For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

You Are Now a Princess

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

You Are Now a Princess Empty You Are Now a Princess

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am

Bill had been patiently waiting for Jessica to return home, and with the news that he had not been made 'King' of Louisiana would not take long to spread, he had not long ago returned home, he had been to Sookie's house to try to find her, unable to explain the crippling pain that he had experienced. But he could not find her, he had gone to try and find Eric Northman, but to no avail he had not found him either. But yet he could still sense that she was safe, although he had his doubt. He had returned home for Jessica, to try and convert his mind to other things, greater things, like this new change. The Clean-up crew had still not shown up yet to dispose of Sophie-Ann's remains, crouching down to the pile of blood and goo, she had learned the hard way of betraying the Vampire Authority and the AVL, but now she had met the True Death.

He heard the front door to his home open, and could sense that it was Jessica, without turning around to see her, he already knew that she would be able to smell the vast amounts of blood.

"Thank you for coming Jessica" he said without turning to greet her.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

You Are Now a Princess Empty Re: You Are Now a Princess

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:50 am

I entered the house and immediately smelled intense amounts of blood. What the hell? I hurried in to see Bill crouched by a puddle of what used to be a vampire, but who? "Bill! What happened? Who is...I mean wasthat? Are you hurt? Did you do that!?!" I was starting to freak out about everything. There was blood on the wall, the floor, the couch...on Bill. I watched him with a panicky face waiting to hear his explanation.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 am

Bill could hear the panic is her voice as he stood and turned to her, he was plastered with blood head to toe, a smile crept onto his face, trying to re-assure Jessica that all was fine.

"Everything is fine sweetheart, there is nothing to worry about..And this is...was Queen Sophie Ann. You have nothing to worry about, but i have news for you" he smiled.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:01 am

"QUEEN Sophie Ann?!?! Bi--Why---I mean...wha--You killed the Queen!?! Oh God, what happens now I mean are you gonna die?! Am I gonna die?! That's like against the law, or really bad right?! Bill do we have to leave? I just--but Hoyt--We...BILL!!" I was pacing back and fourth freaking out. When Bill killed a vampire to protect Sookie, he had to create another vampire as punishment....me. Now there was no telling what would happen to him...to me. Bringing my hands to my head and stopping as I stared into space. I can't leave Hoyt..not now not when things are so good. I think I was going into shock or something...I was scared and anxious and the way he smiled like that only worried me more.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 pm

"QUEEN Sophie Ann?!?! Bi--Why---I mean...wha--You killed the Queen!?! Oh God, what happens now I mean are you gonna die?! Am I gonna die?! That's like against the law, or really bad right?! Bill do we have to leave? I just--but Hoyt--We...BILL!!"

Bill could feel him being flooded with her emotions, he would need to teach her to control them, she would need to learn to control them so that he was not crippled by them.

"Jessica...Jessica...Calm down" he said as he stopped Jessica in her tracks, she was going to wear a hole in the floor.

"There is nothing for you to worry about. You have nothing to fear, your not going to die. In fact, I have some good news..The AVL, and the Vampire Authority agreed. I have ascended to King, King of Louisiana" he smiled, hoping that she would calm down.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 pm

She froze in her tracks, mostly because Bill held her in place. It took her several seconds to realize what he'd just said.

"You're...a King? Like crown and cape and subjects king?" she asked. Bill merely gave her that fatherly smile he used for when Jessica was always freaking out.

"Holy shit..." she said as she digested the news. But then she paused. "Wait...how can you be king? don't you have to have like.. bloodlines and stuff?" she asked, vaguely recalling how kings worked in the bible as well as modern day monarchy.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:49 pm

"Subjects yes, but the cape and crown no, it is just a title Jessica. But with this, means I have more responsibility that I did before. And to answer your question, no, you don't have to be connected through blood. The AVL and the Vampire Authority choose who shall be King or Queen of each regent. To ascend to King, I had to grant Sophie Ann the True Death" he smiled softly at her.

"And besides, we are all connected by blood, we all have our own bloodline, I have Lorena's as you have mine. You are special, you are the progeny of the King of Louisiana" he grinned.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 pm

"Wait...if you're King...and you're my..." she wrinkled her nose "Maker...vampire daddy thing.. does that make me... a princess?" she asked with a bit more enthusiasm than was merited. She'd never even been called princess by her real father and now she was a literal vampire princess.

Already she could imagine all the cool things she'd get to do. This may just trump having Eric let her feed off that guy with the pierced nipples.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm

"Does that make me... a princess?"

He laughed a little, although the AVL or the Vampire Authority would not register her as a 'princess', but as his child she had the ultimate protection from any other Vampire, he could not protect her from anything, well he was going to try, she was still a young vampire.

"In some ways, yes, yes you are a princess. But that is just title's Jessica. This new...opportunity, means that I can protect you, protect.....Sookie" he said as he turned from her to sit down on the edge of couch.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:05 pm

She smiled and sat beside him. "Well, I'm sure Sookie will like all the attention" she said. She vaguely knew that Sookie and Bill had been going through a rough patch, but Bill had gone all out and even proposed to her so surely things would turn out ok.

