For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Future Thoughts

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Future Thoughts Empty Future Thoughts

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:56 pm

It had been one week, one long week and his body still craved for the welcome of solace and to find that piece of comfort that came with reaching full health. It had been one long week, as Bill could still feel himself healing within parts of his body. He had been confined to his master suite whilst his body continued to heal as he had been brought donor after donor and had been instructed by Jessica that he rest and take things easy.

He knew that Kiara was still angry with him for the things that he said, and he did not blame her. He had let Christian get inside his head, he had let down his guard and he had crept inside him and had almost 'brainwashed' him in a way. He had explained things to Jessica about everything, and she had promised that she would not speak of it again. Which he was glad, although he still thought of his young progeny after everything that he subjected him to.

He could still feel everything, every feeling that he had been feeling when that moment came, it still weighed heavily at him. As Bill lay in his large bed, the sun had set not long ago and he found that he was feeling a bit better today, almost to the peak of regaining full strength.

Maybe tonight would be different.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Future Thoughts Empty Re: Future Thoughts

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Kiara made her way back to the master suit. She was bringing a flute of pure fae blood and another donor for Bill. She knocked on the door.

"Bill are you awake? I brought more blood" she said softly before peeking her head inside. For one whole week since Bill had been rescued she'd been providing all the donors and blood he needed to recover. She'd kept her emotional distance from him, mostly because she was unsure of his thoughts. She didn't want to have him yell at her for another perceived infidelity.

She lead the donor inside, a young college aged male. She carried the flute of warm fae blood.

"Which one would you like first?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Bill had been relaxing into the softness of his large bed, the atmosphere between them had been frosty and he knew that he had been the cause of that, he couldn't find the words to summon up on how to tell her. She had been delivering the donors to him and various bloods to keep him well, but had not slept in the same room as him, retreating to the safety of her office whilst he slept during the day.

He was startled when Kiara entered the room followed by a young male donor and carry a flute of blood, he could instantly smell what type of blood it was.

"Which one would you like first?"

Bill looked and could feel her unease at being in the same room with him.

"The flute shall be just fine thank you. I do not require a donor tonight" he nodded as he accepted the flute of Fae blood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Kiara nodded and dismissed the donor before she walked over to the bed and handed him the warm blood.

She looked around the bedroom. Bill hadn't really left the room since she'd brought him back to the mansion.

"Is there...anything else I can get you? You look a lot better" she said calmly. She recalled Christian asking her why she had come to Bill. To keep Christian from gaining any more ammunition she had said it was due to a debt. But that wasn't really true.

Sadly she still loved the vampire despite his hurtful words, but she wouldn't go back crawling to him. She hadn't done anything wrong and she hoped, maybe against all odds, that Bill would apologize for his bad reaction to lies.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

"Is there...anything else I can get you? You look a lot better"

Bill smiled as he took the first sip of the warm blood as he felt it glide down his throat, feeling it warm every inch as it traveled through every vein in his body.

"Would you please stay...I would like you to stay" he smiled as he drained the glass of warm blood.

This was the longest time that they had been in the same room together, that's if she accepted his request to stay with him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

"Would you please stay...I would like you to stay"

She blinked at his request. He hadn't really asked for her company, but she assumed it was because he rather rest, but tonight... She shrugged and sat down near the bed on a large plush chair.

She really didn't have much to do, her business was taken care of for the night and Bill seemed sated with the blood.

"I suppose I have time to spare tonight"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 pm

"Thank you sweet- Thank you. I apologize, i do not have the right to call you that" he whispered.

Bill leaned over and slid the flute onto the bedside table, the first act of movement that he had achieved fully in days.

"Kiara-About that night..I was not myself....." he murmured.

He hadn't really prepared a speech, he was going out on a whim
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Kiara shrugged. "I assumed someone had fed you lies. However it wasn't the lies that hurt Bill...it was your eagerness to believe anyone but me"

She looked at him, placing her hand on her lap. "Even if you don't believe me know...I never have, nor will cheat on you. Despite what scents may cling to my clothes I would never sleep around" She smiled sadly at her lap. There she was, trying to in a way justify things to Bill when she hadn't done anything wrong.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:59 pm

"I know...Christian...He got into my head. I was weak, he got into my head. Made me doubt you, doubt myself. I was weak" he explained.

He sat himself further up in his bed, the sheet clinging to his naked body beneath as he groaned slightly at the movement.

"I apologize for what I said to you. It was cruel and vile. I know that you would never commit such sins. I was foolish to believe that you would. I just hope that one day you can forgive me" he spoke, attempting a smile across his face.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Kiara got up and walked over to him. Casually she placed pillows behind him so he could sit up comfortably.

