For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Surprise Visit

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

A Surprise Visit Empty A Surprise Visit

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

I watch the tear drop of blood fall to the floor as I'm down on my knees on the cement floor. I begin to remember that I'm still on shift and if someone comes in and discovers I'd been giving sentiment to something that occurred in my past, they would deem me a fool. I stand up and wipe the remaining blood off of my face. The thought of me being seen or caught crying shows vulnerability and- I. Am. Not. Vulnerable. I snarl at myself for having been so ridiculous on dwelling over something so petty and human. I slip Salome's pennant into my front pocket of my leather jeans and make myself presentable once again.
    I open the door and walk out of my room, closing the door behind me. As I walk towards the bar, I noticed that the same vampires were still sitting there, making useless conversation. I roll my eyes at them and begin to stock the shelf full of A Negative Tru Blood's. As I'm stalking the shelf, a wave of energy moved through my entire body, making me feel nauseated. I stood up to see if it would go away, but it still remained. My eyebrows raised a bit as I began to recognize the energy. The memories I had just had in my room we're rushing back to me, rapidly. "No." I whispered to myself. "Not Him." My nose turned up as his scent became more prominent. I turned around and there he was, sitting at the bar directly across from me, grinning wickedly. My eyes shot wide open. "How did he find me?" I thought to myself.
    As if reading my mind, he said with the wicked grin still plastered all over his thin pale face, " I told you, I would find you." He chuckled and sat back in the bar chair. He looked around the club, observing it. " Interesting place this is- Fangtasia. It has quite a nice sinister expression to it." I narrowed my eyes at him. " What do you want, Darius?" He let out a laugh. " Nora, take it easy, I'm only here to see your lovely face." With my eyes still narrowed, I knew he was here for more than just that. " Darius, I don't have time to play games, here. I'm working." Darius smirked at my response and looked around at the bar. " Looks to me like you have time, seeing as how you're limited on customers tonight."
    I started to get irritated with his smart remarks. " And I have limited patience. Now order something and be on your way." Darius's eyes narrowed as he leaned over the bar. His voice low and stern. " Limited patience? Well, I should know all about that, after everything that happened between us at the authority. My limited patience started the night I found you with that lying whore you admired all too well." I snarl at him for calling Salome a whore. " You have no right to talk about her. You betrayed her and the authority. Leave her out of this." Darius growls back his muscles on his arms started to tense. " Betrayed her? She betrayed me and just to let you in on a little secret about the authority." He paused for a moment. " The authority of which you honored so greatly killed your little lesbian lover." I stood there with my fists clenched down by my side. " No they did not! They cared too much for her!" I snapped back. He raised a brow and shook his head, smirking." You really have no idea about the authority, do you?" I just stood there listening to him. Waiting for him to tell me something that maybe will lead to who had killed Salome. He continued on. " Your precious 'authority' supplied the blood of Lilith of which became a grave danger to us because Lilith took control of one vampire there. And that vampire is the one who killed that bitch of yours."
    He gazes into my eyes persuasively. " You remember that night, don't you?" I stare back at him not answering him. I remember it all too well. He went on. " Ah, so you do." A devilish grin appears on his face. " The vampire who killed Salome, associated with your brother. He was also the King Of Lousiana." I raise a brow wondering who the King OF Lousiana could be. Darius interrupted my thoughts." Don't think too hard, his name is William Compton." When I heard him say aloud the name, my eyes grew wide with shock. " Oh, surprised are we?" He chuckles. " It's not the first time I've seen a king turn against his own, especially when the one he turns against has the higher authority." I raise a brow. " How do you know this?" He looks back at me. " Because I was there that night." I tilt my head to the side. " Why? You were told to never return." Darius shook his head and chuckled. " Do you really think I'd follow Salome's orders, especially after I had no loyalty to her? Come on, Nora, you know me. I don't follow orders."
    I looked back to him, studying his face.
    " You've proven that to be true, but why were you there that night?" I raise a brow. " I was there because even when you were still part of the authority I'd return every so often to check up on you. I heard from another member what the authority was going to do with the blood of Lilith and any member of the authority who has been there for quite some time knows the extremes if too much of Lilith's blood were to enter into another vampire." I stand there, listening to him. " I was there that night to warn you about it, but by the time I got there, I had started to witness that William Compton fellow murder Salome. I'm not here to fight you, Nora. I came here to tell you the truth about Salome, but I still do not forgive you for what you had done to me." I tilted my head to side again. " Okay." I pause for a brief second to register what he had just said. " Well, thank you for informing me of this and I don't expect you to forgive me. I am grateful, however, that you did tell about who is responsible for her death." He nodded his head. " As much as I resent Salome and you, I felt you had the right to know because she was not only your mentor, but she was mine as well." I look to him and nod my head. I ask him with determination. " You wouldn't happen to know where I could find William Compton, do you?"
    As I awaited his reply, the front entrance of Fangtasia's door swung wide open and in came William Compton.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A Surprise Visit Empty Re: A Surprise Visit

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Bill Compton needed time alone, time alone to think about this evenings events, he had to clear his head, and what better way to get clear his head than a visit to the local vampire bar 'Fangtasia' Where he could just be a vampire and not the King of Louisiana, with the thoughts still impounding in his head of the reveal of Kiara's past, shocking him to his very core. All those video clips and images and documents that Sawyer had sent to him to let him know of who was living under his roof, who he shared his bed with, who he had grown to love devotedly. But he he still couldn't get the thoughts to vacate his mind, was Kiara only with him because she felt the need to be with him because she loved him or was she with him because of his domineering resemblance to Russell Edgington? That the pain he had once inflicted upon her had drew her back to him to see if it would happen again. But his anger troubled him more than he knew, all his anger that he had kept locked away had forced its way through his facade, and he had to leave, he would not sink that low as to hurt her physically, but yet he couldn't be sure of how he emotions frayed.

He continued to speed through the night as 'Fangtasia' came into his sight, he felt like he had been running for a lifetime, but he was glad as he had time to consider his actions on what to do with Kiara. Could he tell her to go and never to come back? Jessica no longer needed him as she had the Tiger John Quinn, and he had not spoken to Sookie since the event at the Vampire Authority, he had only spoken of Sookie during his meeting with Eric Northman when he had requested a meeting with him to discuss an important matter about his episode during and after he consumed the last remnants of Lilith blood. But the time of the Authority had long passed and it wasn't fully public knowledge that their was no members of the Authority still living, except for Nora Gainsborough, Eric Northman's sister.

He came to a sudden halt as he 'Fangtasia' parking lot, Bill could hear the music bellowing from the speakers inside, it seemed that it was just the average Wednesday night at the bar. The bouncer on the door recognized him instantaneously and bowed as he allowed Bill to enter and held the door open for him as he did. Now inside the bar, Bill scanned the room and found that Tara was behind the bar serving drinks, Eric and Pam were no where to be seen which he assumed odd as he would have normally seen Eric sitting on his throne and his progeny Pam by his side. He walked across to the bar and slid onto one of the empty bar stools and waited as Tara finished serving another human customer a strawberry daiquiri. He had ordered himself a True Blood AB Positive, the better taste to his own pallet, but it would not compare to the blood of his were Kiara. He waited patiently as Tara heated up his bottle and shook it and slid it across the bar to him while she attended another customer. Taking a small swig from the bottle, seemed the taste had not changed much, but it would suffice. Scanning the room, he could hear that Eric and Pam were not close by, as he scanned again, he saw someone who he did not expect to see in 'Fangtasia' Nora Gainsborough.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Still gazing looking up past Darius, I noticed a very familiar face. One who I'd seen many months ago at the authority that night. Darius looked in the direction I had been looking and said. " I believe that is where you will find him." I look back at Darius and nodded my head. " Yes, now would you excuse me." Darius grabbed my wrist stopping me before I could proceed. " Nora, this isn't a wise decision. I understand your anger, but starting a fight in your brother's place of business isn't the best idea." I shook my wrist free of his grip and stared back at him. " Darius, I appreciate your concern, but I have a score to settle."
    I walked past Darius and made my way over to the other side of the bar. Once I had approached Mr. Compton, I stopped and stood next to him, leaning against the bar. " Mr. Compton." I said coldly. " What brings you to Fangtasia?" I look at him holding back every once of anger I had pouring through my veins.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Bill continued to sip away quietly on his True Blood that Tara had provided him, occasionally scanning the bar, watching the patrons dance to the music that blasted from the speakers, watching as the humans whored themselves to the nearest vampire that would take one notice of them which made him smirk. As he turned back to consume his drink, he turned to see Nora slide up to him and lean against the bar.