"I..shouldn't tell Hoyt huh?" she asked, wondering how much she could share with Hoyt about her knew position in the vampire world.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

"No, I do not want this news out before it has to. There is still somethings I have to arrange before word spreads that I am the new King" he spoke in a much sharper tone, he did not want no humans to know, as they would not fully understand about how things worked.

"And Sookie...Sookie and I are no longer together" he did not want to worry Jessica about his problems "She has gone, she has disappeared" he said in a whisper.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Jessica blinked. "Wait. but you..propo-" she began before the last part sank in. "She disappeared? Where? What happened?" she asked quickly. She wondered if Jason knew, if anyone knew. Maybe she'd go later to merlottes and she what she could find.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:21 pm

He sighed heavily as he tried to search for her, but every inch of him came empty, he could not feel her in him, he had been scanning for her, but yet he could not find anything.

"Sookie and I are over Jessica, that is all you need to know. I do not wish to discuss it..But on a more serious matter, you are not to discuss this with anyone, not a soul Jessica, do you understand me?" he turned back to her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:25 pm

She blinked but nodded. "O-okay..." she said. She wanted to question Bill more. He'd been so elated before he'd been kidnapped into Mississippi, how could Sookie have said no? that was the only reason that made sense to her for which they could be over.

"I... you sure you're ok?" she asked. She wasn't good at this whole bonding thing. She was ok with Hoyt but she and Bill had always been... strange.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

"Yes, I shall be fine Jessica. There shall be some changes around here, and I would like you here until everything has been set in place, if other Vampires know of my position before I am ready, it will not be safe for either of us. I cannot take any chances" he spoke, but this was not as her King, but as her Maker, he could not let anything happen to Jessica, as he was now in a higher power, he had to take more precautions.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:35 pm

She nodded. "Alright...I.. well I'll call Sam, tell him I can't show up tonight" she smiled. "I'm sure he won't mind... I glamoured those idiot red necks into not trashing the bar the other night" she said calmly before she gasped and covered her mouth.

Her eyes wide she bit her lower lip then hissed. "I'm......sorry I know I'm not supposed to" she said quickly. Me and my big mouth she thought to herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Bill had always taught Jessica that she was not to use her glamour on anyone, except in extreme circumstances, he would have been mad at her, he should have been; except that he wasn't, he was proud of her. Offering her a calm smile;

"No, no, Jessica, never be sorry for doing what you have to do. You did well, never be sorry for that. I am proud of you"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:47 pm

"oh I....thanks" she said, confused that he wasn't mad, but glad all the same.

"I um... since you're king now... does this mean we have to move?" she asked,, looking around the house. It was nice, and she did knew that Bill had an awesome shower, but it seemed very... not modern for a king.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:55 pm

"No Jessica, we do not have to move. There is arrangements already being made to make some changes to our home, it shall have vast improvements when the guards arrive, everything shall be different" he smiled.

"You can have anything you want, make your room however you want it too be" he smiled, as he eloped her into a tight embrace; "It shall be a fresh start for us both sweetheart"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 pm

She paused, but smiled and hugged him back. "I...I'd like that" she said. She couldn't remember the last time she and Bill bonded over anything that wasn't trying to kill them or Sookie so this seemed like a good change of pace.

"can we... get those fancy.. windows like that hotel in dallas?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm

"Yes we can get those windows, everything shall be brand new. I shall have the decorators come tomorrow and we can arrange everything with them, after all this is your home and always will be. I want you to like living here, living with me" he smiled again, he and Jessica had never really had the chance to properly bond, but he hoped that this would be a new start for them both.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 pm

She smiled more. "I'd like that" she said. Not to mention she was getting tired of sleeping under the floorboards. To have a nice bed like that hotel in dallas would be awesome. She hugged him again, a bit tighter this time, like a real daughter.

"Thanks for not getting mad at me...about the glamouring thing"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 pm

"Jessica, your a Vampire, you need to learn how to become a Vampire. Never feel sorry for doing what you have to do, I have not been a very good Maker, and I would like to change that, make things better between us" he offered a smile, feeling a vibrating in his pocket, pulling out his cell he looked at the screen.

"I am sorry Jessica, I need to take this" he sighed in frustration.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

She nodded and got up. "Ok. I'll go grab my things and a true blood" she said with a soft smile. She turned her head and looked at him.

"We'll find Sookie...I'm sure of it" she said with a confidence she didn't feel before she exited the room.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:23 pm

"We'll find Sookie...I'm sure of it"

Bill nodded softly and smiled at her, as he answered his phone, it was Nan Flannigan, he could hear her gabbling on, he was not really paying attention, all he could think about was finding Sookie. He could still not feel her, he needed to try to find her, he had to;

But where was she?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am