"I'm a big girl Bill... I've put it behind me" she said with a soft smile. She'd spent a day or so cursing Bill up and down, then cursing herself before moving on. She didn't have energy to spend wondering the what if's or holding on to hate. Her years of torture with Russell had schooled her to just appreciate the little things in life.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 pm

"I shall never forgive myself for what i put you through Kiara. It was uncalled for, i should not have taken my anger out on you for my foolish mistake. You do not deserve that" he nodded at her as he sat more comfortably.

This was another thing added to Bill's 'guilt list' for the pain that he had caused others and it seemed the list kept continuing to grow, especially after his scolding from Jessica about never disappearing on her again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Kiara nodded. "Well... it's alright now. Jessica is happy you're back, I'm happy I don't have to deliver bad news, and hopefully this is the end of pesky things cropping up on us"

She ran her fingers through her hair then rubbed her neck. She was glad that Bill was ok. She didn't want to think about Jessica's reaction had Bill not made it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm

"I do hope that it is the end. There should be nothing else that is going to 'pop' up" he joked a little.

He then caught the sight of her hand, her engagement ring that he had given her was no longer on her finger. He felt slightly dis-heartened at that, but knew that she may have removed it in anger.

"I see that you have removed your ring" he indicated to her finger.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:36 pm

She blinked, then chuckled softly. "Yeah...I guess my temper got the best of me that night" She remembered that night. She'd screamed, called him a coward and just tossed her ring. She hadn't bothered to look for it since.

"I guess it must have gotten tossed when the servants cleaned the room after I left"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm

That was very true, the cleaning crew were very precise when it came to doing their jobs and Bill knew the ring would either be in one of their pockets or it had indeed been tossed with the destruction that he had caused in his temper tantrum.

"I shall get you a new one..That is if you still wish to become my wife?" he asked.

He waited patiently for her answer, unsure as to how he would feel if she rejected him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:46 pm

She chuckled again and looked at him. "I don't think I carried your butt back here JUST to go back to being your day person" she said with her trademark playful smirk.

"Besides...I don't think Jessica would forgive me if I dumped you, and I don't want a little redhead haunting me for the rest of my life"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 pm

"Besides...I don't think Jessica would forgive me if I dumped you, and I don't want a little redhead haunting me for the rest of my life"

Bill let out a laugh as he thought of Jessica following through on that, it would be something that she would do.

"Yes, Jessica does have ways of getting what she wants *he offered her his hand* Lie with me?" he asked smirking.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 pm

She blinked. "mmm....I don't know...you've been tossing around a lot lately" she teased but she got up, took his hand and laid on the empty side of the bed, kicking off her boots.

She stretched, her back popping. "Are you sure you're alright?... no pun intended but you do look pale"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

"Yes, I shall be fine. It will just take sometime to reach full health...Christian, he wanted revenge for what i did to him. But at the end, he was just a boy. He was so scared before I.....He just wanted to go home. I do not feel anger towards him for what he did, he was within his rights to"

He turned towards Kiara, his face full of sorrow. His hand latching onto Kiara as he turned to lay on his side, his head propped up with his hand.

"I thought i had lost you...and Jessica. I begged for death...but in the end that was all he wanted. I believe that he just wanted to say goodbye in a way" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm

She looked up at Bill and smiled softly. "Bill... all lost creatures seek death...it is a release that life denies us. When you find yourself broken, with nothing else to live and hope for.. death is just the logical answer" she whispered.

Oh she understood Christian in that aspect. She too had been in the bottom of the abyss, when the darkness stared back and showed nothing to hope for. Oh it was then when death sounded great.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

"He spent so long alone when I should have been by his side, unlike Jessica who has had me by her side from the moment of her birth. He was one of the unlucky ones"

His hand began to stroke the top of her arm, starting at her shoulder trailing down to the top of her waist.

"I am sorry, I should not speak of him. He is no longer a threat to you or Jessica. That is what matters most to me" he smiled softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm

She smiled softly. "It always hurts a parent to lose a child... it is why they are so precious...even if they drive you crazy" she said softly.

She could feel his cool fingers stroke her arm, raising a few chills but she was relaxed. She rested her chin on the corner of one of the many pillows he was propped up on.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

He smirked as his hand continued to trace circles along her exposed skin, feeling the warmth on his cool skin, enjoying the closeness between them. It had been so long since they just sat and talked, about anything.

"I know it has been hard on you these last few weeks...I promise to make up for it. I shall not disappoint you again sweetheart....my wife" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 pm

She chuckled and grinned. "I meant what I said in the warehouse... you're still in the doghouse until I say otherwise."

She stretched, burring her head in the bed and tensing her whole body. Then she curled her toes, wiggled her hips and popped her shoulders, her head popping back up with a satisfied expression on her face.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:36 pm

"In the doghouse? A term used by humans when they have been wrong, i presume?" he asked curiously.

Bill smirked as he shifted so that he hoovered above Kiara, his arms supporting his weight, his skin still shaded in some places that had not full healed yet.

"So what must i do to please my wife?" he grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 am