A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Making new connections

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Making new connections

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 am

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1153-moving-on

He sat on his couch and stared at the card the man had given him with the address of their meeting place. A group of shifters in Bon Temp. Who knew? What did he have to lose by going and seeing what it was all about? Maybe he needed it and it would help him cope with the crazy town that suddenly deemed Tommy some sort of hero and Sam the bad guy who shot his brother. Tommy milked it for all it was worth, limping in the leg brace he wore as Maxine babied him like a toddler. Free food, room and board. Some things would never change. What the hell, why not?

After showering and dressing himself in his jeans and flannel button up shirt, he grabbed his keys and headed out the door. As he drove to the location his thoughts shifted to Sookie and if he'd ever see her again or get to tell her he loved her. She had missed Arlene and Terry's wedding, Arlene having Mikey, so many things she'd want to be a part of. He needed a fresh start in his life, new people and new surroundings. There were cars outside with lights inside while music played. Taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly, he exited his jeep and headed inside. Emory greeted him as he opened the door. "Sam! Glad you could make it, come in come in!" He smiled and stepped through the door, looking at the two women who stood watching him, he tipped his head to both of them and grinned. "Sam, this is Luna and Suzanne. Luna, this is the man we told you about." Emory cocked both brows up and looked at Sam with a smirk. -Well, thanks for the invite. I was a bit hesitant in coming. I gotta say I never met anyone else who was a shifter that wasn't family.- He said nervously and slid his hands in his pockets.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Sexual Re: Making new connections

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

She had been thinking about Marcus, and how she was so thankful that she and Emma were finally out of that shit-hole of a situation when a new man walked in. She cut her eyes to Emory and raised a brow as he introduced them.

Shrugging her shoulders, she offered him a smile and went back to talking to Suzanne. "So yeah, Emma's finally not asking about him anymore, thank God. And I managed to get a restraining order, so he can't come near the house." She laughed and sipped on the Scotch in her hand. "Boy was he pissed."

She looked back over at Sam, taking in the sight of him in his blue jeans, flannel shirt and boots. Not too bad looking, that was for sure. Too bad for her that she had sworn off all men since Marcus. She was keeping single, from now until the end of time.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 am

He nodded and watched as Suzanne smiled brightly and hugged him, welcoming him and thanking him for coming. She stepped back by Luna and he grinned at her after she smiled at him. Almost as if she wasn't interested in him being there she began talking to the blonde again. Emory elbowed his arm as the women went off talking again. "Can I get you a drink? Whiskey? Beer? Wine?" He watched Luna, unable to take his eyes from her. She was surely something to look at. "Sam?" He blinked and turned to Emory who grinned and looked between Sam and Luna. "Recently divorced, it was messy. She's sworn off men but we have a secret bet of how long that'll last." Sam nodded and cleared his throat. -Bourbon, straight up.- Emory poured him a glass and handed it to him, clicking glasses with him and taking a swallow.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Her eyes went back to him, even though she had told herself not to do it. She couldn't help it. He looked... kind. That's where they gotcha, though. Marcus had looked nice, too, but that had gotten her nowhere.

"Luna... Hey, Luna." She shook her head and looked back at Suzanne, who was grinning. "Yeah, sorry. Just... got a lot on my mind tonight." She sipped her Scotch again, draining the last bit out of the glass before slipping out of her shoes and scrunching up her toes on the carpet. "Can I get some more Scotch?" She asked as she tilted her head from side to side, her neck cracking as she did so.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 pm

He could feel her looking at him, but when he'd look at her she'd turn her head away. There was something about her that intrigued him. Suzanne had nodded and took her glass to go refill it. Soon they were left alone as Sam looked around for Suzanne and Emory. Had they planned that or something? He watched her crack her neck and got the nerve to just go talk to her. Approaching her slowly, trying to think of how he'd introduce himself. -Hi, I'm Sam. Well I mean you know that already. I uh...- He laughed. -What do you do? Work wise I mean.- He tried to make small talk with her, wow was she sexy.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 pm

She smiled at him, trying to keep her cattiness in check; she had to remind herself almost daily that not all men were dogs, even if they seemed like it.

