For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Morning Sunshine

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Morning Sunshine Empty Morning Sunshine

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm

I groaned and turned over in my bed, catching scent of something. Opening one eye to look around the room I realized I was in Quinn's room. But...I'd left his house last night and went to my own. Did he come get me while I was dead during the day. I went to grab the blanket and caught site of my hand...or not my hand. Both my eyes shot open and I jumped backwards, falling off the bed with a loud thud.

"Everything okay sir?"

I peeked above the mattress to see Vincent coming in to open the windows. "Wait! No! Don't!" As he opened the windows I shielded myself waiting for the pain. When it didn't come, I slowly moved my arm and looked around. The sun...I could see the sun. Vincent looked at me with this concerned look as if I'd totally lost it. "Th-Thank you Vincent that will be all" I said in a weird voice that I recognized as Quinn but with my own tone. Clearing my throat nervously I stumbled up and watched as Vincent turned around with a slight smirk, shaking his head. Looking down I realized why. Jesus Christ, really?!? I tried to cover it but he'd already saw. His boxers were comfortable though, no no focus. There was this strange feeling, I remember it vaguely but then it hit me. I had to pee. The bigger question was: Was I dreaming?? I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror...no, no...I was...I was Quinn. My eyes widened and I went close to the mirror then backed up, my breathing coming quicker. Focus Jessica, focus. Breathe...I could breathe...it felt weird.

Morning Sunshine KELL01

Looking down at my...at his hands I tried to think rationally. It was some sort of witchcraft spell thing gone wrong. It had to be...either that or I was really losing it. The pain was almost unbearable, the sharp pain in my bladder growing. Sitting seemed illogical now, so I walked up to the toilet and stared like it would have instructions. Jesus, Mary and Joseph...I pulled the boxers down and felt the air hit the skin, gasping at the strange but good feeling. Oh please let me wake up soon. It couldn't be that hard...point and aim right? I felt a bit of relief as I started, realizing something was not right when none made it in the small bowl. Midstream I grabbed it like a hose and pointed down, my head falling back. The strangest sensation really, I can't remember having to pee as a human, or even when I was...well a girl. Which reminded me...what the fuck was happening. As I stopped, a shiver went through me and I looked around. What now? Did men wipe? Did I drink bad blood last night or something, this couldn't be real. I pulled the boxers up and slowly went back to the mirror, peeking in and seeing I still looked like Quinn.

The smell hit me with such force my stomach roared to life. Food...oh god it was food and it smelled absolutely sinful and good. I went back to the bedroom to throw on sweat pants and a t-shirt, then headed for the kitchen. Walking was an issue, no matter how I shifted or adjusted it was like...trying to walk with a banana and orange between your legs. With one final adjustment I think I was able to fix it right. Nodding with a grin, I headed into the kitchen, realizing my hips were swaying and tried to walk like Quinn only it came off as a really awkward ostrich like step.

"Sir, Are you feeling well today."

My head snapped up and I stopped moving, just nodding. Clearing my throat I looked at the food he'd cooked.

Morning Sunshine 5347805996_5b8274efb7_z

My eyes widened in delight as my mouth watered. Oh man, pizza..I missed pizza and chocolate. The more I thought about food the hungrier I got. I sat at the table and grabbed the fork, playing with the piece of egg on the plate almost hesitant. Bringing it up to my mouth I let it sit on my tongue before chewing a little. Sweet heaven...I dug in after that like I hadn't ate in two years...which I hadn't.

"Do you plan to speak to Miss Hamby tonight, sir? She was awfully upset, I've never seen her like that. I'm concerned."

I looked up at him and swallowed. Vincent was concerned about me. Before I could answer him, he continued.

"I'll also make sure to replace that wall that you had the...accident with last night."

I cocked a brow. "Wall? What...I--What wall?"

He grinned and shook his head.

"The one you accidentally met with your fist after Miss Hamby left. You know I speak casually to you sir, and well, I can tell fighting with her is affecting you. I'm concerned for the both of you."

I sighed and looked down, knowing I was hurting Quinn was never my intention. It made me sad only my sadness felt like anger.

"I'm going for a walk..." Was all I said before standing and walking to the door, opening it slowly and placing my hand out first, seeing nothing happen I walked out the door and felt the sun on my skin for the first time in so long. I stood there a good fifteen minutes before walking around the property, adjusting and cursing under my breath. Where was Quinn...I mean me...I mean him....What was happening!?!?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm