A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A New Years Gift

Kiara Griffen

Sexual A New Years Gift

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Everything had to be perfect. Bill was due to wake any second now and she was putting the final touches on the ballroom. She wore a pretty new dress; a light pink number with an elegant cut off design on the top. One of her employees came by and smiled.

“He’s here Kiara. Do I set him up?” he asked. Kiara nodded “Yeah, just make sure he can see the bottled blood nearby” she said. He nodded and left. Kiara smiled. She went over to the staircase and tried to listen to see if Bill was awake yet.

She’d laid out his clothes for him with a small note that read.
“Get dressed love, I have a surprise waiting for you downstairs”

She had a flute of royal blood warm and ready for Bill when he awoke from his day rest. Just as she thought she should go upstairs music began to drift from the ballroom. She smiled.

She had to resist the urge to be a giddy fan girl and go see bubba sing. She’d have plenty of time to enjoy Bubba once Bill was awake. It was a good thing Bubba had taken a liking to her and to her blood products, saying that it was easier than “Catching them pesky feline cats”

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: A New Years Gift

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Bill felt his body almost jolt to life as he felt his body come to life, feeling the numbness in his fingers disappear and his body become fully awake. He remembered falling asleep with Kiara wrapped tightly in his arms as the sun pulled him into his day sleep. His hand searched out for Kiara as his eyes flickered open and he found that he was alone in the bed. Sitting up in bed, he saw his clothes laid out neatly for him, a black jacket and pants and a crisp white shirt. He smirked as he pulled back the covers and stood from the bed. He walked around to see a note laid next to his clothes, he could smell the lingering scent of Kiara in the room, lifting the note he smiled at what she had wrote.

Get dressed love, I have a surprise waiting for you downstairs

Smirking brightly as he stood there naked, he pulled on the black pants and slid the shirt across his shoulders and did the buttons up, then reached for his jacket as slipped that on, only doing up several of the buttons. Scanning the room, there was no sign of Kiara, he walked across the room and out into the hallway.

"Kiara?" he called out softly as he slowly made his way down the grand staircase. As he reached the bottom he searched out Kiara.

"Kiara?" he called out again, then as she appeared before him, he stood there, still as a statue, his mouth dry as sand, his words caught in his throat, his eyes wide with the sight of a heavenly beauty that stood before him.

"You...You look so beautiful" he smiled.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 pm

She turned her head, hearing Bill call for her then appear in the staircase. She smiled.

"You look quite dashing yourself" she said as she walked up to him and kissed his cheek. She handed him a deep wine glass filled with warm blood.

"Come now... he's about to start his second song" she said as she gently took him to the large ballroom where they had danced a few nights ago.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

"Well i do have someone who picks out my attire" he smirked as she kissed his cheek.

He accepted the glass filled with warm blood, he raised the glass to his lips and took a small sip, enjoying the flavor of the blood.

"Second song?" he frowned as Kiara led him to the ballroom that he had taken her to a few nights ago. As they entered the ballroom, he saw Bubba on stage as he had begun his second song "Are you lonesome tonight", Bill smiled as he raised his glass to Bubba and Bubba nodded to him. He and Bubba never had any qualms and had respect for one another. He turned to Kiara and smiled.

"You arranged all this?" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yep. I know we didn't get to see him before so I figured we could have a little private show just for us" she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Besides.. who gets to see the real Elvis sing in their own home?" she whispered to him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

"It seems that you are full of surprises Ms Griffen" he smirked and winked at Kiara "Thank you Kiara, this is a wonderful surprise, I love it" he raised his glass to his lips and drained his glass.

"When did you arrange all of this?" he smirked again.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm

She giggled "While you slumbered" she said before Bubba went into another song.

She giggled more then took Bill's hand. "Want to dance?" she asked as even Bubba did his signature dance on the small impromptu stage.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

"of course do you need to ask?" he smirked as he placed his glass onto table, and took her hand and spun her around and pulled her into his embrace as he swayed to the music as Bubba continued to sing, his mind lost in this moment.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

She smiled and danced with him, swaying and enjoying the music provided by the amazing Bubba. She placed a small kiss on his jaw.

