For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Do You Forgive Me?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Do You Forgive Me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Forgive Me?

Post by Bill Compton Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

"It means that I know that I am doing my best, i think we should take this somewhere else? More private? I do not wish for anyone to see you like this. All exposed" he grinned as he slid off the counter and swept up the dress and ran out into the hallway, knowing that she would follow.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 pm

She grinned with his face. Leave it to Bill to be the one worrying about her body being exposed when he didn't even bother to put panties on her.

She reached down and put pants on his body before following her. Now that she thought about it...

"Hey..." she ran up to her body and whispered "any reason why I was commando under that dress? I do own underwear unlike you Bill" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:41 pm

"Like I have said before Kiara...I like easy access" he smirked. As he led Kiara, himself, Kiara upstairs to continue in their new exploration. Turning to glance around at her, as she followed him, even in Kiara's body, he still had a power to lead her. It seemed that now was all forgiven...for now at least.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

She shook her head. Using the new vampire body she had on loan she was suddenly picking her own body in his arms. "Well then...I guess I'll take my time getting to know me again" she said before dashing up the stairs to the master bedroom, intending to show Bill just how much power he really had over her, and just how much sensations a wolf could feel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am