For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Inquisition...

Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Inquisition... Empty Inquisition...

Post by Anton Logan Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

After checking the chains binding him to the table, Anton circled around the sheriff, watching for any sign of alertness...

"Wakey wakey, little man. You have pissed off some very bad people to find your way into my hands."

He flashed a wolfish grin and fingered the amulets at his neck. The little sheriff was still unconscious and it was beginning to annoy him. He stepped close and slapped Jason, trying to wake him.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Inquisition... Empty Re: Inquisition...

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

Jason had been at the shop for quite sometime now, he had been given a lesson is all the new techniques to kill vampires, he needed to be prepared if he was going to protect Sookie.

"See ya next time bud" Jason waved as he exited the shop, he had crossed the path to his truck to drop of his new purchases when he felt a sting in the back of his neck and he felt himself go all groggy, his eyes became clouded and then he collapsed to the floor and all went black.

~Later On~

Jason felt a sudden sting on her face and his eyes fluttered open, feeling as though he had weights on his eyelids, he tried to move his arms but felt something tug on his wrists.

"...FUCK!.....W-where am i?" he voice was weak and faded.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm

"...FUCK!.....W-where am i?"

Anton slapped him again.

"You are where your actions have brought you. You will not find answers here, boy. You will only give them..."

He backhanded the sheriff and grinned.

"Your vision will return in time, but it would do you no good. None know of this place, and none could hear if you screamed. Save us both annoyance and aggravation by not bothering. All you need know for now is that you did something to piss off someone who knows how to employ people like me..."

Inquisition... Gabrie10
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Jason still felt very groggy, he was unable to move his body feeling like the morning after a very heavy night of drinking. His mouth was dry and parched, he felt every single inch of his body was in pain.

"I am.....I am a deputy..."

Jason felt the unknown man hit him again as he groaned out pain again.

"What you talkin about man! I ain't done nothin wrong!" Jason forced the words out of his mouth.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

"I am.....I am a deputy..."

Anton held up the tatters of the uniform shirt and laughed...

"I am well aware of that, little man..."

"What you talkin about man! I ain't done nothin wrong!"

Anton backhanded him again...

"My employers seem to disagree. Attempted murder is still a crime in this city, is it not?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Jason felt the man's hand collide against his face again as he screeched out in pain as the sting numbed his face as his eyes were still rolling in their sockets as he tried to get a clear look at the man's face but his eyes were still groggy.

"Murder? I ain't killed.....anybody. Jesus Christ.....i am a god damn police officer!"

All Jason could see was black shadows, his eye lids threatening to weigh down and blind him from seeing anything.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 pm

"Murder? I ain't killed.....anybody. Jesus Christ.....i am a god damn police officer!"

"No...no...you are right...despite your best effort, you failed at your objective. As for being a 'god damn police officer', you wear a uniform but you hardly seem to serve the public when you shoot them."

He struck Jason across the face again, then slammed a fist into his ribs.

"Enough chatter for now, little man. You only need wait for my employer. My employer was very specific...you are to be alive when he arrives...but you would be surprised what the human body can survive."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 pm

He screamed out in pain as the unknown man hit him again as he felt a thump to his ribs as he coughed and spluttered out in agony at being winded as he fought to catch his breath as his voice clogged in his throat as he let out another wincing breath.

"Your employer?....Just let me go....No one needs to know about this. I won't tell anybody" Jason lied as he fought against the restraints that held him.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:12 pm

"Your employer?....Just let me go....No one needs to know about this. I won't tell anybody"

Anton felt the humming warmth of one of his amulets as the sheriff spoke.

"You are a very poor liar, boy. As for letting you go, that is not possible. I have taken payment. Until the contract is done, I am bound to his service."

He punched Jason in the ribs again...

"...and I said I had enough of your prattle. Your whining voice grates on my ears. Do not fear for your vision. It will return in time...most likely a few days. I am very careful with my dosages. You should be grateful. I picked this serum just for you. It clouds the eyes and the mind but leaves the sensations clear so you can feel every moment..."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 pm

A few days? He wouldn't be able to see for a few days? What the fuck did this guy do to him?

"I..ain't lying i swear...." he lied again through his teeth as he tried to fight the restraints binding him.

Jason spluttered as pain shook him again as he felt his breath leave his body as a sharp pain numbed his side as he punched him in the ribs...again.

"Jesus mother of Christ....I gots money. I can give you money" Jason said light heartily.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:25 pm

"I..ain't lying i swear...."

Anton did not even need to look down as the glow from the amulet was bright enough to see the sheriff's face by now.

"It does little good to lie, boy. My amulets can sense it and glow brighter with every attempt. even now, you are as clear as day to me."

Anton laughed as Jason tried to fight the chains.

"Struggle all you wish, little man. Those chains could hold a vampire or a fae in place, and you are only human. Even were you to slip them, where would a blind boy wander to with me standing here?"

"Jesus mother of Christ....I gots money. I can give you money"

He could not help but laugh at that offer...

"Boy...you have less money than the dregs you play at arresting and you think to bribe me? I do not breech contracts. I never have, and never will."

