For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Siblings To The End

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Siblings To The End - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings To The End

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 pm

"Of course my dear sweet brother. I do enjoy in our evening frolics, even if it does cost me my most favorite dress" she smirked.

She was now standing on her feet, and began dusting herself down from all the dirt that her dress had collected from their antics. She smiled gleefully at the thought of traveling to Paris...without Lorena.

She had all these plans that she wished to share with William, on how they would always be together, one day soon. Lorena would tire of them and let them go, let them be free to roam the earth together for eternity.

"William, brother. Promise me we will always be together. Always" she whispered.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"William, brother. Promise me we will always be together. Always"

William was unprepared for this, he had never heard Judith speak of such things. She was always positive about them always being together. She never once spoke about them not being together.

"Of course sweetheart. We shall always be together. Siblings to the end. Always and forever remember. Now come, we must find someone to eat. I am quite famished" he smirked as he sped off into the night.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 pm

"Of course sweetheart. We shall always be together. Siblings to the end. Always and forever remember. Now come, we must find someone to eat. I am quite famished"

Judith stood there smirking as her brother challenged her to a race of sorts. They would always be together, through thick and thin, siblings to the end. They would always be together no matter what.

"Cheater" she called out after him.

Her William. Her William Compton. They would never be apart. Nothing could seperate them from each other. They had eternity together. And like she had always thought'

Always and Forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content