For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What's the catch?

John Quinn
    John Quinn

What's the catch? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the catch?

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Quinn shifted his grip to her hips and moved his kisses up her thighs, then began kissing and nibbling higher until he reached his goal. He breathed in her scent deeply, dipping his face down and tracing the curves of her skin with gentle kisses and playful bites before teasing he clit with little flicks and tracing her outer lips as he felt her react....
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Every kiss he laid on my body sent an electrifying shock through my body and made my skin feel as if it were on fire, on fire with desire. My hands gripped the bedding as he did sinful things to the center of my body, his skillful tongue enticing the most erotic reactions for me. I found myself begging for more and pleading with him not to stop. My head turned to the side and my eyes closed as I moaned when his tongue flicked causing me to flinch and inhale sharply then moan as I exhaled. "Oh...Qui--" I couldn't even finish his name as I bucked my hips once at the electrifying tricks his tongue did.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Quinn grinned at her reactions. He slid his tongue deep into her, enjoying her taste as his hands ran across her back, his nails dragging along her skin...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 pm

I felt myself inch closer to releasing and bit my lip harder as he continued to lap at my core. His tongue going deep inside of me and causing me to arch my back. "Quinn I--" Before I could finish I felt the wave rush over me, causing me to release and release hard. I swore I felt light headed and heard a soft rip sound realizing I had dug my nails into the blanket, ripping it. I looked down at him, meeting his eyes and giving him a heated look. With vampire speed I had him on his back and straddled his hips, allowing him to fill me completely. It didn't hurt at all and I threw my head back as I rode him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Quinn could not help laughing as she threw him to his back but the laughter quickly became a growl as Jessica dropped down over him and began rocking her hips, her eyes glazed as she rode him. He dug his fingers into her hips as he matched her rhythm. He could feel his pulse racing but refused to let things end too soon...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 pm

I rolled my hips over his shaft allowing him deeper inside of me with each thrust of my hips. Placing my hands on his chest to keep my balance I looked into his eyes with a passionate gaze, rolling my hips in a circular motion before I began to slid up and down his length contracting my walls when I came up and releasing them when I came down. The way he felt inside of me was amazing, there really were no words to describe it. His nails digging into my hips only made me thrust harder and moan out his name in a breathless voice.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Quinn growled deeply as Jessica ground her hips down on him, driving him deeply inside her. Her scent had him far beyond thought as he drove deeply into her. He slipped his hands up to her shoulders and pulled her body over his own. He pulled her mouth toward his chest...

He growled, "Drink, Jessica...drink deeply..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 pm

I looked down at him and continued to buck my hips feeling his length breach my walls and cause the greatest sensations. He pulled me down to him and I kissed his chest, hearing his words I looked back up at him into his eyes. "Only if you do the same. Just once, I want to be one with you. Drink from me as I drink from you."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

"Only if you do the same. Just once, I want to be one with you. Drink from me as I drink from you."

He growled deeply, nodding as he lifted his hips, driving deeper into her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:11 am

I stopped riding him and sat there as he throbbed within me, biting my bottom lip as I ran my finger nail deeply along my neck causing a small cut to appear and blood slowly leak out of the wound. I leaned closer to his neck and sank my fangs into his vein and pulled his blood into my mouth. When I felt his lips touch my neck I began to slowly ride him again and drink. What that did to me was out of this world, the feeling was perfectly flawless. I closed my eyes tightly as I fought off the urge to release again, determined to make this last.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 am

The wave of pleasure that hit as he tasted her blood brought out all kinds of primitive thoughts. The sensations hitting him all at once...her feeding from him, the roaring in his mind as he drank from her...their lovemaking...it all blurred the lines of where he ended and she began. They were simply a single creature of passion, drinking from each other and coiling around each other in pure bliss. As he drank from her, he could feel even their minds beginning to merge...becoming one thought...all focused on their shared enjoyment...all focused on this perfect moment...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 am

I held onto his shoulders, holding his chest against mine as I swallowed his sweet and tangy blood with a hint of burn. It was so good, euphoria set in and I continued to grind my hips against him finding the pleasure continuing to heighten. The way he held me, the way it felt as he pulled my blood into his mouth, the way he felt against me. His temperature hot and mine cold but in this moment it felt like we were the same temperature. I'd drank a lot from him and I didn't feel dizzy, quite the opposite. I felt stronger, more aroused than before if that were even possible. My thrusts became harder and I dug my nails into his back, feeling them enter his skin as I continued to pull from his neck, slowly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 am

As they swam in mutual ecstasy, he rolled over her, driving deeper into her while still drinking from her. Flashes from her mind filtered into his awareness like single frames of movies....their first kiss, the first time she fed from him, the first time he drank from her....then a flash of Jason on a steel table speaking without sound...then the flashes faded as he pulled his lips from her skin. He drove deeply into her one last time with a deep growl a he felt his body shudder in release...his mind was still swimming and he was not certain what he has just seen...the images fading into nothing as the pleasure washed over him again....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am

I felt him roll me over and continue to plunge into my core as my legs wrapped around his waist pulling him into me as I drank from him. Growling in my throat at the amount of ecstasy I felt in that moment. Then I saw flashes of things, like memories. The first time I slept next to him, the first time we made love, sliding a ring on my finger, and then I saw Jason. His face bloody and beaten being struck to the side. I felt him release at the same time I did and pulled deeply from him as I did so, throwing my head back as my orgasm hit me with such force, my lips red from his blood as I cried out in pleasure. My walls tightened and milked his length as it pulsated from release. The images were gone but now I was confused and curious. What in the hell had just happened and what had I seen?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 am

He rolled as his mind cleared, pulling her back on top of him. He rocked his hips, milking the sensations their lovemaking gave him. Her hair draped across his chest as they laid together...

"I love you, Jessica."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 am

The next thing I knew I was on top of him and looked down with a smile, my hair falling across his chest as he continued to slowly slid in and out milking every last bit of both of our release. I bit my bottom lip and relished in what he was doing. "I love you, Quinn. Forever." Lowering myself to kiss his lips tenderly. My hand rested above his fast beating heart and I felt like I was home, in his arms right here in this moment, I was home. It was then I realized home was where ever Quinn was. The thoughts and flashes I'd seen would have to wait for another day because right now, right now nothing could ruin this.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:08 am

He smiled as he looked into her eyes...

"You are mine. Forever."

He chuckled as he looked around the room.

"We might want to clean things up a bit before we lay down...just to keep up appearances."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:11 am

I pulled my hair behind my ear and nodded. Pricking my finger and sealing his wounds, I ran my tongue over his neck and removed the excess blood. "You start the shower while I take care of this...I'm faster after all." With vampire speed I rushed around the room and gathered the torn pieces of clothing, disposing it into the hampers for later. There was this connection to him I felt, it was deeper than ever before. I saw things differently, I felt differently. I felt...complete. For the first time ever I felt like myself, like I knew who I was. I smiled and strolled into the bathroom to meet my...fiance. The title had a great ring to it. Dreams do come true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am