"I'm an elementary school English teacher." She kept her answer short, her toes digging into the carpet as she looked at him again and shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing what to say.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 pm

He nodded and smiled, looking down to see her toes curling against the plush carpet. His eyes moving up her legs and quickly scanning over her chest to her eyes. Clearing his throat he swirled the liquid around in his glass and took another swig. -I own a bar.- He said with a nod. The silence was a bit awkward at first. -What's your go to shift?-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:26 pm

A bar, huh? Interesting. She didn't drink often, mainly just when Emma was with Marcus or, God forbid, Martha, and she was with Suzanne and Emory. No reason to be anti-social, Luna. She chided herself mentally and looked back at him, fighting not to roll her eyes as his gaze went over her chest.

"A German Shepard," she said, wishing that Suzanne would get back with her Scotch. Realizing how clipped her voice sounded she sighed and smiled genuinely. "Sorry. I'm just... not good with men. At all. Ever."
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:31 pm

He chuckled and nodded. -I haven't had the best of luck with women either. Trust me, no hard feelings.- He took another drink of the bourbon in his hand and shifted his weight to the right. -I like to use a collie. They seem friendly and approachable.- He shrugged realizing he sounded a bit weird. Clearing his throat nervously as Emory stepped back in and clapped his hands. "Who's up for a run??" He asked as he loosened his tie. Sam cocked a brow and grinned. -I could use one right about now. So you all just get together and run?- Suzanne entered with the glass of scotch, handing it to Luna then answering his question. "Yeah we get together once or twice a week, have dinner, talk and go running. It's good for the soul and the best therapy money can't buy." She grinned and started to remove her clothing. Sam looked nervous and turned away from her, only to see Emory buff and closed his eyes tight. He just met these people and seeing them nude was a bit...much.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 pm

She shivered with excitement, taking the glass of Scotch from Suzanne and downing it with a single flick of her wrist. "I don't know about you, but I'm way overdue for a run." She bounced on the balls of her feet and walked over to Emory, grinning at him and wiggling her ass.

"Can ya get my zipper?" She winked at him and laughed as he unzipped her dress and it fell to pool at her feet. She bent down and picked up the dress, tossing it over the back of a chair before slipping her underwear down her hips and then taking her bra off over her head. This was how life was meant to be: nude, no inhibitions. She cast a glance over at Sam who still stood there clothed and laughed.

"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch, Merlotte." Suzanne laughed and nodded in agreement; everyone looked at Sam, waiting to see if he'd join them.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 pm

He watched Luna take her clothes off with such grace and confidence it was hard not to watch. Bringing the glass to his lips as he tilted it and downed the rest of the bourbon. Luna's little comment made him laugh and he set the glass down, toeing his boots off. -I can run with the big dogs, don't you worry darlin'- His hands moved to his belt buckle while his eyes never left hers. Letting his pants fall to his feet, pulling his legs completely free of them. Working the buttons on his shirt, he shrugged it off and let it fall off his arms. Slipping his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, he lost those too and grinned as he stood there in the buff, not caring who saw. -Let's get this party started...- With that he shifted into a collie and barked.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 pm

She grinned and nodded her head at him in admiration. He had just risen on the "sexy-o-meter" by a point. God help her, but she thought he was good looking. "Let's do this!" She grinned, bounced on the balls of her feet then shifted into a German Shepard, barking at Sam and licking his face before running out the door.

She could smell everything: the dirt, other animals, the wind. Nothing beat being shifted. Freedom, something she only felt when she shifted.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Luna shifted into a german shepard and barked, licking the side of his face. Suzanne and Emory shifted into their go to animals and they all headed out the door in a run. He was ahead of Luna and turned to bark, feeling the wind in his fur. He hadn't had this much fun in a while. There was something about that woman, something he couldn't place. She was just...special. He wanted to know her more, he needed something good like her in his life. Maybe for once, he'd get what he actually deserved. Love. Or even a friendship. But for once he would have friends he could depend on who understood what he was going through. This would definitely be something he would do on a regular basis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:02 am