For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

My cousin is here??

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

My cousin is here?? Empty My cousin is here??

Post by Claude Crane Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 pm

*Hearing everyone mentioning the name Sookie, I couldn't grasp it. I had heard of her, through my grandfather, through others, but never thought I would have the pleasure. Queen Mab had made sure there would be no contact, but Claudine had not listened. It was my life's dream to meet Sookie, to be around her. So, the instant I heard her name, knew she was in Fae, I had to see her. I heard Mab upset, I felt the vibrations of her anger, floating through the realm and knew something was wrong. I quickly went to find Sookie and ended up bumping right into her. I knew I had to save her, but she was very reluctant. I convinced her, grabbed her hand, and as fast as I could, I took her to the portal. She had to get back to where she belonged, regardless of the consequences I would face from Mab. After she escaped, Fae went crazy. We all had to endure the wrath and that's when we came up with our plan. I had never felt like I belonged, always felt out of place in the fae land. I freely jumped back and forth between the human world and our world, but knew one day I would have to pick. This was the day*

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 pm