"Mr. Compton. What brings you to Fangtasia?"

"Chancellor Gainsborough. Such a pleasant surprise to see you. And to answer your question, to escape. To escape everything. Although I was hoping to catch your brother. But i see that he is not here. How are things at Fangtasia?" Bill took another mouthful of his True Blood and turned to Nora to await her reply.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

I look to Mr. Compton sipping away at that dreadful synthetic blood substitute. My face turns up into a mocking smirk at his claim of escaping everything. The thought of him also acclaiming this to be a pleasant surprise made me smirk even more." Escaping everything? -I raise a brow- Interesting." I wondered just exactly what this fool had been escaping from. I followed Mr. Compton's eyes as they scanned the club for my brother. " things at Fangtasia are quite well, thank you. As for my brother and Pam, they are out at the moment. Perhaps I can take a message for them?" I look at him intently awaiting for him to answer. "Oh, how I couldn't wait to rip this ignorant man to shreds." My smirk widens a little at the thought.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm

"As for my brother and Pam, they are out at the moment. Perhaps I can take a message for them?"

Bill continued to sip away on his blood as he signaled Tara for a fresh bottle as she did and waited until she brought back another bottle. Taking a sip of the warm liquid and placed the bottle back on the bar

"This is something that I must speak with your brother. It is a private matter. But thank you. It seems that 'Fangtasia' is doing well during the circumstances. So are you staying in Shreveport on a more permanent basis?" he quizzed as he took another drink from his bottle.

He could remember everything from what happened in the Authority and that he and Nora once shared a vision of the world of Lilith, but now he and she believed that she was a false God, well he hoped that she knew the same.

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

My smirk had remained on my face. " Private matter?" I look at him questioningly. " As for my stay here in Shreveport, yes I am determined to make this a permanent stay. For reasons of my past and how it was taken away from me in one night. Including my mentor." I stare back at Mr. Compton with my eyes narrowed. I hold back a growl forming in my throat. Memories of that night had returned all too fast the more I had been talking to Salome's killer in the flesh and as quickly as the memories had formed in my mind, the faster my rage grew toward's Mr. Compton.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 pm

"For reasons of my past and how it was taken away from me in one night. Including my mentor"

Bill listened to her as she talked about Salome, her vampire mentor in the Authority, the vampire that he killed as she tried to steal the blood vial for herself, believing that she was the chosen one, when instead Lilith had chosen him to lead the vampires into the revolution, where vampires would take back what was their's, what was stolen from them by the changing worlds and the humans.

"Salome...yes. She was quite a character, she had a vision of unity. To take back what was ours. For all vampires to stand together as one. I know that she loved you very much, you were very special to her. And i must apologize for my part in her demise, we were both clouded by Lilith, the false God. She lead us both to our demise in some aspect. But i do regret what I did to her. She was truly unique" he finished off, not wanting to add anything else.

But he did not want to speak about Lilith, he had other things on his mind, and this was not the best place to speak of such things, there was only one other who knew about his 'condition' and that was Eric Northman as he had approached Eric about the subject and a 'deal' was struck between them, and he could trust Eric to uphold his end of the deal, and would be in debt to Eric as long as he remained in a stable condition.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I snarled at Mr. Compton's petty excuse as to why he had killed her. " She was more than unique, Mr. Compton. She was superior and clever. A devoted leader and you.." I paused for a moment as I stood up straight and my fists started to clench as my anger was building up. "took that way from her. Lilith? A false god?" I let out an evil laugh." Only a fool would believe Lilith to be false. But if she were in fact to be a false god, then she couldn't have clouded your judgement, now could she?" Still snarling, I gaze back at him with anger." I think you killed Salome because you were too power hungry for more than what you were offered. I don't need your apology Mr. Compton what I need is.." I pause as I take a step closer to him."revenge." My fangs pop out.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Bill continued to listen to her as she spoke of Salome, she was blinded by the false vision of Lilith as was he, she mislead them both into doing things that he would never do, putting his progeny Jessica and his lover Kiara at risk. That was not who he was, but something inside him doubted him.

"I think you killed Salome because you were too power hungry for more than what you were offered"

"Salome wanted power, she had a hunger for it Nora. She was willing to give up everything to have that power. She would have killed anyone and everything for it, and nothing would have stood in her way. Even you. Lilith was a false God. I have seen that now...and so should you" he finished, he was not in a mood for a fight, especially with Northman's sister.

"I don't need your apology Mr. Compton what I need is..revenge."

Bill turned to her and saw that she had dropped her fangs, this was not how he expected the night to go for him.

"You must learn something Nora. You are in my state. I am your King. And as you are Eric's sister. I will let you leave. But do not try my patience, for i shall grant you the True Death. Now leave" he ordered, and as he did he dropped his own fangs to show his inferiority.

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 pm

I listened to Mr. Compton try to force his orders upon me. I smirked evilly back at him letting out a small chuckle. " Mr. Compton, you are in no position to force your orders upon me. You are in MY brother's bar and make no mistake, I'll gladly throw you out of here, myself. And king?" I snort a laugh and look at him with my eyes narrowed. I take another step closer to him with my fangs still drawn, so our faces are only inches apart. " You are NO king. Your level of incompetence as a leader defies that. And here you are ordering me to leave when I haven't even touched you yet. If you want me gone so badly, you'll have to do that yourself. Because I move for no man and especially for no vampire such as yourself." My face turns up into a small devilish grin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Bill continued to listen to her go on about her rights in his brothers bar, and true she may have a had point there, but he knew that Eric would stand by his side, he knew that he could end her life if he saw justice to do so, and in this moment, he would have been glad to do so, but that could affect the arrangement that he and Eric had between them.

"You are NO king"

He could feel his anger bubbling already, this was not the night for his temper to flare, all he wanted was a nice of peace and quiet, to avoid going back to his mansion to face Kiara, he had no words to speak with her, he needed time to gather his thoughts and Nora was only pissing him off even more, so much for coming to 'Fangtasia' for a normal night.

"Your level of incompetence as a leader defies that. If you want me gone so badly, you'll have to do that yourself"

Bill laughed at her remark, she had guts to stand and challenge him when all other vampires knew of his capability in a fight, and that he would be more than willing. He drained his bottle of True Blood, and pulled out a small wad of notes and tossed them onto the bar, leaving a large tip for Tara. Turning to Nora, with a glint in his eyes, and a broad smirk across his stern face.

"As you wish" he smirked.

Bill stood swiftly from the bar stool, his hand wrapping around Nora's neck as her hands wrapped around his to try to pull his hand away from her neck as he lifted her from the ground, her feet hoovering a few inches from the ground.

"You should learn your place Gainsborough" he said sternly and with a whip of his arm he threw her across the bar and watched her land into Eric's throne tipping it so that it fell backwards carrying her with it. The music had stopped as the human patrons watched what he had done.

