For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Violation Against Nature

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

A Violation Against Nature Empty A Violation Against Nature

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm

~What Happened Before~
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1089-the-last-visit-home

Bill turned swiftly to the abandoned barn doors and there stood in the flesh was Lorena. Smirking devilishly as she leaned against the wooden frame and watched the scene before her.

"Are you not going to introduce me William?" she looked on shocked at her progeny.

Bill felt Christian tug on his arm as Bill withdrew his eyes from Lorena.

"Bill..who is she?" he asked curiously.

"Her name is Lorena....My Maker" Bill said sternly.

"What's a Maker?" he asked, a little scared as he tucked himself behind Bill, wrapping his hand into Bill's as he stood firm.

"Oh William, I am hurt. You have not told your little friend about me. I am truly hurt William. This displeases me very much" Lorena spoke, as she then smirked and stalked across the small gap between her and Bill and stood in front of him.

"Leave. Him. Out. Of. This. Lorena. This is between me and you" Bill stood his ground and pulled the little boy behind his back to that Lorena could not see him, but of course she knew what he was doing.

"Don't be rude William. Aren't you going to introduce us? I am very curious as to why you did not introduce us before now. That I had to follow you *she bent down to the little boy* What an adorable little human you are. What is your name?

"Lorena, leave the boy alone!" Bill said sternly.

"ENOUGH WILLIAM! Now, what is your name?" she smiled a soft smile.

"C-C-Christian....and Bill is my best friend" he stuttered at her.

"Is he now? How sweet....and pathetic *she stood and looked at Bill* You have been coming here to see this small blood bag? You let yourself befriend one. You. Are. A. Vampire. William. How could you be so stupid? I should punish you for your betrayal!" she said in a crisp tone as she turned her back from them, and then turned back with a sadistic smile spread across her stone face.

She offered her hand out to the little boy and plastered a calm smile across her face.

"I shall not hurt you young one. Take my hand. I promise I shall not hurt you. Come" she smiled again as Christian stood from behind Bill and took his hand, whilst Bill held on tighter to the other.

"Lorena....Don't. I am begging you" Bill pleaded.

"Hush William! Do. Not. Disobey. Me. Again" she said sternly as she took Christian's hand and pulled him close to her as she bent down to meet his eye.

Bill kept to Lorena's requests and only hoped that she would allow the boy to live, she had a habit of killing anyone and everything that captured Bill's attentions.

"So young one. You are the cutest thing I have ever seen. How old are you?" she asked.

"T-Ten. I am ten" Christian mumbled as he held his other hand close to his chest.

Bill could hear the fright in his voice, and all he could do was watch Lorena stalk her prey, he should have never come back, he had put the boy's life in danger.

"Such a big boy you are. William is my best friend to. So that makes us best friends doesn't it?" she quizzed, she looked so innocent when she wanted to be, but she was stalking her prey, reeling the boy in.

Christian did not speak, but nodded his head slowly, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Good...Do you want to know a secret?" she asked.

"Lorena...STOP!" Bill commanded.

"You forget 'Bill' that I am your Maker. Do not test my patience!" she said sternly, her glint in her eye showing her anger.

All Bill could do was watch on, and be ready to take a stand against Lorena if she turned nasty, to her true self.

"Now, little one would you like to know a secret?" she asked again.

Christian nodded as he bit his lip, Bill could see how scared he was, he was ready.

"Good boy" she smirked as she leaned into whisper in his ear, without letting the boy see anything, she dropped her fangs and slid them into his neck, Christian screamed at the pain and writhed in her arms and Lorena continued to pull from the wound on his neck.

Bill heard watched the boy start to scream and sped over to force Lorena from the boy and watched as she crumpled into a large bay of hay as he attended to the boy as he collapsed in his arms and blood seeped from the open wound on his neck. Bill tore a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it around his neck to stop the bleeding, he had not fed this evening and he could feel his hunger for the blood pulsing through him, calling him too feed.

Lorena appeared at Bill's side.

"I do love the taste of children, such a unique taste" he smirked as she licked her lips.

"I need to heal him" Bill pulled his sleeve up to reveal his wrist, dropping his fangs.

"Turn him!" Lorena whispered.

Bill withdrew his eyes from the boy and looked at his Maker.

"Never...It is against the law to turn a child" Bill said harshly.

"Turn. Him. Or. I shall do it for you" she smirked.

"Let me heal him Lorena. I beg you. He is an innocent" Bill begged.

Lorena bent down to Bill's level, a thin line of blood tickled from her lip.

"Turn. Him!" She commanded again.

"NO!" Bill replied, his eyes beginning to pool with blood.

"As. Your. Maker. I. Command. You. To. Turn. Him" she commanded.

She had used the 'Makers command' he could not defy her command, he had no choice but to follow through with her command. Bill looked down as the young boy, who lay half awake in his arms, blood pouring from the wound on his neck.

"I-I am so sorry Christian" Bill whispered as he looked down at the boy, who deeply resembled his human son Thomas. "I am so sorry" he whispered again.

He could see the boy trying to escape his arms as he looked so weak and lifeless, lowering his lips to the wound that Lorena had already left. Sinking his fangs into his neck as he took the first pull of his blood into his mouth and felt every sense of his come alive, awaken from a barren darkness as he continued to swallow another mouthful after another. Withdrawing his fangs, he let out a growl as he felt the boy lifeless in his arms. Lorena had already told him years before about the 'making' process. Bill raised his wrist to his lips and sunk his fangs into his wrist and felt his blood pool in his own mouth, withdrawing his wrist it hoovered about the boy.

"Stop!" she ordered.

"His heart has almost stopped, if i do not do this, he will die" Bill whispered as her tears broke his barrier and trickled down his face.

"I command you to leave the boy. Let him die William" she commanded using her power over him.

Bill hated Lorena, he despised her for what she was making him do. But Bill had no choice, he had to follow her orders, watching as the blood trickled from his wrist onto the boy's face. His heart was faint, only a murmur and then it stopped. He was gone.

"Did you think I would allow you to make a child of your own? It is against the vampire law to turn a child. And I will not have you meet the True Death William" she said in but a whisper.

Bill held the lifeless boy in his arms, he was gone, another life lost because of his recklessness. He had become a monster, to take the life of a child. Blood continued to trickle from his eyes, dripping onto the boy's pale face.

"Come now William. We must bury the boy. Then we leave first thing tomorrow night. Come!" she barked at him.

Bill continued to stare at the boy as he stood and wrapped him in his arms as he walked past Lorena, ignoring her as he carried the boy to the boy's burial place, if anything he deserved that. The boy that he had killed, deserved a goodbye.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am