For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Bathtime release

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Bathtime release Empty Bathtime release

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Awoke from the darkness and opened eyes. I looked up at the ceiling and my thoughts drifted to the other night. Eric thought something was wrong with me the way I was staring into space. The memory of that night we'd shared many many years ago had snuck up on me at the strangest time. Then again, the night before was the first night in months we'd hunted together...and had fun doing so. I was seeing the way Eric used to be. Cold and brutal, not giving two shits about anyone but himself and I. I loved being the center of his attention. I craved it, needed it, and loved it. It made me feel right, loved and needed by him. Now I felt like I was competing with Sookie Stackhouse half the time.

Threw the sheets off of my body and swung my legs off the side of the bed. Stood and with vampire speed made my bed to look perfect and unslept in. Slowly made my way to the adjoining large bathroom and looked in the mirror. Ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I was so lucky to be immortal, never to grow old or have wrinkles. I was far to beautiful for wrinkles. Made my way over to the extra large garden tub with jets and turned the knobs to the perfect temperature and let the tub fill with water. Poured some lavender smelling bath salts into the water and stood erect. Untied silk gray robe and let it fall to the floor. Grabbed the loofa and lifted on leg over the side of the tub, followed by the other. Sank down into the warm steaming water and let out a relaxing moan. Turned the knobs for water off and hit the button to turn on the jets. Leaned back against the tub and closed eyes. The jets hitting various places of my dead body made me feel relaxed and calm.

A smile crossed my lips as I began to think about my memories of Eric. I guess it had been a while since I'd seen him the way he was when I fell in love with him. I'd always love Eric no matter what. Though my love has changed and evolved over the centuries, it was still a strong bond, connection that would never break. I would not let that happen. The look in his eyes as he slammed into the male growling in pleasure. I licked my lips and my fangs dropped. I was now so turned on thinking about it. Memories of nights with Viktoria entered my mind and I began to throb. My core aching to be touched. So far, only Eric and Viktoria knew what made me tick.
    And neither were here.

I ran my hands along my legs, eyes still closed thinking dirty naughty thoughts about the two of them...together. I was overcome by sexual need that I needed a release. Sliding my hand between my thighs I made my way to the sweet spot. Spreading my legs a bit I slid my fingers inside my core and began to tease the small nub. I bit my lip and with my other hand clutched my breast. I moaned out in pleasure as I continued to think of Eric and Viktoria and how much they both could turn me on. I was on the verge, I needed release. I sped up my pace with vampire speed and water splashed around. My fangs clipped my lip and a droplet of blood emerged. I was so close. "mmmm uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhh mmmm" Finally my walls pulsated as I released all tension from my body. I licked the few drops of blood from my lips and smiled. I felt better...sated...for now at least.

I continued my bath and got ready for tonight. I secretly wondered when Eric and I would go hunting together again and hoped it would be soon. He brought out the best in me.

And sometimes....the worst.