For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A college girl's best time

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A college girl's best time Empty A college girl's best time

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 am

She set her backpack down and stretched. The weather outside was cold and the snow had begun to fall again. There was a knock on her door and she peeked out her head.
    A college girl's best time Atr6s0

“Hey Kiara, you coming over to practice? The football team is doing laps again” said Lauren, her dorm neighbor. Over the course of the last few weeks everyone in her dorm had taken to going out and watching the football team practice. Mostly because they wanted to see some sweaty well built men run around. Kiara had never been one to follow them though. Not that she didn’t appreciate a good looking male but she was more interested in finishing her studies.

“You girls go ahead, I want to finish up my project” she said. Lauren shrugged and ran off. Kiara closed the door and sat on her bed. Truth be told she was done with her project, but she wanted to skype with her parents without the women around her dorm making comments about naked men. She didn’t need to give her mom any more reason to ask why she wasn’t giving her grandbabies yet.

She turned on her laptop and made sure her webcam was working before calling on her skype. Sure enough her mom picked up and smiled.
    “Hi there sweetie. Hows college?” she asked. Kiara smiled. “It’s going good mom. Just got back from class, figured I’d give you guys a call” she said. Her mom smiled. “Well you make sure to study hard child” she said. Her mom was in the kitchen, as usual cooking. It’s one of the things Kiara missed most about being home, having her mom’s cooking.
    “Wheres dad?” she asked. Her mom turned around checking the time on a clock on the wall. “He’s late… but you know him, sometimes I think he’s married to his work” she said with a warm smile. Kiara chuckled. “He’s a cop mom… he’s always on duty” she said, but just then she could hear over the computer the sound of a door closing and the excited barks of the family dog Max. “Well speak of the devil” said her mom and for a moment she exited the screen. A few moments later her father appeared on the screen, looking a bit chilled and with snowflakes on his hair.

“Well if it aint my pretty engineer” he said in his melt in your mouth southern drawl. She laughed. “Hi daddy, how was work?” she asked. He smiled as his wife helped him out of his police jacket. “Work was good as usual, it’s too cold for the weirdos to come out yet” he said. She chuckled. Even on screen her parents were like teenagers, perpetually in love and embarrassing her at every turn. They even began necking on the kitchen and she rolled her eyes.
    “Guys I’m still here… at least wait till I’m not watching you” she said. Her father grinned. “I’m the victim here, you know I can’t resist your mother” he said. Her mom playfully elbowed her father and chuckled. “This coming from the man who can’t keep his hands off me” she said. Kiara laughed. She loved talking to her parents, it made her day and gave her something to look forward too after a long day of classes.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am