For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

History Repeats....

John Quinn
    John Quinn

History Repeats.... - Page 2 Empty Re: History Repeats....

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

He felt her body relax, and just held her for a long while..

"Just let it run it's course, Jessica."

After a time, he carried her into the bathroom, stripping her clothing away as the shower warmed up...

He lifted her into the shower and started to clean her up slowly...taking his time...
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

His hands over my body, I blinked and looked up at him. "I just want to feel something else, besides the pain..." Searching his eyes for something, I didn't know what. Just something. The way he took his time cleaning me, my fangs dropped and I remembered I hadn't fed. But I knew I might not be able to stop...not now. I pressed his back against the wall and kept his gaze. Running my tongue over the sharp points of my fangs, contemplating everything. I just wanted...I needed a distraction. Pressing my body against his as I ran my hands slowly over his wet chest.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Seeing the hunger in her eyes, knowing what she needed...

"Drink Jessica...drink deep and let it hit...I trust you."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm

The hot water ran over my back, hearing his words I didn't hesitate. Cupping his neck I pulled him down to me and sank my fangs into his neck, pulling hard. I moaned as the liquid hit my tongue sending sensations over my taste buds. The warmth of his blood going down my throat, waking up every nerve I had making me come alive. I could see the effect this had on him and it only made the fire in my stomach grow. My hand grasped his length and I continued to pull his blood into my mouth, feeling a touch of haziness.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Feeling her hand grip him, he smiled as his eyes rolled back in pleasure...the sensations washed over him as she fed.

He whispered, "Patience Jessica...enough time for that later...drink now, and enjoy the taste..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm

I continued to do as he said, swallowing large gulps. I felt stronger, his pulse quickening because of what my hand did to him. Pulling away, I felt the sudden dizziness hit me. My breathing was heavy, his blood coating my lips and chest. I was sleepy, but I fought through it. The pain starting to go away, my grip on him loosening. Reaching up to grab my head as it continued to spin. "Quinn...." I whispered, then things went black.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Quinn lowered her gently to the shower floor, washing the last of the blood from her, then turning the water off. As he dried her, he smiled. He lifted her carefully and brought her back to the main room, lowering her into the pit, covering her with blankets and joining her, cuddling close..

"I love you, My Jessica. That will never change..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 am