingers along his hardened shaft, just to tease him more. She knew it would be sensually cruel to just stop like that. She blew a cool breath on him, delighting in his reactions.

"Shall I finish up your present? or have you been a naughty boy and peeking this whole time?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Bill continued to enjoy in the heavenly delight of what Kiara was subjecting him to, he reveled in the feeling of the warmth of her mouth around his hardening length as his head continued to roll and rest on the back of his chair.

He abruptly groaned when she had stopped, he raised his head and opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"I think its time that you had some payback for that" he grinned as he pushed back his chair and stood up, reaching down to help her stand up.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:26 pm

She shook her head and pushed him back on the chair "no no.. your present isn't even done yet my love..." she said as she casually licked him again.

"Let me take care of you" she whispered, placing a soft kiss on his hip before resuming her ministrations on his shaft, going down harder and faster on him. His groans and hisses only egged her on more, her head bobbing up and down on his lap, no mercy given on him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:34 pm

She pushed him back into his chair as he groaned again, this was merciful and it was killing him.

"Let me take care of you"

"As you please..." he sighed as he made himself comfortable as her mouth returned to his hardened length, his hands grabbed onto his arms of the chair as she returned to the position as her head continued to bob repeatedly up and down. His hand reached out and ran through her hair as he groaned, his fangs fighting to come down, but fighting against them.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 pm

She payed attention to his subtle reactions. His gasps and groans told her where to lick and nibble, when to suck. His hand in her hair, the subtle ways he tightened on her scalp and how he shook told her all she needed to know in how to please him perfectly.

She opened her eyes and locked her gaze with his. Her eyes promised all matter of sweet and sensual presents and that this was just the beginning. She went back to focusing on the task at hand, wanting to bring him over the edge.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:47 pm

His eyes continued to roll in his sockets as his hand tightened in her hair as he fought back groans and moans as the battle with his fangs was lost as they dropped as he let out a pleasurable groan as he could feel himself on the brink of pure eternal ecstasy as he let out a long lasting grunt of sorts as he hit the peak of his pleasure and exploded and released into her mouth as he remained on a high as her mouth continued to take in his length.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:50 pm

She felt him tense and release and still she didn't let up. She teased him more until she'd wrung out every spasm of pleasure from him before she leaned back on her heels.

She smiled, licking her lips and watching the pleasure play in his eyes, the fangs more than a tell tale sign. "mmmm... how was that gift?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Bill continued to roll out on the waves of pleasure as he regained himself as he slowly began to come down from his high.

As he raised his head as she asked him what he thought about his gift, he grinned at her.

"T-That was the best gift that I could have asked for" he forced the words out.

"N-Now I think it time you got yours" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:05 pm

She grinned as she slowly got up. "mmm...more gifts for me? you spoil me Bill" she whispered as she calmly climbed up and straddled his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Honestly... just having you here is gift enough" she whispered softly, placing kisses along his jaw.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:18 pm

"Should I leave you unsatisfied?" he smirked as she straddled his lip and her arm looped around his neck, he stood from his chair, his trousers dropped to bundle at his ankles. His arms wrapped around her waist as he placed her on the edge of his desk, if she could tease him, then he could certainly tease her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:22 pm

She smiled softly. "I'm never unsatisfied with you" she whispered as she found herself sitting on the edge of the desk. "I'm merely happy with you" she whispered as she smiled at him, ignoring that his pants were on the floor.

"Besides.. you gave me plenty of gifts last night" she whispered, giving him a teasing grin. "I only wanted to repay such wonderful gifts"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:30 pm

"Gifts they may be, but this is something else" he smirked, he was going to torture her, make her scream out his name, and make her beg for more, two could play that game. Standing back from her he lifted his feet from his pants and slowly removed his shirt. Using his strength he tore his short to pieces and without waiting for permission, he using one piece of his shirt and tied it around her head, covering her eyes.

"Show me your hands" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 pm

She blinked, glad that she'd bought him some new clothes. She gasped, suddenly he had blind folded her. She was apprehensive but she still offered him her hands.

"What ever do you have planned Bill?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:38 pm

"That is something that you will have to find out" he whispered.

Using another piece of his torn shirt, he wrapped it around her wrists, tight enough so that she could not escape, but not too tight. Now that she was how he wanted her, admiring the red lingerie, something that he would replace after tonight. Looping his finger under the strap on her shoulder, he snapped the piece of material, and did the same to the other. Hearing her gasp, as he moved to her panties as he snapped the material so that she was laid bare before him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:42 pm

She gasped, the tears indicating that her red lingerie was history. She shivered, now tied and laid bare for Bill to have his way with.

"Bill..." she whispered, still able to smell him but blind completely. She wasn't too happy about being tied, it wasn't in her nature to be this defenseless but she had to trust Bill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 am