He slammed another punch into Jason's side, grinning when he heard a soft crunch as a rib broke.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm

"Boy...you have less money than the dregs you play at arresting and you think to bribe me? I do not breech contracts. I never have, and never will"

Jason screamed out in pain as he felt him punch him in the ribs and a sharp pain course through him as though needles were pricking him on the inside.

"W-W-What...what do you want man?" the words stuttered out from his mouth.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm

"W-W-What...what do you want man?"

Anton grinned and leaned close to Jason's ear, whispering...

"Me? I want nothing from you. Nothing at all...my employer on the other hand, might want much more..."

Hepulled back and moved again to Jason's side. He pressed a firm hand against the bruises in Jason's body, pushing firm fingers into the break, and listened for the scream...

"I am simply entertaining myself until he arrives...
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Jason let out a blood curling scream as he felt the inside of his body pierce with fire as it etched through his entire body. He fought tighter against the chains but will no success as every inch of him cried out in pain.

"IF...YOU GOING TO KILL ME JUST DO IT ALREADY!" he screamed out.

Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 pm

"IF...YOU GOING TO KILL ME JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

The dark laughter that echoed through the room seemed to come from everywhere....

"Oh, no...no..no...that pleasure is not mine...."

He walked away from Jason, taking a drink from a glass across the room and bringing a bottle of water back with him. He opened it next to Jason so the sheriff would hear the seal break.

"Freshly opened, boy...nothing but water in it, so drink up. I know the toxin leaves the mouth a bit dry..."

He tipped the bottle over Jason's face, not really caring if the water made it into his mouth.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

"Freshly opened, boy...nothing but water in it, so drink up. I know the toxin leaves the mouth a bit dry..."

Jason could not move every inch of him ached in pain and all he wanted to do was go home. He opened his mouth and he tipped the whole bottle of water onto his face as he spluttered and choked on the liquid as it washed over his face as he coughed heavily. Jason gasped for breath again as he tried to lap clear his mouth of his liquid as it trickled down his nose and into his eyes making them sting.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Anton walked over to a side table, and looked over the items the sheriff had when he was taken.

"Wooden bullets laced with silver nitrate, silver knives...even vials on unknown liquids...a regular serial killer kit...and yet you claim innocence..."

Anton walked over and threw a blanket over Jason, covering what little light there might have been...

"Lay in silence and think on what you have done. We will not speak again until my employer arrives..."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Jason started to panic, who was this guy? And what did he want with him? Hell he had never seen him before. And who was his employer.

"Wooden bullets laced with silver nitrate, silver knives...even vials on unknown liquids...a regular serial killer kit...and yet you claim innocence..."

Shit! He had found his supply. Had he been following him?

"Lay in silence and think on what you have done. We will not speak again until my employer arrives..."

Jason fell into darkness again as he felt something being pulled over him as he tried to shake it off

"HEY LET ME OUT! GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF ME! HEY! HEY!" Jason continued to bellow out but was met with no response.
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 am

*Morning*

Anton Tossed a bucket of ice cold water over the sheriff to wake him.

"Time for dreams to fade and nightmares to begin, boy..."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 am

Jason had been writhing in pain for hours as he tried to fight against his restraints. But eventually he had given up, whatever this guy had given him it had made him sleepy and he had tried to stay away but failed.

"Time for dreams to fade and nightmares to begin, boy..."

Jason jolted awake and screamed as the pain in his abdomen pierced with agonizing pain. Feeling as though a sharp poker had pierced through him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"
    Anton Logan
    Anton Logan

Post by Anton Logan Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 am

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Shut it, boy. My employer is coming. I would say you chances would be better if you tell him everything truthfully, but I see no reason to lie to you...."

Anton laughed and walked from the crypt, leaving Jason to his thoughts in the darkness...
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:19 am

"HEY COME BACK. COME BACK. LET ME OUT!" Jason howled at the man who had been torturing him for what seemed like hours.

And who was his employer? Jason could not tell if it was morning or nigh time. He tried looking around where he was but he couldn't find where he was. He had never seen this place, or wherever this place was.

"LET ME OUT!" he screeched again and winced at the severe pain that stung him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 am

Quinn could hear Jason's yells as he walked down into the crypt. He took in the room and all in it,noting the table and it's contents. He could not help laughing quietly to himself at the sight of Jason shivering. He moved to the side of the room and picked up a piece of re-bar. He walked over and slammed the re-bar across Jason's leg, listening as the bone crunched. He spit in Jason's face and growled low...

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 am

"Who's there! Answer me you dumb fuck!" Jason spat out as his body quivered as the freezing cold water soaked into his clothes.

Jason could hear footsteps, but could not see who he was, but nothing. And that's when he felt it, something hard hitting his leg as Jason yelled out in agony as he felt his leg break as he howled in pain.

"PLEASE.......PLEASE STOP!" he cried out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 am

"PLEASE.......PLEASE STOP!"

Quinn chuckled at waited for the quiet of the room to take it's toll on Jason's mind. He stood back near the shadows and waited...

He whispered, "Betrayer...."

He circled Jason at the edge of the room...

He whispered, "She trusted you..."

He moved in, slamming the re-bar across Jason's chest and moving back again...

He whispered, "All you bring to those you know is pain..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 am