For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

A New Feeling

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A New Feeling Empty A New Feeling

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

'Freak'

'Weirdo'

'Nerd'

'Virgin'

Just the usual Monday morning for William Compton as he left his physics's class, the only student who managed to pass 100% on his quiz, he hated the days when his professor was embarrass him and point out all the intelligence that he had, 'Why can't you all study hard like William?' 'Why don't you take a leaf out of William's book'

William held his books close to his chest as he ducked another screwed up paper ball that was aimed at his head, he loved Physics's, but he hated walking to his next class, Foreign Languages, William sometimes hated that he was so smart, he wishes that sometimes he could just be normal, and have friends and even a girlfriend who liked the same things he did, but it wasn't possible.

He could hear a roaring of screams come from out in the campus, unsure who would be doing all this, he approached slowly and perched himself on a tree, peace green protesters were here again, but instead of the guy who he had seen lead the rally, it was instead a woman, a woman that caught William's eye.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A New Feeling Empty Re: A New Feeling

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 pm

"It's immoral!! It's unnatural!! Stop the dissections!!" She held up a sign as she continued to shout on the campus she went to, protesting the way the science lab just blatantly cut animals open among other things. Pam wasn't the most graceful fairy, she was clumsy. As she backed down the stairs of the building, her foot slipped and she began to tumble backwards, feeling her body slam against another. She quickly rolled over and felt so embarrassed.

"I...I am so so sorry I just...oops!" She began to gather his books and hand them to him. Seeing a Stargate book in his pile she smiled. "Oh wow, you like this too?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 pm

William had been lost in his own thoughts when he felt someone slam into him, dropping his books and his hidden Stargate book that he had in his pile dropped to the floor.

"Oh wow, you like this too?"

William stuttered, he had never really been good talking to girls, except his mother, his eyes looked on shockingly as his lips mumbled.

"Y-yes...I a huge fan" he accept the book from her, unable to take his eyes off her.

"A-Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you want me to take you to the nurses office?" he spoke frantically.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm

She giggled and handed him the book back. "Me too. Well when I have time for it...I'm always protesting something." He began to studder and ask if she needed the nurse. Looking over her body she shook her head and smiled as she stood. "No, I'm fine. Are you okay? I rammed you pretty hard. Sorry I'm not the most graceful person." She placed a hand on his that held his books and offered him a sweet smile. "Are you sure you're okay? You seem....nervous?" He wasn't bad looking, he was awkward, but she remembered being just like that once.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

He nodded a little to enthusiastically as he gripped his books a little tighter and watched as she placed her hand on his own which only increased her pulse.

"Y-yeah I am fine...Just not used to talking to pretty girls like you" he stuttered "Never ever met a girl who liked Stargate...M-my name is William" he blushed heavily.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 pm

"Hi, William. I'm Pam. Friends call me...uh...Pam." She smiled big and extended a hand to him, shaking his. He seemed so nervous around her and called her pretty. It made her look down and blush slightly.

Looking back up she smiled and nodded. "Colonel Jack O'Neil is my favorite I love his take charge attitude. Who's your favorite?" She wondered if he had a girlfriend. Not many guys this day and age were smart like he seemed to be. She'd seen him around campus occasionally and even might have a class with him. "Do you like protests?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and began to pull him towards her dorm to show him the next protest march for next week thinking he could join in!
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 pm

William listened to her talk about Jack O'Neill, and he had never heard a girl talk about Stargate before, never mind meet one. He considered girls to be from another planet like the Jaffa.

"I like Samantha Carter....and Teal'c. They are my favorites" he smiled, but ended up chuckling to himself in a fit of giggles.

"I don't get out much...I go to class and go to my room. I like to keep myself to myself" he smirked uncomfortably as she took his hand and led him to her dorm. Standing outside her door while he waited for her to open it, he had never been in a girl's dorm room before, clutching his books closer to his chest as he waited for her to invite him in.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:13 pm

She turned and smiled, "Come in. It's okay." The whole way to her dorm he'd explained his favorites to her and she agreed. "I wish I could be like Samantha Carter. She is so...brilliant and strong and sexy too." She grinned and looked away from him as she gathered the calendar in her hand.

She went sit on her bed in the corner and pat the seat next her waiting for him to come sit. "This is the calendar of the local protests my friends and I do. I wanna make a difference in the world, I want to save the planet. I guess kinda like Stargate I guess. Wanna join in on the fight, William?" She asked as she took his hand in hers and smiled, inches from him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm

"I-I think you look like her...Samantha I mean" he could feel his pulse increasing just being in the same room as Pam, his palms becoming sweaty.

She then showed him a calendar as he placed his books on the floor by his feet and sat on the edge of the bed next to her as he scanned over her calendar and took note of the dates, he was very good at remembering dates, photogenic memory.

"Like Stargate? *he paused* Um-alright...I have always wanted to save the world" he said quieter.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:27 pm

She beamed upon hearing he wanted to help her save the world. "William! This makes me so happy!! Thank you so much!!" Her excitement overwhelmed her and she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Underneath it all, he was not that bad, just timid. His brain made him sexier.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm

"William! This makes me so happy!! Thank you so much!!"

