For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Distractions from the Past

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Distractions from the Past Empty Distractions from the Past

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Pam sat in her office staring into space after her hunt with Viktoria. It had...gone the same way she feared it would. Such a vixen that woman was. Tara hadn't been around when she got back, she assumed it was pay back for going off with Viki. Very well then, so be it. The bar would be closing in two hours and she would speak to her then. Tara had a jealous streak but then again so did Pam. The sounds of the music and customers droned in her ear, remembering her encounter with Viki, but then her mind shifted to her other problem....Colin. There was no doubt in her mind that he was up to something, and she'd get to the bottom of it. Seems her progeny was a well known vampire model and he often resided in the Oklahoma territories. He had ties to the vampire hierarchy there but she didn't know exactly how far up his ties went. Tilting her head to the side as she looked over the paper work about Colin that her sources had sent to her via email. Tapping the paper against her palm she stood and dropped them when she felt the pain.

Tara....

She was in trouble, or in pain. Some reports of vampire drainers were in the area and she let out a growl. Speeding to her office door, she was stopped when she came face to face with Colin. "Move..." She spat out.
    Colin
    Colin

Distractions from the Past Empty Re: Distractions from the Past

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Colin grinned. Pamela seemed distressed over something and that just made him giddy. Colin had orders to do some spying for his Queen. Not that he cared, being a thorn in Pam's side was its own reward.

He took a step to the side to let her walk on by. "My my...you look like your progeny just died" he said with a grin as he walked back to the bar.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm

She growled low in her throat and narrowed her eyes, following him into the bar she grabbed him and tossed him against the wall. Customers screamed and moved fast to clear the way for him flying towards the wall. "Everyone get the fuck out! Bar is closed!" Scattering like ants as they all left the bar in a hurry, even vampires seeing what was happening left. Violet and Daniel were not there, Tara was missing and so was Eric. She felt her wave of pain again and closed her eyes for a second before snapping them open. "WHERE IS SHE!!" She demanded from him.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Colin quirked a brow, not even reacting to her anger. He merely grinned. "my my Pam... attacking customers? thats no way to run a business" he said as he brushed off the dust from his outfit.

"Who is she?" he asked calmly.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

His calm and cool demeanor pissed her off even more. Stepping closer to him slowly as her heels clicked against the floor of the club, she studied him. "I'm not in the mood for fuckin' games. Now tell me where Tara is, I know you have something to do with this. Just because your ego was bruised all those years ago, don't you think it's time to move on?? Or do you have mommy issues?" She said without a care, so blandly and so cold. Why did she ever turn him she didn't know.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm

He quirked a brow then grinned. "Oh you little chocolate toy? Why would I ever toy with her? or are you just realizing that as a maker you're quite sub par and need someone to blame other than yourself?" he asked as he leaned against the wall she'd tossed him to.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 pm

She was not going to let his snide remarks get under her skin. "I can't believe I actually turned you. I must have really been bored." She grinned, "I take it you're just jealous because I left you right? And so now you're gonna 'pay me back' by hurting Tara." Now standing inches from his face. "You're the biggest mistake I've ever made as a maker...."
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 pm

He actually laughed. "You're quite dumb if you haven't learned anything Pam. Do I smell like your toy? is her blood on me? her scent on me? No. But you're head is so far up your ass you can't even see the obvious" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"No wonder you're here alone, not even your progeny wants you"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Grabbing him by the throat as she flung him across the room knocking over drinks on the bar, with vampire speed she was on him again, grabbing his throat. "I never said you did it personally. I know about your ties to Oklahoma. Why.Are.You.Here!!" She was going to ask one last time before staking his ass.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:51 pm

He grinned. "To see your bar once more before the Queen takes it over. Your maker is going to marry her soon and then you'll be under my command in Oklahoma" he said with a smug sneer. He easily peeled her hand off his throat and was out of her reach again.

"And if you actually payed attention to your own area you'd know your progeny was with the drainers... a very pious group actually. You know..." he put his hands up in a mock praise. "Praise god as we drain this vampire and sell the blood"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:01 pm

She couldn't even react to what he'd said about the Queen of Oklahoma. Blinking as she stood when he did, and shook her head looking him over. "Over my dead body. Eric will never marry that bitch. And you will never...be on top of me again. Not like it was ever rewarding before."

He began to talk about drainers, when he said praise God, she knew who it was. Lettie Fucking Mae. Growling and letting out a feral scream, she'd deal with him later, right now she had to save Tara. Speeding out of the bar, she rushed to the nearest church.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Colin laughed as he grabbed his phone and made a call.

"You were right Ma'am... she is very attached, but also very irrational when it comes to her blood. She can be a prime target if you cannot bring the viking quietly" he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am