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 pm

After the impact of the chair making contact with me from Mr. Compton throwing me across the room, I stand back on my feet and look down at the floor to where my brother's prized throne had now been lying, shattered into millions of wooden pieces. I look up from the destroyed throne to Mr. Compton and snarl at him. As he stands across the club standing there staring at me. I vamp speed off so I am no longer in his line of vision and appear right behind him a few seconds later. " I take a piece of broken wood from the newly broken bar stool and jab it into Mr. Compton's thigh. " I had a place, Mr. Compton, but you took that away from me." I said coldly. With my vampire speed, I grabbed Mr. Compton by the head of his hair and slammed it off of the bar.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 am

Bill continued to watch as Nora collided against Eric Northman's throne as it shattered, he would have to replace that, and probably much more other things if Nora kept on this track of action, which he was sure she would. He turned to lean against the bar, hoping that Eric would be here soon enough to stop his sister's childish antics that he was not in the mood for, especially when he had other things on his mind. Before he knew it she had appeared behind him, and jabbed him with a piece of wood in his upper thigh, tearing at his black pants.

"I had a place, Mr. Compton, but you took that away from me"

She had grabbed him by the crown of his head and slammed him into the bar, shattering some of the patrons drinks as she did, letting out a feral growl, his fangs no longer hidden bu his upper lip as he showed his dominance as King. His hand wrapped around the wooden stump that she had impaled in his thigh and tore it out as he growled as he did. Spinning around, his arm wrapped around to grab her elbow as he pulled her grip from his hair and slammed her down onto the bar, shaking the drink bottles that hung to the wall as he did. His hand gripping around her throat as she gasped as she wrapped her fingers around his hand to try to remove them, but failed. He growled at her as he leaned down to her, his eyes catching her gaze as she squirmed in his grasp as he held the splintered piece of bloodied wood that she had impaled in his thigh above her chest, inches from touching her skin.

"You may be older than I, you may be Eric's sister...But do not think me foolish Nora. The only reason you live is because you are his sister, and he cares deeply for you. And i do not think he would approve of me killing you. But you are in my state, and you shall heel to your antics" he snarled as he heard the gasping from the human patrons who had huddled in a corner of the bar, but enough so that they could still watch what was brewing between them.

He let go of her throat, but held the make shift stake that she had created for her own use, dropping the stake behind the bar, he held his gaze at her, still letting out a snarl as he did, he wanted this too end, he wanted to leave, either that or he hoped that Eric had heard about the antics at his bar and was on his way.

"Salome was a lot of things Nora...she was a liar, a thief, and a power hungry whore, she wanted it all, and did not care who she hurt in the process. She used you as she did me, as she did your brother. Where do your loyalties lie? With Eric or Salome? Make your choice? Or I shall make it for you" he growled as he leaned back from hoovering over her, taking a small step backward so that there was some distance between them.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 pm

As I recovered from Mr. Compton's grasp. I had registered what he said.

"Salome was a lot of things Nora...she was a liar, a thief, and a power hungry whore, she wanted it all, and did not care who she hurt in the process. She used you as she did me, as she did your brother. Where do your loyalties lie? With Eric or Salome? Make your choice? Or I shall make it for you"

I leaned up off of the bar and stood there with my gaze on Mr. Compton, with my eyes narrowed. My fangs still exposed. I realized he did have a point about the loyalty I now serve to my brother and he is the only vampire I can turn to or trust. In knowing this, I let out a small growl and lifted my head high, showing no sign of surrender. " My loyalties are now to my brother, Mr. Compton, but this does not mean that I will ever forgive you for what you had done to Salome. Salome was indeed a lot of things Mr. Compton, but you claiming her to be a liar, thief and power hungry whore just pisses me off and makes me resent you even more. The reason I haven't ripped off your head yet, is because of my loyalty towards my brother. It has nothing to do with you. So, I suggest you watch your words about Salome, because as you have said, I am much older than you and I would greatly enjoy killing you with my own bare hands." I take a step closer to Mr. Compton, never losing his gaze. " Do we have an understanding of one another?" I ask coldly with rage pouring through every ounce of my veins from what he had said about Salome.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

"The reason I haven't ripped off your head yet, is because of my loyalty towards my brother. It has nothing to do with you. So, I suggest you watch your words about Salome, because as you have said, I am much older than you and I would greatly enjoy killing you with my own bare hands"

Bill continued to stand and listen to what Nora had to say about Salome, given that she had known her longer, but there were parts of her that she did not see whilst he was alone with her, there was a complete other side to her that he had witnessed, although he had wished that he could have known her before all the nonsense that was Lilith, but even know he was still having visions of her, he would not let that become public knowledge, not until he was sure of things.

