For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Ring of Fire

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Ring of Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Ring of Fire

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

He watched her as he was soon within reaching distance from her body. "You are relaxed but also excited..I can smell it on your body Pam" he said calmly as he moved to sit on the edge of the tub, brushing his hair from his face and tucking a few locks behind his ear
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

I was silently cursing his abilities to sense when I was aroused, but with my own senses was able to tell that he was the same. He sat on the edge of the tub behind me as I said "Look who's talking. Unfortunately for you, I don't have to smell it I can see it." I said as a matter of factly. He was proud that he aroused me so, and it was that sort of smugness I found attractive....because it just was Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 pm

He smirked "well, my body doesn't lie Pam.. and it likes what it has presented before it" he said calmly as he reached over and touched her cheek. He let his fingers trace along her jaw, tangled in a bit of her hair before he let his hand dip down and brush against her pert nipples before cupping water so he could wash her hair
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I sat there in silent delight that he admittedly liked what was before him. "Never acted that way be---" My words were interrupted as his hand slid against my nipple as he cupped water in his hands. "fore..." I finished as I closed my eyes and wondered if he was just taunting me out of pure fun. "What's really been bothering you Eric?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 pm

He sighed as he began to wash her hair, rinsing off the dried blood "Merely things from my past Pam.. things I should really let go if I am to be a competent maker" he said calmly, reaching for one of Pam's many fragrant oils she used to wash her hair with
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Coming from a man who never let anything affect him, he seemed to be in turmoil over something from his past. I thought I knew. I looked down as he began to rub the fragrance oils into my now wet hair. "Nora...isn't it. You still love her?" I regretted the question the moment I said it. I was now fearful I might hear the worst answer possible.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

He sighed "Your definition of love and mine are different Pam. I care for Nora..but because we are tied as vampires under the same maker. I do believe she was very infatuated with me, but I only responded to her advances in a physical nature" he said calmly. "She hates me because she loves me and I feel it is my fault she is the way she is now" he added with a sigh.

"When she was turned she was much more fragile and feminine, but the moment she knew she could sleep with me freely she changed"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 pm

It was because of her. He secretly thought I'd be just like Nora and fall apart the minute things had to end. Sure, I loved him...didn't know if I was in love with him or the idea of him loving me. But one things for sure, I wanted him so badly. More than I'd ever wanted anything. Ever since the night I awoke to his velvet calm voice explaining I'd been turned, I'd want him. Desired him, lusted him, loved him. So did Nora and it didn't last...to him it was merely physical. That's all I'd ever be as well. "I see." Was all I could mutter out. I was for the first time speechless. Sure there was alot I wanted to say...but all of it would be pointless. I'd love him until the ends of time, as a friend or as a lover. Both even. But I'd never be able to tell him for the fear of rejection like so many other times. I guess deep down I wanted something more than just physical with him. I wanted him to love me as I loved him. Irrevocable and eternal.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

He sighed as he rinsed her hair "I'm sorry Pam...I suppose this isn't what you want to hear, but I couldn't bear of thinking I would break you too. That you'd hate me for having feelings for me" he touched her cheek, turning her head so she was looking at him "you are perhaps the only woman I actually care for. Maybe its because you're my progeny but you are special to me Pam, and we will walk this earth together as vampires" he said.

He frankly didn't really know what he felt for Pam. He sometimes felt like a father, having to teach her things, like a lover for lusting for her, like an idiot when she proved she was much stronger than he estimated. He felt like he could trust her in a way he only trusted Godric
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm

I held his hand as he touched my cheek explaining to me what I meant to him. I was honored he cared so much about me that he refrained from doing what he wanted. "Eric...." I caught my breath and looked him in his eyes. "I'll walk the ends of the earth with you, and follow you to hell and back if need be. As long as I have you, whatever way that shall be, then I am the luckiest progeny. You are special to me as well, *I looked away briefly as I said* "Maybe more than just special *looked back to him* "Eric, I'd die for you, I'd do anything to make you happy. You are what holds me together and keeps me whole. Without you I am nothing, and if you feel this is all it should be...then so it shall." The lump in my throat grew as I knew what I was saying. If he only wanted to remain platonic, platonic it should stay. I was no longer going to push him to do what his heart didn't feel. Because I wanted him happy...even if it meant sacrificing mine.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm

he smiled, the first true smile that he'd shown in years. He'd done right in creating Pam. She was cold enough to be the perfect vampire, but she had her moments where she broke down and allowed him to protect her. He knew he would die for his child and he'd probably spoil her rotten down the line.

He had her hair all cleaned as he slowly moved his arms to pick her up in his "Come.. I will sate all your hungers Pam" He said calmly as he carried her back to bed, wet and all. He licked her neck as he set her on the bed, his bare body hovering over hers before he bit into his palm "Drink.. let us renew our bond" he whispered, leaning down to scrape his fangs along her bare breasts
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 pm

I reached up and touched the side of his cheek as he smiled. He picked me up into his arms and said words I thought I'd never hear. As he laid me on the bed I tried to speak "But Eric--" I was cut off by him licking my neck as I bit my lip. He hovered over me and bit into his palm. I looked into his eyes as I reached up and drank from the wound in his palm, ecstasy taking me as I felt his fang scrape across my breast. I pulled away from his palm and spread my legs running my hands along my inner thigh. "dricka ur mig, från din favorit plats." {Drink from me, from your favorite place} I said as I ran one hand along my thigh and the other as I stroked his throbbing mass. Even if things ended I'd always remember this night.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 pm

He growled "Not yet..." he said, his fangs extending as he teased her nipples. He moved so he was positioned between her legs and without much fuss he slid into her body. He rocked and thrusted into her at a furious, vampire pace. He was going to sate both their hunger for sex that night, and he would show Pam just how vampires really fucked.

