For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Sam Merlotte
Jason Stackhouse
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry
8 posters

Back Together Again

Back Together Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Back Together Again

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm

I jerked my body as it felt like my insides were being ripped out, well they were. Looking up at Bill, crying and begging for him to end it, he just continued to soothe me as much as possible. I tried to be nice, I tried to remain lax but in the end, he won. Jason Stackhouse pushed my buttons and look where that got me. I looked back down at Kiara as she stopped and exhaled. "Is it over?" The pain was there but not as bad. She answered by cutting her hand and letting the blood trickle over my mouth. I wanted to refuse but I was so hungry by this point, and with my stomach gaping open and not healing anymore I was scared. I felt Bill release my hands and I gripped her arm, bringing it to my mouth and pulling her blood into my mouth. After five long pulls, I heard her heart slow and thought of maggots squirming through rotting human flesh, feeling sick I withdrew my fangs and let my head fall against the pillow. "Oh my god, oh my god, Bill please call Quinn and let him know. Please. Why do I still feel weak?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Bill slowly released Jessica's wrists as he saw Kiara offer her own blood to help Jessica heal, he knew what a vampire weakened would drain a donor at first chance, but he was on alert in case he needed to jump in to stop her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Bill please call Quinn and let him know. Please. Why do I still feel weak?"

Bill moved closer to sit next to her as Kiara sat back as she was weakened by the blood loss.

"Jessica...you were shot with a bullet containing liquid silver. It will take you a few days to recover. If Kiara had not taken the bullet out, you would have......you would have died" he stuttered at the end "And yes..I shall call Quinn"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Kiara sat back on the floor. She was glad she'd eaten well after waking tonight or she would have passed out.

"Jessica... you were poisoned by silver.. you'll heal but it'll take time" she said softly, looking at the redhead.

"You'll need fresh blood, synthetic won't help you. Stick to human blood. My blood is pure wolf and it'll take the edge off but it'll be too strong. I'm sure...." she blinked, having a moment where she nearly blacked out. "....sure that Quinn will have all you need"

She managed to stand, wrapping her bitten arm with the last wet towel. She grabbed the towel with the cut up flesh and the rest of the mess and took it out of the lounge, hating the smell of the flesh.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 pm

"Thank you, Kiara. So much. I--I really don't know how to thank you enough." I listened to them explain about almost dying, and how I'd be week. I laid there and felt like my body was cemented down, no matter how much I wanted to get up I just couldn't. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He wanted me dead. He was trying to kill me. Jason, wanted me dead. Like dead, dead. I brought my hands up to my face and felt the tears come. It hurt, I knew he hated me but did he loathe me so intensely he wanted me dead?? I just wanted Quinn's arms around me, I just wanted to hear his voice. He was in Shreveport on business and I quickly removed my hands and sat up, or tried to. "Bill, you...you can't tell him on the phone, don't tell him what happened." I knew Quinn and I needed him calm.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

"Bill, you...you can't tell him on the phone, don't tell him what happened"

Bill gently eased Jessica back down onto the couch as he did not want her moving around so soon, her body needed time too heal.

"I shall call him and have him come straight here sweetheart. I promise. Now you are going to stay here until you are healed. That is not up for discussion. I shall call the Shifter and let him know that you shall not be in work"

Bill shifted closer to Jessica and wrapped his hand around Jessica's.

"I thought I had lost you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Kiara left them to talk it out. Knowing Quinn whoever had hurt Jessica wouldn't live long..and if Quinn didn't kill them Bill sure would. She disposed of the nasty things and took refuge in Bill's office. She sat on the large couch inside.

She was hungry and needing plenty to drink but for now at least one disaster had been averted.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'm still here, thankfully. Just...hurting." I smiled and placed the back of his hand against my cheek, feeling comfort in that. He mentioned work and I opened my eyes wider. "Oh, a--about that...I..well, I will be working for Sam but not full time. I meant to talk to him about that tonight. I uh...well, I started working for Quinn. He's paying me and it's a real job."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Bill was not happy when she said that she would be working for the Tiger, but he would not bring that up at the moment. He would discuss it with the Tiger when Jessica was resting.

"We will talk about it tomorrow sweetheart. You need to rest now. We have a few hours before sunrise" he smiled softly.

Bill bent down to scoop Jessica back into his arms as she rested into his frame as he started to carry her up the grand staircase to her old room that would have guards stationed at the door at all times. As he opened the door to the the room, he gently laid Jessica on the bed. She was sound asleep and her body healing. He took a last glance at her as he exited the room.

Pulling out his cell he hit dial which went straight through to his guard.

"Your Majesty. How can i be of service?"

"Yes, I want two guards station outside my progeny's quarters immediately. Around the clock"

"Yes sire, i shall send two of the best"

Bill ended the call, and quickly typed in another number that he knew quite well; voice-mail.

"Quinn. Bill Compton. I need you to come to my home immediately. Tomorrow evening. It is about Jessica"

He ended the call. If Bill Compton ever found Jason Stackhouse, he was a dead man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm