For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A New Years Gift

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A New Years Gift - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Years Gift

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 pm

"You are much more than that sweetheart. And tomorrow I shall show you just that" he smirked "I want to give you everything, everything that you want and deserve, you make me feel things that I never thought possible to ever feel especially after..." his words drifted off, knowing that she would know what he meant.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm

She nodded and smiled, still dancing with him. "I know Bill... and I'm happy I can bring your heart some peace and comfort" she said softly.

She looked at him and smiled. "You don't have to give me anything though. What I have now makes me happy"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:32 pm

"And what I have here is all I need to make me happy, and of course Jessica. A family of sorts, if that is what you can call it?" he said softly.

"And besides you bring me a lot more that peace and comfort" he said in but a whisper.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his chest. "And are you happy with your quirky family?" she asked.

His whisper made her shiver, filling her mind with ideas she'd explore later with him in private.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 pm

"I am very happy, the happiest that I have ever been since I became a vampire, I shall be eternally in your debt for the joy you have brought me Kiara. I shall never forget that" he said quietly.

"You have brought me so much, even after everything I put you through, after all the pain I caused you" he was letting it all out tonight, everything he had been keeping bottled up.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

She smiled softly. There was something about Bill when he showed torment. His eyes showed just all the darkness he'd been surrounded by; with his maker, alone, having been forced to make Jessica, just everything.

She knew he was reminding himself about nearly killing her, something she wasn't sure he'd ever forgive himself for. She gently stroked his cheek and smiled. He needed to let it all out, such sadness and resentment would only continue to eat at his soul.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 pm

He leaned into her touch as his hand shifted her hair away from her shoulder, with his sight he was still able to see faint marks of where he had savagely tore into her throat and had almost drained her dry, barely visible to the human eye, but he could still see traces of his doings.

"Does it still hurt?" he said painfully as his fingers traced along her neck.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

She shook her head. "Not physically. Sometimes I have dreams about it and I feel pain in my dreams" she said softly, figuring it was best to be honest with him.

"But time heals all wounds... so eventually my mind will heal as well"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 pm

"Time...To see the world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour" Bill seemed to be lost in his own trace of thought as he contemplated everything, but his eyes never looking away from the spot that he had tore into. He had been avoiding this kind of thought, forcing himself to try to forget everything, but as it was a new year, this was something that he needed too do.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 pm

She smiled softly, Bubba moving into another slow song as they continued to dance. Bill seemed to be lost in though and she wasn't about to interrupt that. Whatever he needed to do to give himself closure.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 pm

"Sometimes I forget...even just for one second, forget that it even happened, but then I remember. I remember it all" his words in a whisper as he let go of her hands and took a step back from her, Bubba lost in his song as he continued to sing.

"I am sorry.." he said apologetically at Kiara and turned and walked away from her, leaving her stood in the ballroom.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Kiara blinked. "Bill?" she said but he was gone. She looked at Bubba who was still singing. She hesitated, not sure if she should follow Bill or give him his space.

She decided on a compromise. She waited just a few minutes just as Bubba finished his song before she left the room. Bubba took that as a sign for a break and went to get some bottled blood.

She left the ballroom, sniffing the air to find where Bill was. "Bill?" she called out softly, the only sound now being her heels clicking on the floor.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

"Bill?"

Bill could hear her call out to him as he followed his feet, refusing to stop, he couldn't do this. He had started to feel guilty about his sudden departure, if he had kept his thoughts to himself, he and Kiara could have been enjoying themselves, but he had to spoil such a perfect evening that she had planned just for them.

Opening the door open to the house, with a loud echoing bang, he sped out at full speed, at times like this he was grateful for the advantage of speed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 pm

The loud bang of the door made her rush and she barely managed to catch the speeding blur run off in the distance. "Dammit Bill..." she said as she stripped quickly by the door. She wasn't about to ruin her dress by shifting in it.

A New Years Gift - Page 2 2gt5l5v

She shifted into her wolf form and ran after Bill, using her powerful nose to scent him out. She had to put the pedal to the medal sort of speak to even begin to catch up to him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Bill had run through the cemetery and past Sookie's house, seeing that the lights were not on, assuming that she was with Eric as always, pushing himself too full speed as much as his body was able to do, not able to catch a glimpse of the scene that flew past him. His eyes locked onto the path before him, blocking out everything, but not able to escape it as it stuck to him, his memories, flashes creeping past him in his own trail of thought.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 pm

She lowered her head more, trying to be more streamline. She vaguely realized they'd passed the cemetery and Miss Stackhouse's home.

They were now into some wooded areas, not too far from the road but still concealed from any passerby's.

She was slowly closing the gap between them and in one straight away she lunged managing to barely touch his back and try to slow him down from his run.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Bill could feel her on his tail as he forced himself to continue to run as fast as his legs could carry him, letting everything go, he powered on ahead faster than he had ever ran before, hoping to loose her. All the wounds that had left open, but covered had now re-surfaced. He needed too be alone with his thoughts.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

She had to stop. He was still going and she wasn't going to catch up with him. Instead she tilted her head back and let out a long, soulful howl at the night sky.

She couldn't help him if he didn't let her in. Resigned she began to turn back to head to the mansion. At least she could still listen to Bubba sing for a bit.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

As fast as his feet could carry his, he continued to listen as he heard a howl of defeat, as his feet carried him further, further than he expected, he was surrounded by a vast amount of trees, he had halted when he no longer heard Kiara following him, he stopped by a large Oak tree, a place that he knew well. Standing by the large oak, he collapsed onto the ground, his knees sinking into the dirt.

His hand reached out and scattered away the dry dirt, almost as he was digging a hole, his anger bubbling as he continued to sweep away the dirt as the hole became deeper, and deeper until a shadow of something appeared beneath the dirt, a skull, a small skull of a child.

"Christian..." his words shallow and empty.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Kiara managed to make her way back to the mansion. She shifted back to her human form and put on a robe, not bothering to put on her cute dress again. Bubba came up to her, asking if everything was ok.

She smiled, setting Bubba at ease. He was such a gentle vampire, only wanting to be around nice people she didn't want to upset him by telling him Bill had run off. Instead Bubba enjoyed some more blood and went back to singing. Kiara sat down inside the ballroom, picking at some of the snacks she'd set for herself. Not the way she'd wanted the night to go but beggars couldn't be choosers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am