"I'm sorry you awoke alone... it wasn't my intention to do so but I had to get everything ready" she said. She knew how much Bill liked waking up with her. It had taken her several minutes to de-tangle herself from him and even longer to leave the room after just spending some time just watching him sleep.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:40 pm

"I shall forgive you this once, after all you have surprised me with this. It won't be something i forget for a long time sweetheart" he smiled softly as he continued to sway their bodies to the sound of Bubba as he continued to sing, he began mimicking the words to the song that Bubba had now started to sing 'Always on my mind'

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 pm

She smiled as they swayed gently along the floor. "mmm good.. otherwise I'd have to work to earn your forgiveness" she said with a grin. She giggled when he dipped her again as he sang to the song. It dawned on her that Bill had been alive when Elvis had been human and had probably enjoyed the songs when they had been popular.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Bill smiled as he hummed along to the music, his eyes locked onto her's as he had plenty of images fly through his mind, he winked as her, hearing her heart rate increase.

"I would have to work you extra hard to earn my forgiveness sweetheart" he smiled.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 pm

She giggled "You were always a tough boss" she teased as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "But I think I'd enjoy trying to earn your forgiveness. After all you have over a century of experience over me" she added as she giggled when he spun her around more.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 pm

"A century of experience I have perfected over time Kiara, a century well spent" he smirked as he continued to spin her in a quick rotation, his arms locked around her as their hips continued to sway to the rhythmic timing of Bubba's voice, as he plastered a seductive grin on his face as he leaned down to sweep her into his arms and cradle her close to his chest as the material on her dress swept around them in a curtain of desire and lust.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:20 pm

She giggled more as he swept her off her feet. Her chest was plastered to his, the soft, floaty material of her dress almost wrapped around them both.

"A whole century of doing who knows what" she teased as she touched his cheek.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 pm

"You only have to ask if you wish to know *he smirked sweetly at her* But there is somethings I would never share, if i was to share with you, you would run from me and never come back* he said in a more quieter tone, his face fallen as he remembered things from his past that even sent shivers down to his core, he could remember them if it was just yesterday.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 pm

She saw the way his expression changed and rolled her eyes "Bill... I've done depraved things in my life... trust me. I've killed, fucked, bled and done a mixture of all three at the same time. Whatever you've done in your past it won't compare"

She kissed his cheek softly. "I want to know all of you, and accept all of you, past, present and future"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 pm

"You would be appalled about what I have done, most vampires would consider it a crime against our nature, it was what Lorena used to keep me by her side for longer than I wanted to be. Using it as a bargaining tool if i disobeyed her, in my entire existence, it was the only time in my life where I welcomed death freely, welcomed it with open arm" he shuddered at the memory, there was only one other who knew of this and it was someone who he had not seen for many years.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 pm

She held his face gently in her hands. "I won't make you tell me Bill... but know that I am the last person to be allowed to pass judgement on anyone. We've all done things we regret"

She rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you Bill..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 pm

"I love you Ms Kiara Griffen" he smiled softly at her "If it were legal, I would make you lady of the manor" he smiled as he kissed her cheek, he continued to smile at her, enjoying the closeness of their bodies as Bubba started into a new song, not hearing the words, but the music that flowed through his song.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 pm

She giggled "Since when have vampires bothered with anything that is legal?" she asked as they kept on dancing. Bubba seemed to be having fun singing since he was smiling and even dancing along to his own song.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 pm

"Well as King of Louisiana, I must follow by the human laws...we can't all be like Eric Northman" he chuckled "I must set an example as King, follow their laws, keep them happy or there will be consequences. We can't have that now can we?" he winked at her as he continued to sway gently to the music.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:02 pm

She rolled her eyes "Humans don't even follow their own laws" she said as she swayed with him. "Besides... humans don't have to know. It's not like they know the King of Louisiana is shaking up with a wolf now do they?" she said with a grin.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

"That is true, but I want to show you off, give you what you deserve, let the world know that you are mine, and that I am yours. But it must be legal, and for that to happen, we must stick by the humans wishes...for now" he could almost imagine it, but as Bill Compton was brought up in his old fashion ways, he wanted to do things the right way, the perfect way for Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:08 pm

She giggled and bit her lower lip "Guess for now I'll just be your lover. Scandalizing you and the staff with our wild sexcapades" she said with a grin.

She wasn't sure if Bill's idea of "showing her off" would ever come true. The humans had quickly revoked a lot of vampire rights after Russell Edgington had gone batshit on tv and ever since then it was an uphill battle for all fangers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:35 pm