He reached with one hand and pinned both her wrists above her head. With the age he had on her he would be much stronger and there was something about a bound girl that just really set his blood on fire
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm

My body was aching for him and now was getting what it desired. Part of me thought I was dreaming. Having his blood in me made me feel more connected to him. I felt his mass slide into my hot core as I let out a gasp of pleasure. "mmmm Eric!" With one swift move, he held both my wrists above my head and pounded into me like no human male could. He was a million times better than Colin. Being pinned by him sent me into overdrive as I reached up and kissed his lips and said the words "Harder" Against his lips. Blood smeared on his lips from when I drank from him. I wanted to release but willed myself not to. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to go faster and deeper. "OH mmmmm YES!" I arched my back under him, my pert nipples rubbing against his chest.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 pm

He growled, moving even harder against her. With his free hand he dipped down between them to tease her folds. He held himself in such a position that no human would be able to, but for him it was easy. He loved the way she asked him to move harder, that she screamed and moaned his name the more he moved against her. He would make sure that after tonight, no other male would ever compare in bed. She'd always be comparing them to him and realizing no one measured to his skill. After all he had almost 1000 years of having sex and practice really did make perfect
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 pm

"Oh Gods ERIC! YES! YES! YES!" By this point I was so aroused, getting to the point of being sated. My fangs extended as I moaned his name in pleasure. The things he was doing to me, no other man came close and probably never would. In this moment, I felt like I was his. Solely and completely...only his. And for at least right now...he was mine. I felt strong, so I fought against his grip on my wrists. I wanted to show him how bad I wanted him, and for how long.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

He grinned "you want to be free my petite?" he asked, his french accent flawless, and referring to her wrists above her head. He continued to move into her, his hips now just a blur as he pounded into her body. It was something he liked about Pam. She was female, but not fragile. It came from her human past as a brothel worker. He wasn't afraid of breaking her or hurting her, plus he had given her his blood so any damage she would heal 10x as fast
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm

A growl escaped my throat before I could answer his question as he pounded into me with vampire speeds that would cripple a normal human woman. My nails scratched the wall as I dug them into something. This was the best sex I'd ever experienced. I never wanted this to end. He was truly a god. The bed vibrated vigorously. All you heard was moans and skin hitting skin....very fast. "Yes...y-yes. Let me pleasure you Min älskare."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

he grinned and released her hands. At the same time he picked her up so they were sitting on the bed. He placed his hands on her rear and lifted her at the same time he thrusted into her so he went as deep as he physically could. He loved seeing her body bounce in his face and he dipped his head to scrape his fangs along her breasts, almost threatening to break the skin
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:45 pm

I fisted his hair in my hands tightly as I sat in his lap, attached to each other by his length. A moan and chuckle escaped my lips as he scraped my breasts. I loved it rough and I never had to tell him. He just knew. Fire grew in my eyes as I lifted his head to look at me in the eyes. "My turn Viking." I used all my might and pushed him against the bed. Getting into a kneeling position on top of him, I kissed his neck and ran my fangs along his skin. I kissed my way down to his length and looked up at him playfully as he watched me. He drove me crazy, now was my turn. I took his length into my mouth and sucked hard as I moved up and down his shaft. My nails ran along his chest as I pleasured him faster than any human woman could.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm

He grinned as he fell back on the bed. He watched her before groaning. He tangled a hand in her hair, her mouth doing wonders on him. He tossed his head back, moving his hips upwards in a greedy way. "Come now Pam.. " he whispered, sitting up and grabbing her leg. He moved her so they were now in a proper 69. He licked her core and her inner thighs, loving the feel of her creamy skin and the sound of blood pounding between his ears
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Feeling his tongue on my core made me more aggressive as I slid my mouth faster up and down his shaft my fangs scraping his sides, but in a pleasurable way. I bucked my hips as he continued to lap his tongue, his fangs scraping my clit. I grabbed his shaft to hold it where I wanted as I sucked harder moving up and down. Occasionally moaning on his shaft sending vibrations through it.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 pm

He growled and hissed. He moved to slide 2 fingers into her, pumping them at vampire speed as he licked her inner thigh. He couldn't take it any longer and he sank his fangs into a vein dangerously close to her core, his fingers still moving in a flurry of action in and out of her. He drank from her, his body shivering for a second before he lost all control and released himself in her mouth
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 am

I felt him release at the same time I did. After I felt his fangs sink into my thigh and move his fingers with fast pace I could no longer hold it. He exploded in my mouth as I swallowed what he gave me. My body shook as did his. I licked his shaft before rolling over on the side of him and let out a sated sigh. A chuckle escaped my mouth as I wiped my mouth. The wounds on my thigh were already healing and I felt the connection the blood bond made us. I laid there looking at the ceiling wondering if all this was real.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 am

He grinned, licking his crimson stained lips as he laid there, fully sated for blood and sex. He reached over and gave Pam a playful slap on the behind. "Thats to show this isn't a dream Pam" he said calmly, laying there fully naked with some blood dripping down his lips like the vampiresque god he was

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am