"Do we have an understanding of one another?"

Bill cleared his throat as he wanted this all to end, he did not wish to make another enemy, especially Eric's sister, that was the last thing he wanted at this moment.

"I shall let you in on something Nora...I may not have known Salome as well as what you will have done, but know this, we were all blinded by Lilith, we all wanted her for our own personal gain. You are the progeny of one of the most greatest vampires, Yes, Eric has told me what Lilith did to Godric. I forced you into helping me turn Eric to the cause and that failed. But know this Nora, I once hated your brother, I despised him more than you will ever know. I would have killed him giving the chance, but times have changed. Eric is a truly remarkable vampire, he saved my life when he could have ended it, given me a second chance to make things right. So I would rather not make another enemy, I have too many of those to count, I would not like to add you to the list. It is out of respect to Eric that you live. He cares about you deeply and i do not wish to regret that...So yes we have an understanding" he inclined his head at Nora.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 pm

I stood there and listened to every word he said.

"I shall let you in on something Nora...I may not have known Salome as well as what you will have done, but know this, we were all blinded by Lilith, we all wanted her for our own personal gain. You are the progeny of one of the most greatest vampires, Yes, Eric has told me what Lilith did to Godric. I forced you into helping me turn Eric to the cause and that failed. But know this Nora, I once hated your brother, I despised him more than you will ever know. I would have killed him giving the chance, but times have changed. Eric is a truly remarkable vampire, he saved my life when he could have ended it, given me a second chance to make things right. So I would rather not make another enemy, I have too many of those to count, I would not like to add you to the list. It is out of respect to Eric that you live. He cares about you deeply and i do not wish to regret that...So yes we have an understanding" he inclined his Nora.

After he had finished, I snarled at him for even mentioning trying to be rid of my brother. " Mr.Compton, I don't think you understand, that I care nothing about you or your excuses. I also don't happen to care or know why you have as many enemies as you do, but now I'm beginning to think and understand why. If you know what is good for you, you will cease to continue talking about Salome. Regardless of what you say, she was a remarkable vampire and an extraordinary leader and nothing you say will change my opinion." With anger inside,I look to him with narrowed eyes, letting out small growl that had formed in my throat." And since we have an understanding of one another, I would assume that our argument has ended?" I raise a brow and cross my arms over my chest.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm

"And since we have an understanding of one another, I would assume that our argument has ended?"

Bill let out a heavy sigh as Nora continued to talk about Salome, and true he did feel guilty that he had taken her life out of his major episode that involved Lilith. He wished that he could have gone back in time and changed things so that she lived, there was a part of him that admired her determination and her dedication into the movement, but they were both clouded by the false God.

"Yes Nora...This argument is ended. I do not wish to quarrel with you no longer. Look after that brother of yours, he may need you sooner than you think...Now if you excuse me, I have other matters to attend too. And tell Eric to send me a bill for the damage, i shall pay for it" Bill nodded to Nora and turned to take his leave, he had other matters that he had to deal with, one being Kiara.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 pm

I kept my gaze on him as he talked and nodded in agreement.

"Yes Nora...This argument is ended. I do not wish to quarrel with you no longer. Look after that brother of yours, he may need you sooner than you think...Now if you excuse me, I have other matters to attend too. And tell Eric to send me a bill for the damage, i shall pay for it"

I exchanged the nod and watched Mr. Compton leave as he vanished out of sight. After he had left, I looked around the club at the damage that had been done and knew that the moment Eric sets foot in the door, there would be hell to pay. As I continued to look around the club, I then realized I had forgotten all about Darius between the quarrel I had with Mr. Compton. My eyes kept wandering around the club in hopes that maybe Darius would still be here somewhere, but like Mr. Compton, he had vanished as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 am