For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Wait, wait, wait... You should be DEAD?!

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Wait, wait, wait... You should be DEAD?! Empty Wait, wait, wait... You should be DEAD?!

Post by Luna Garza Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:27 pm

"Damn, Sam. You been slow all day long. Whatchu got goin' on in that head-a-yours?" If that Lafayette guy didn't shut the hell up she was going to punch him in his face. He had been eyeballing her all freaking day, asking her what was up and why she seemed "off". She was "off" because SHE WASN'T SAM! But could she go screaming that at him? No. So she just smiled,shrugged her shoulders and went about her business. "Just having an off day, Lafayette. Just an off day."

Off day was putting it lightly. It was so strange not being pregnant; she missed the flutters, missed knowing that there was her precious baby inside of her. But it wasn't too bad not wanting to puke. She had even decided to start one of those quick body cleanse things so that he'd be nice and healthy when she gave him his body back. Because she was a good girlfriend/fiancee/whatever she was.

Lafayette stared at her and shook his head, threw his hands in the air and said something along the lines of "ain't my bidness. Crazy white people" before shuffling back off into the kitchen to work on his gumbo and more than likely sip on the Patron that Sam paid high dollar for. She needed to let him know that when she saw him again. Her eyes got a bit bigger when she heard commotion in the front of the bar. She put her hands in her pockets and walked out slowly, looking around and trying not to stare open-mouthed at the sight before her.

The woman that Sam had killed stood before her, wearing tight leather pants and smirking. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Merlotte." She stared at the woman for a moment before realizing.... she was a vampire. That wasn't how he had left her. "We'll talk outside." Not giving the vampire a moment to speak, she grabbed her arm roughly and all but charged out the door. As soon as they were out of hearing distance, she turned and cold-cocked the vampire in the face, clenching her fist tighter but not saying a word at the sharp pain that rolled through her. "What the hell do you want? You're supposed to be DEAD!"

The vampire laughed and tossed her hair over her shoulder before smirking. "I was all but. Then this nice vampire came and offered me relief from my pain, and an eternity to hunt the man that had done this to me. How could I resist?" Her fangs dropped and she charged, hands curved into claws as a hiss came from her lips. Sam was right... This bitch was crazy! "I'm going to RIP YOUR THROAT OUT! And I'll enjoy it as I suck the life right out of you." She licked her lips as she moved forward even more quickly. Her hands were at Luna's throat, her fangs chomping at her skin. What the hell!?

"Fuck you, you stupid dead bitch! Get your hands off of me!" Her body shivered as she felt power move over her; she dropped to her knees and threw her head back as her body contorted, legs bent a growl erupted from her lips. She stared at the vampire, her eyes yellow as drool ran from her mouth. Growling once more, she jumped with all she had and knocked the vampire to the ground, her teeth digging into the woman's neck before she had a second to make a sound. A wet sound came from her throat as she ripped out her throat. She knew that wouldn't be enough, but it would keep her down while she could find something to stake her ass with. She shifted back and ran to the truck parked close; she had seen a wooden spike in the back and she knew that would do the trick.

She made it back just in time, her throat almost entirely healed. She grinned down at her as she crouched on top of her body. "Say goodnight, bitch." The woman's eyes went wide as realization hit; she had been a vampire for a few weeks, but now? She was gone for good. She gripped the stake in her hands and brought it down quickly, biting her lip to keep from screaming when goo went everywhere. "Oh God, thank heavens I'm not pregnant right now. I'd puke." She stood, her body covered in blood and butt naked. She needed to get to the trailer, get changed and washed up before heading to her house to see Sam... Luna.... herself? They had to figure out what was going on.

She barely made it inside when nausea hit, her body crumbling to the floor as her eyes slid shut and everything went silent.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm