For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Some news?

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Some news? - Page 3 Empty Re: Some news?

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm

She blushed but leaned back, glad his desk was mostly clear of things. She found herself with her elbows on the desk, nearly flat on his desk, but propped up enough to be able to see him. Like this the dress provided little cover, it riding up and exposing her legs to just above mid thigh.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Bill had not fed like he normally would have, only maintaining his some what strength on the Royal Blend that Kiara's company provided. He leaned forward on his knees, letting his cooled lips breeze across her inner thigh, sliding her dress up towards her waist. Her let his fangs drop and sink into her flesh, feeling her blood pour into his mouth, washing down his throat. As he took another mouthful, he could feel her squirm on his desk.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm

She shivered, feeling his cool lips graze her skin. It made goosebumps crawl all over her. She heard the faint pop of his fangs dropping a second before they sank into her thigh. She gasped, letting out a soft cry as warmth spread all over her body.

Each pull of his lip made her squirm, things low in her body clenching in need. Her eyes fluttered between open and closed, her breathing becoming heavier, her pulse keeping a steady rhythm.

The third pull made her toes curl. She lifted her unoccupied leg, bracing her heel against the desk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:27 pm

With every pull that Bill made on her thigh, her blood had begun to flow more freely, her blood becoming a tad more spicier. He withdrew his fangs, his tongue caressing across his lips to clear away and droplets of blood that may have escaped his mouth.
    He leaned back on his heels as he slowly stood to his feet, offering his hand to Kiara who remained breathless on his desk.

"My Queen....You seem quite blushed" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Kiara took a moment to come down from that particular high. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing ragged and her dress hiked up to reveal a peek at her sapphire blue panties.

"My Queen....You seem quite blushed"

She took his hand, fighting back another blush. She hated to admit just how much she enjoyed Bill feeding from her, especially feeding in such private places of her body.

"mmm...well My King can you blame me?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:38 pm

"mmm...well My King can you blame me?"

Bill smirked as he tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear, his hand crushing against her cheek, feeling how warm she had become.

"I have had many years to perfect such a skill, it takes quite a lot of practice" he whispered in her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

She smiled, knowing her skin had become more heated than the usual were temperature.

"mmm...perhaps I should have you make amends...for all the countless women I'm sure you've no doubt...practiced on" she whispered, leaning into his touch.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm

"You would be surprised to hear that it is not as many as you think it is sweetheart. You must remember that i rarely ever left Lorena's side for many years, and of course there was Judith. But i have not seen nor heard from her in many years" he said, sighing quietly. He had not seen Judith since 1964, and had no idea where she was.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:50 pm

She smiled softly. "If it would make you happy...I can try and find this Judith.." she said calmly. She figured Judith was just another vampire, perhaps someone Bill liked. She knew he really didn't have many friends.

She took his hand that was on her cheek and lead it down to her thigh where his bite mark was still fresh on her skin. "But tonight...tonight you're mine" she whispered, pressing his cool fingers to her heated skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

"I am afraid that trying to find Judith would be trying to find a needle in a haystack. I have not seen my sister is many years...I do miss her very much" he said softly as he noticed that Kiara had led his hand down to where he had bitten her. This whole talk of his sister had dampened his mood. "I am sorry sweetheart *he back away a little* I need to take a rain check he said as he turned from her and exited his office, leaving Kiara alone.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Kiara blinked and sighed. Bill was sad, she could feel it. She hopped off the desk, feeling the jolt of dizziness that came from the blood loss.

"Woah..." she murmured, holding the desk for support. She blinked, taking a few seconds to regain her bearings. The first thing she did was remove her high heels. Picking them up she made her way, barefoot out of the office and to the kitchen. She'd yet to eat tonight and with Bill's meal she was more than famished.

She still had several pies from Merlottes stored in the fridge, perhaps something sweet would be enough to placate her since it seemed whatever romance that had been planned had died with talk about Bill's sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am