For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Attachment

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Attachment Empty Attachment

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

The past few days I was able to avoid Quinn, but his questions became harder to answer without giving away the existence of Christian. I wasn't able to go to work because he was "scared", but finally I had to put my foot down. He seemed...angry. I was going crazy staying home with him, he was beginning to get needy and weird. I told him I had no other choice than to go to work or Bill would come by and all of a sudden he was insisting I go and that he'd be fine and be good and watch cartoons. Sometimes he acted like an old man, or a vampire who'd been alive for a while. He didn't have newborn urges or at least he didn't act on them. Sometimes, he...scared me. It was like the creepy doll from chucky...I know that's so wrong to think but something was just off. I contemplated talking to Bill about it but I didn't know how to bring it up. What would I say? How would I say it? Would he freak? Probably. My guards had come back and I told them if they went into my room I'd have them all killed. That seemed to do the job, but right now...I needed to go to work to get away from Christian.

Attachment Empty Re: Attachment

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 pm

I arrived just on time to work and even managed to avoid Arlene's bad mood. The bar was pretty busy and maybe that would keep me occupied for the night. I just secretly prayed for a good night, no Hoyt, no Jason. I thought I would curse God when I saw Maxine sitting in one of the booths with another church lady. Gossiping about the latest, She never noticed me and I just sighed. If there was a God please let her keep her mouth shut. Then I remembered I had glamoured her. But if Hoyt's glamour wore off then maybe hers would too. Speaking of, how the hell did that happen. "Yo!" I heard a deep voice call out and turned to see a jock pointing to the pitcher of beer that was empty. I rolled my eyes and walked over to take the pitcher to refill it and he grabbed my hand.

"Hey cutie, never seen you hear before. Wanna drink?" He offered with a Jason Stackhouse smile and I couldn't resist. Smiling almost innocently I leaned in close to his ear. "If you don't let my wrist go, you're going to lose an arm. And then I'm going to drain you of your blood and enjoy it immensely." Pulling away slowly to see his face nearly pale white as he let his grip go. "You're...you're a vampire?" He asked as his friends listened in. What was this Jason Stackhouse the second? "Yes, you got a problem with that?"

He smiled and was silent for a moment. "That's fuckin' hot!" I just shook my head and turned with the pitcher in my hand. I felt him slap my ass and I turned to face him again. "You obviously do not listen. Touch me again and you'll be sorry. Very sorry." He chuckled. "Because you'll kill me?" I grinned, "Exactly." He rolled his tongue along the inside of his cheek and watched me walk away. I had the urge to rip his throat out but tried to visualize Quinn and his cool voice. Setting the pitcher down harder than I meant to Sam looked at me.

"Don't...ask." I said shaking my head as I walked to the back to get a True Blood to down and calm myself.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am