For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Giving makes the heart happy....

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Giving makes the heart happy.... Empty Giving makes the heart happy....

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

*She had talked to Alcide, and he had given her some names of a few people who would possibly give Michelle a job. Putting the list in her pocket, she hopped in her truck and headed to the grocery store, picking up enough food to feed Michelle and Aaron for a month or close to it. Loading it in her truck, she drives out to her old apartment, and grabs a couple of the bags, and heads up the stairs, knocking on the door. Hearing footsteps then Michelles voice "who is it?" she called out softly "its me, Rikki". Watching the door open, as Michelle invites her in, she carries i the bags,and sets them down, turning and telling her there are more and she will be right back. Running back down, she grabbed three more and ran them up, then went back and grabbed the last of the bags, carrying them into the apartment. Smiling at Michelle, she saw Aaron come out of the bathroom, his eyes lighting up at all the stuff. Turning to Michelle, she smiled*

I hope this will last for a few weeks and here, *she hands her the paper* This is a list of people that will possibly give you a job. Names, numbers, and what they are looking for. Call them first thing Monday, and I am positive you will get some interviews and a job. Call my cell, let me know when and I will come take you to your interview and watch Aaron if you need me to.

*seeing her smile, she watched as Michelle grabbed her and hugged her, tears streaming down her cheeks, thanking her over and over. Smiling, she ruffle Aaron's hair and headed for the door.*

No thanks necessary, call me if you need me Michelle, and i will check in on you guys soon.

*waving she ran down the stairs, a smile on her face. Hopping in the truck, she headed out to the dream home site, to see her wolf, and help build their home*

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:40 pm