For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Some things just have to be discussed.

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Some things just have to be discussed.  Empty Some things just have to be discussed.

Post by Luna Garza Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

"Dammit Merlotte, pick up the phone!"

She hung up as voicemail picked up again, then dialed the number to her house once more. If Sam didn't pick up the phone she was going to freak.

She sighed as a red she stopped at a red light, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel while singing at the top of her lungs.

CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIIIIREWORK!
    COME ON SHOW 'EM WHATTTTTTTTTTTT YOU'RE WORTH!
    MAKE 'EM GO OH, OH, OH!
    AS YOU SHOOT ACROSS THE SKYYYYYYY!

She was rocking it! She'd give Katy Perry a run for her money if they were to duet. "EAT YOUR HEART OUT KATY PERRY!" She laughed, heartily, for the first time in ages. The light turned green and she continued singing, phone held to her ear as she drove.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Some things just have to be discussed.  Empty Re: Some things just have to be discussed.

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Sam waddled over to the phone finding it finally after it had rang three different times. Stuck in the sofa cushions, he pulled it out and answered in his newfound Luna voice. The call earlier to the principal had been awkward, calling in sick...

-Hel..*clears throat* Hello?- He listened to himself...his voice singing loudly to some song. -Luna? Luna is that you?!- His eyes widened at his singing, did he really sound that bad??
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Some things just have to be discussed.  Empty Re: Some things just have to be discussed.

Post by Luna Garza Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

She stopped when she heard a voice on the phone... HER voice. Oh holy crap, this is not good.

"Sam? Oh my God, Sam... Why are you IN MY BODY?!" She took her hand off of the wheel and ran it through her hair only to put it quickly back on the wheel just in time to keep the Jeep from running off of the road and into a mailbox.

"What's going on, Sam? Why am I you? And do you have ANY idea how crappy I've felt today? I'm not pregnant anymore, so my stomach shouldn't be all fucked up like this."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 pm

-Luna, yeah I..- He was cut off...again. Sighing, he let her continue her rant, but coming from his voice it was just plain...weird.

-Luna, I don't know, you think if I did I wouldn't be telling you? I don't know what happened. I woke up and I was you. Obviously you're...me?-

He clutched the bottom of his stomach and sat down letting out a small whimper.

-Jesus christ why are you hurting so bad!?! And you got nerve to yell at me for being all fucked up, all this pain and you never said a word. Not one Luna.-

Sighed because arguing was getting them no where.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 pm

She sighed and chewed on her lip. The truth was she had been in pain for a month or so, but she hadn't said anything because she either didn't want to upset him, or they were fighting.

"It's nothing. Just sit down and put your feet up. And I haven't said anything because we've not been doing the best. I didn't want to worry you. You had too much going on... With the bar and all that other stuff."

What was she going to do? "Do you feel any movement?" She missed her Peanut, the little flutters and even the heartburn. She felt empty and alone.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

He took a calming breath and felt the tears coming again, oh hell what was wrong with him and all this damn crying. He cried on the oreo commercial with the grandpa and grandson, he cried on the ASPCA commercial, now he was gonna blubber again. Doing as she said and sat down on the couch, putting his feet up.

-Luna, baby you know you come first, you and our peanut. Ouch! I think whatever it is, it's gonna be a football or soccer player. Do you ever stop peeing...peeing and crying it's all I do!-

Running a hand along his stomach almost instinctively he felt the flutter and nodded, answering her. -Yes, I feel movement. Lots of it. And this agonizing burn in my chest. What the hell is that? And food smells horrible, all except...except...nevermind.- He was not going to tell her the things he ate...it even scared him.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:40 pm

She laughed. "Peeing is number one. You won't stop so don't expect it to. And crying? Yeah, I suggest not watching TV at all. It's safer that way. Read a book. Or color or something."

It took all of her strength not to double over with laughter. "The burning is heart burn. Take some tums and pray it works cause you can only have one. And...." Her smile grew. "What are you craving? Pickles and ice cream, I'm not even gonna lie. It's fantastic."

This was nice. They were actually having a conversation, and no one was fighting, no one was yelling. And she didn't have any heartburn or anything. "I promise not to laugh."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Sam actually laughed and wiped the tear from his eye. They hadn't spoke like this in a while. Color? Seriously? Tums...right okay. Only one. She mentioned pickles and ice cream and he looked down, shutting the tv off before he started blubbering again. Swallowing at the hunger that made its presence known by her comment he played with his hands and looked around. -You..promise?- He sighed and mumbled, she asked him to repeat. -Ranch dressing and pickles with ice cream on the side.- He said fast and covered his face. He could tell she was trying not to laugh, almost failing.

-Baby, I miss you. I have to see you...or me. Whatever.- She told him she'd be there soon and he closed his eyes with a sigh of relief. Emma walked through the door having took the bus home today. -I'll see you soon. Bye.- Hanging up he smiled at her and she sat next to him. "Hey mommy!" He just continued to smile. "You okay mommy?" He nodded and pointed towards her booksack. -Do you...uh...have colors and stuff?- Emma smiled brightly and began to get the supplies from her bag. Oh here went nothing, it better work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm