For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Your My Wife.....Shit!

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Your My Wife.....Shit! Empty Your My Wife.....Shit!

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 am

Jason Stackhouse was pulled out of his slumber by the sound of his cell phone buzzing in the background, an irritating song that played through the speakers of his phone.

http://www.presentationmagazine.com/sound/cell_phone.mp3

Groaning as he lifted his head up from the softness of the pillow that he had buried his face into. As he reached out to grab his ringing cell phone as he dropped it to the floor.

"Shit!" he groaned.

Retrieving it from the floor he looked at the screen as it flashed 'anonymous' as he answered it sleepily.

"Who the fuck is this?" he groaned into the speaker.

"Mr Stackhouse, your wife is approaching the premises. Shall I let her pass?" a rough, deep voice grunted into the phone.

"My wife?....Yeah, yeah let her pass. Bye" he ended the call.

His wife.....His wife was coming here.

He quickly hopped off the bed and looked around for his clothes, as he found them heaped on the floor at the bottom of the bed as he pulled on his blue wash jeans and a blue t-shirt. Running his hands through his tousled hair as he tried to wake himself up. He was about to meet his wife...Jesus Christ...Jason Stackhouse had a fucking wife. Was she hot? Maybe it was some Victoria secret model, his manhood already started to harden at the thought of it.

And where was that other girl that he was screwing? She had just disappeared. Where the hell was she, she could come in hand right now. Those tight legs and her big breasts and the way her lip quivered when he did that thing....

"Jesus get it together Stackhouse" he muttered to himself

Jason still couldn't figure how the hell this was happening. The last thing he remembered was being in the hospital with his momma, and that cute nurse. Damn it! Why didn't he get her number.

He could hear footsteps approaching the bedroom as he stood there and waited, his wife was here. Christ his wife was here.

"Send them over immediately. My husband shall be out this evening with the team and i do not wish to disturb him. Bye now" he heard outside the bedroom door.

As the bedroom door opened, Jason stood there , his mouth gaped open there stood his wife...Sarah Fuckin Newlin

Your My Wife.....Shit! Sara-n10

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am