For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

All I Wanted Was A Smoke

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

All I Wanted Was A Smoke Empty All I Wanted Was A Smoke

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Going outside for a smoke, after a hectic last few hours, I walk to the side of the building, staying in the shadows. And, not for those creepy vampire reasons people think either, I stay in the shadows just so I have less of a chance of being bothered. I haven't felt right since mama's little visit, even though she pissed me off, as usual, I've still been mainly stayin' to myself.

I light up my cigarette, and enjoy the quiet only the darkness can bring. Despite having the ability to hear even the music coming from inside and some voices, this is about as quiet as it gets. As long as nobody decides to come up and fuck with me, I'll be alright. I take a deep breath to further calm my nerves and put the cigarette back up to my mouth. I hear some shouting, car doors slamming, another car screeching to a stop, and some whispering from people I guess are heading inside. I lean against the wall and close my eyes for a minute, trying to drown out as much of the noise as possible.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

All I Wanted Was A Smoke Empty Re: All I Wanted Was A Smoke

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

"That's her..." I pointed out my own daughter to the men Pastor Daniels hired to help us in this task. I tried to get through to her, but she was hard headed as they come. Now I'd bring her to the light where she belonged and help the church at the same time. Vampire blood sold for a good amount and Tara would be helping the church. It's what she would have wanted. They wrapped a piece of silver chain around her neck and I looked away not able to see my baby hurting.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I scream as my neck starts burning and I quickly realize someone has wrapped silver around it. Before I can react through the pain, someone throws and bag wrapped in silver around my head so I can't see anything and can't reach up to remove the fuckin' thing. I throw my hand out tryin' to push away whoever is around me, just knowing it has to be vampire drainers behind this. Well, they messed with the wrong fuckin' one today. I hear someone hit the ground as I luckily happen to knock them away, but there are more, and it's going to take a lot of luck for me to be able to knock them all away without being able to see. The continue wrapping silver around me, this time binding my hands together, a hard task for them since I am still trying to swing my hand out. But, they eventually win since they got the silver and that shit is unbelievably painful. They start pulling me to lead me wherever the fuck it is they are goin', but I laugh when they can't make me budge. They may have my arms, neck, and head bound in silver, but not my legs and I'll be damned if I move anywhere to get drained for these bitches. The silver causes me to yell out some more as they continue trying to pull me.

Then I hear a familiar voice and I can't believe it. I hear my mama make a sound as I yell out in pain over the silver. Are you fuckin' kidding me?! Weakened for a split second over my mama's betrayal, my legs wobble a bit, and the men take advantage and pick me up, one grabbing my legs and the other my arms. A bloody tear slides down my cheek as the men load me up into the back of a car and bind my legs with silver. I cannot believe my mama would do this to me.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm

I close my eyes and shake my head at her screams, having second thoughts about it but knowing that's the way God would want it. "Let's go, we have to get her to the basement. Pastor Daniels is waitin' on us." I follow the men who carried my baby girl into the van and went into the back with her sitting across from her. "Mamas sorry, baby girl...but this is the only way. You have to forgive me. I'm doing what's right. I hope you can see that."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Even through the pain, I hear my mama with her pitiful ass apology. I would turn my head and look away from her if I could, but since I can't I am thankful for having the bag over my head so I can't see her in her ridiculous hat I'm sure she is wearing. I know eventually I will get away from her and these other nutcases, even though I don't know how. But, when I do, this will be the last time I ever let my mama come anywhere near me without her regrettin' it. This is the last fuckin' time my mama is gonna hurt me. I also heard when she told the others the pastor was waitin' on us to put me in the basement of what I assume is the church, like some kind of prisoner. She'll be foolish if she thinks I'll cooperate goin' down there. She'll be even more foolish if she thinks I won't slit every single one of their throats right in the middle of their precious church.
    Lettie Mae Daniels
    Lettie Mae Daniels

Post by Lettie Mae Daniels Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:26 pm

She wouldn't talk to me and I understood. I sat quietly and prayed for her, and for the Lord to guide me to savin' my baby. Once we arrived at the church they picked her up and she cursed more. "Not in a church baby girl where are your manners?" She was not happy and she was hurting so I asked the lord to forgive her. They laid her on the table and strapped her down with silver as I watched with pain in my eyes. My husband, Pastor Daniels came up to me and touched my arm. "Are you sure this is what God wants?" He smiled and gave me a reassuring nod. "She will replenish the churches funds with the money we get from her blood. She doesn't need it anymore, she will go meet God like she should have. Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Go upstairs and get ready for bed." I nodded and gave him all my trust and faith. He'd make sure my baby girl got to heaven. I went to where she was chained down and whispered, "Baby girl I love you...you're gonna go meet God because it's the right thing. I did this for you because I love you."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm

I hear their conversation and my mama's whispered words to me, and realize she's even crazier than I thought if she honestly believes these people are just goin' to drain me and then send me to "God". I've seen these kinds of people several times comin' into Fangtasia, pretending to be what they're not. I roll my eyes as I hear my mama walk out of the room. But, then I feel hands touchin' me, which I don't like enough as it is, but it's even worse when I know what they're tryin' to do. They wrap my arm up and fix it so they can stick the needle in to drain out some blood, and I can hear a couple of them talkin' about savin' some for themselves. The good ole pastor quiets them, sayin' God wouldn't want to hear about none of that, but I can hear the falter in his voice that tells me he's into it just as much as they are. I feel a slight, irritating prick as he slowly sticks the needle into my arm, then I can hear him change it out as the first vial fills. He fills up a few of them, then pulls the needle out and unwraps my arms. I hear him tell the others to move me, and then they pick me up and take me down to what I guess is the basement. They set me down on the ground and I hear a metal door closing, they really pulled all the stops for this. So now while they're up there, gettin' high off my blood while my mama's dumb ass is clueless, I'm sittin here tied up and in pain from these damn silver chains wrapped around me, and I don't have a fuckin' clue how I'll ever get out of here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am