For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Mama Don't Preach

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Mama Don't Preach Empty Mama Don't Preach

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Pam arched a brow at the pathetic excuse for human flesh that sat before her at the bar. He'd winked at her, licked his lips and continued to grin like she gave a flying fuck. She shook the shaker at vampire speeds making the drink to the request of the lady at the end of the bar. Elegant and had nice legs. The fang-banger who tried to get her attention was dancing on her last nerve. "Are you that pathetic that you think I'd want or be interested in your old decrepit ass?" He grinned showing he was missing a tooth and she felt like gagging. Taking the dirty bar towel she threw it in his face before she really lost her temper and walked from behind the bar scanning the crowd.

A Sunday hat caught her eye and she all but growled knowing this would not turn out good. She made her way to confront the woman. Stepping in front of her with both hands placed on her hips, she narrowed her eyes. "And just who the fuck invited you here?"
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Mama Don't Preach Empty Re: Mama Don't Preach

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Looking up at the vampire who had made my baby the way she was I swallowed and kept my head up. Jesus would protect me against her evil dark ways. Creatures of the night they was. I once had evil living inside of me, and I know it's something you can overcome...you just have to try.

"I came to speak with my daughter Tara." I said strongly and refused to let her scare me. I knew what they did, but I also knew they wouldn't try anything in public.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

"Aww, shit!" I mutter under my breath as I see Pam approach who could only be my mama. I run up to stand by Pam and I look at my mama, "What are you doin' here?" I ask her. I swear this woman cannot just leave me alone for shit, even when she swears she's going to. She better have a damn good reason for coming here. Beside me, I can see Pam tense up further.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm

She stood there cocking a brow, Tara standing behind her. Looking her over, sensing her fear as much as she tried to hold it back and hide it. Rolling her eyes at her then shaking her head. "I thought Tara was dead to you, so why are you here...again. In my club?" Pam stared into her eyes wanting an answer, or she'd glamour her to get it. She was in no mood for games.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Tara came up and I smiled at my baby girl. She would always be my baby, I knew I could save her. I looked from the vamper who stood in front of Tara almost protectively. "I'd like to speak to Tara, alone...please?" I smiled and nodded at Tara to let her know it was okay.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Pam, it's okay for a minute." I pause for a minute, then add, "if she pisses me off with her shit again, come back." I swear my mama better not be here to spout off the same shit as she did the last time, I don't know how much more I can take of it.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Pam looked at Tara and gave a nod, leaving her mother to their "talk". She stepped back behind the bar and acted as if she was counting receipts but was really zoning in on their conversation.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 pm

I watched the vamper move away and give us our privacy. "I know what I said before, but I was hurt. I was angry." Stepping forward to place both my hands on the side her face, "Babygirl I can save you, show you the light. Bring you to Jesus. Let me do this for you." Giving her a soft smile to show my sincerity and prayed silently that she came with me, leaving this filthy bar. She was so much better than that.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Okay, what the fuck? I laugh as soon as my mama spouts off those ridiculous words. "Save me? Are you serious? Are you drinking again?" I shake my head, knowing damn well she's not drinking, just her sober preacher-wife self? "In case you ain't noticed I am a vampire, ain't nothin' goin' to 'save me'. Besides," I add with a grin, "I enjoy being a vampire."
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

"But you're living in sin, baby girl. Sinful things, this is against God...against nature." I took her hand into mine and smiled. "Let's go home, these people don't love you, they using you for they own gain. Can't you see that?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:03 pm

I pull my hand away from my mama, now she's pissing me off. "Mama, just go. You don't know what you're talkin' about." I cross my arms across my chest, hoping against all odds she'll listen and leave.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 pm

It hurt me deep that she didn't want my help, a frown on my face as I slowly nodded. Looking around at the heathens in this bar, doing ungodly, nasty things and shake my head, tsking how poorly she had really fell. "I understand. Maybe God will lead you to me. I'll always be there to help you, but if you won't let me...then you are dead to me chile." I gave one more look around and then back at her before turning around to leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content