William froze as she wrapped her arms around him and eloped him into a hug, he didn't know how to respond, he had never been in this kind of situation before...with a girl.

"Y-your welcome" he could feel her arms wrapped around him, feeling her skin against him made him flush.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 pm

She pulled back and kissed his lips in the moment, pulling back quickly and blushing as she stood. "I..I'm sorry that just...." She smiled sweetly and shook her head. "I don't know what came over me really." Clearing her throat as she stood in front of him, a bewildered look on her face. The room was silent for a bit until she spoke again.

"So, are you busy this weekend??"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 pm

He was just getting used to having her arms around him when she surprised him with a kiss...on the lips. William didn't know how to respond, this was his first kiss.

"I was planning on staying into study...I have a test in a couple of weeks. But i can change my plans if...if maybe you wanted to do something?" he blushed more than any man should, but for some reason he couldn't help it.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

She grinned and nodded, taking a seat next to him again and placing her hnads on her lap. "Yeah, um that sounds...that sounds fun. I'd like that. Maybe watch some episodes of Stargate?" She turned to look at him and bit her lip in anticipation. She hadn't dated much in this realm; many men found her..odd. Her fairy side made them attracted, but the human in her...the geek that was clumsy...overpowered her graceful fairy side. She spent most of her time recycling and cleaning parks for fun. Saving trees, and the planet one non-carbon foot step at a time.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 pm

"I would like that....very much. I have won a competition last week. To go to the set and meet some of the cast, me and my friend James...but i can bring a guest...If you would like to come. Its for next Friday. I-if you would like to come *he paused* I mean if you don't want too its fine" the words came out from his mouth before he had a chance to stop.

Maybe she wouldn't want to go with him, that eventually she would think him of him as a freak like all the other girls did.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Her eyes widened at the mention of going with him to meet the cast of Stargate, and she became excited...really excited. "NO! WAY! omigod omigod! William I'd...I'd love to go with you!" She laughed and covered her mouth at how she sounded. Looking away from him as she tried to calm herself. He'd surely think she was....weird. Was it wrong of her to want to kiss him again...and again...she was still a virgin but she always wanted to lose it to someone who deserved it, or actually had a brain.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm

"Y-You would?" a bright smile crossed his face, he never expected her to go with him, he would need to tell James, he knew James would think that she was making it all up too tease him. But he knew otherwise, she was telling the truth, she really wanted to go with him.

Maybe she was the one that he had been waiting for all his life, he was a virgin, and Dave made a point of telling him every day, maybe Pam might be the one.

"Can I call on you sometime? Before Friday?" he asked, pushing his luck.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm

She smiled and nodded eagerly. When he asked if he could call on her she rushed to her desk and grabbed a pen, turning and going back to sit next to him. Her eyes met his and she grabbed his hand, writing down the number to her cell on his palm. Kissing below the number leaving the imprint of her lipstick as she giggled and let his hand go. Shrugging and feeling her cheeks blush a bit, "Call on me anytime."

A New Feeling 2mebo6u

She didn't get why they called him a geek, freak or nerd. He was....he was perfect. "Your eyes...wow." She touched his cheek softly and smiled. He had the most beautiful blue eyes.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm

He watched her write her number on his hand and leave an imprint of her lipstick on his hand, he squirmed at her touch, finding it unfamiliar as he had never experienced it before. He grinned at her and found himself transfixed by her when she talked about his eyes. Just as she touched his cheek, he stumbled and fell of the edge of the bed on to the floor, and jumped up.

"Sorry....I need to go...I-I have something I need to do" he was acting like a little school girl rather than a 23 year old man, he hoped that she would not go off him just after meeting her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 pm

She blinked and looked down at him on the floor then he quickly stood. Smiling with a small giggle as she looked up at him, he seemed nervous or embarrassed or both. "I understand. Call me!" She called out after him. He left quickly and she watched the open door to see if he'd come back, wishing he'd just kiss her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:43 pm

He left her room in quite a rush that as soon as he got outside her door and heard her call after him to call her, he realized that he didn't have his books, turning around to go back to get them, he picked them up. Hesitant for a moment, unsure if he would ever get the chance again, he dropped the books onto her bed. Placing his hand on her cheek he drew her in for a lingering kiss, his lips brushing against her's, his tongue invading her mouth, he had never done this before.

Pulling back he smirked nervously and scooped up his books,

"I better go" he raised her hand to brush his lips over her knuckled leaving a cooling kiss before he turned to leave her dorm and scurry down the hall.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm

She smiled when he re-entered to get his books, then watched as he dropped his books on her bed and placed his hand on her cheek bringing her in to a kiss. No thoughts ran through her mind as he kissed her like she'd never been kissed before. Her eyes stayed closed when he pulled back and she felt as if she couldn't breathe. Her fingers found her lips as she slowly opened her eyes while he took her hand and kissed her knuckles. When he left the room she fell back on her bed and smiled. "Wow..."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm