For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I must tell you

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

I must tell you Empty I must tell you

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Kiara had left Bill's side during the day to write down everything she remembered about her dream. The technology, where they had lived, even the names of their twins. Even if it had been just a dream it had inspired her. She wanted to research what her mind had concocted. Even if it took her years it was a goal that she felt was worth working for.

She was still naked, having just wrapped a silk robe over her body and spent several hours just typing away everything she could. She finally checked the time. It was just a few minutes before sundown. She felt excited. She wanted to tell Bill all about her dream, all about the things that could be theirs. Right now she wasn't thinking about the vial she had to look for, or the trials they may have to face. Even in her dream Bill had said they had gotten over all those trial.

She saved what she'd been typing on her computer before returning to the master bedroom. She wanted to be there for when Bill woke up. She climbed back in bed, the room still dark from the shutters on the windows. She smiled and placed Bill's cool hand on her cheek, patiently awaiting the moment he would wake.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I must tell you Empty Re: I must tell you

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Bill could feel something inside him that twinged him that made him feel empty, like something was missing. He could feel even when he was in his day rest that Kiara was not by his side. As hard as he tried to wake himself during the day, the sun pulled him back down to his rest. He fought hard to make himself rise, but still nothing. What felt like an eternity, his fingers curled as he felt a wave of electricity wash over his body.

He could feel his hand rest against the warmth of Kiara's skin, his eyes fluttered open, feeling his entire body jolt to life as he turned to head to watch as Kiara gazed upon him, a smile crept to his face.

"How long have you been gone?" he asked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm

She smiled softly "A few hours...but I was just in the next room" she whispered. She knew he could sense when she was gone which is why she hated leaving his side.

She hugged him tightly, nuzzling the crook of his neck. "Oh Bill...I had the most wonderful dream... about us...about our future together"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

"Oh Bill...I had the most wonderful dream... about us...about our future together"

Bill smirked, it must have been some dream, as Kiara never discussed anything like that with him before. He turned onto his side, his arm propping his head up on the pillow.

"It seems that you have been busy. Please do tell" he smirked.

He was curious now as to what she had dreamt about.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:34 pm

She smiled. "Bill it was amazing. You and I lived on this island...just us and.. " she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. "I had found a way for us to have children.. your biological children. We had two...a boy and a girl who both had your blue eyes." she smiled, letting that sink in for a few seconds.

"Bill... we were married and...and I had created a way for you to be in the sun. The real sun.. and we were on this beach and oh..." she half tackled him until she was laying on top of him. "It was wonderful... just you and me and our children.."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Bill was surprised when Kiara jumped him and began straddling him as she talked about her dream. She had discovered ways for him to have children, walk in the sun, they were married. It was quite a vivid dream.

"It seems that you have quite an imagination sweetheart. Perhaps you should dream more often of such things" he smirked.

He was quite surprised that she had dreamt of such things, but he couldn't help wonder if it were possible.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:47 pm

She smiled and grinned "Bill...but it wasn't just a dream. What I did...what I discovered...it is all theoretically possible. To make you walk in the sun, to have your children.. it is something that technology not too far into the future could achieve"

She leaned down closer to his face."Just imagine it.. waking with me in the morning, stepping outside and feeling the warmth on the sun on your skin. To hear the bird sing...to be with me under the warm sun"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 pm

"Sweetheart, even if it was possible. It would cost a vast amount of money to achieve and develop that kind of technology. More money that i think you could afford sweetheart" he smirked.

He did not wish to put her down, but for that kind of technology, it would cost a lot of money to fund that kind of project.

"I do not wish to dis-sway you from your dreams, as much of a heaven that does sound. But it was just a dream sweetheart" he smiled as he cupped her cheek.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 pm

She shook her head stubbornly and turned to kiss his hand on her cheek. "Bill.. perhaps you've given up on your dreams but I haven't. If it takes me ten, twenty, thirty years I will give you the sun.. I will give you what was robbed from you when you were turned"

She looked at him, her eyes weepy with love "I love you Bill... and as much as you've given me, I wish to give back"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm

"I love you Bill... and as much as you've given me, I wish to give back"

He smirked as he sunk further into the bed, as much as he would love children of his own. He was not going to get his hopes up, it was something that he learned long ago.

"I do not give you everything to have something returned Kiara. But if you believe that you can achieve this, then tomorrow i shall have an account set up, so you that can fund this project if you wish to. I will not have you decrease your financial status for me"

His hands locked around her waist; "I love you to"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:05 pm

She chuckled. "You may be filthy rich Bill...but I have a business as well, and you vampire sure love to spend money on it" she said with a grin.

She nuzzled his neck, rubbing her whole body against his cool one. "I'll make you happy Bill... I promise"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:10 pm

"I am more than filthy rich sweetheart, i inherited half of Lorena's financial assets. Whilst the other half went to my sister" he smirked, pushing all thoughts of Judith out of hid mind.

He could feel her rub her body across his own cool body, his body reacting in ways that didn't need much coaxing to respond.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 pm

She chuckled. "And yet for filthy rich you have your queen naked most of the time" she teased, placing soft kisses along his collarbone.

She could feel him react to her, it made his skin tingle with power, not to mention something harden against her thigh. Maybe she was still too giddy about her dream, maybe it was just post sleep horniness but she wanted Bill badly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 pm

"One of the perks being the King" he groaned.

His hardened length pressed firmly against her leg as he felt her body warm, her skin increasing in temperature.

"So...have you thought anymore about the wedding. I do hear it is what women like to do. Or so i have read in one of those magazines" he whispered.

He shifted their bodies so that she lay beneath him, her hands pinned either side of her head.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 pm

She chuckled when he mentioned wedding. "I was never one of those cosmo wedding girls... but I don't think I could do a full vampire wedding"she said as he pinned her down.

She licked her lips. "You vampires throw strange parties. Too much blood and orgies for even my tastes"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

"Orgies are quite popular among vampire culture. It would not be a party without one i hear. Although i have been to one or two over my time" he smirked.

He could feel her trying to fight against his grip, but that only made him hold her tighter to the bed as she tried to fight against him. He began wiggling his hips as he managed to nestle between his thighs, his hardening throbbing shaft resting against the entrance to her hot core.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:42 pm

She bit her lower lip, feeling him wiggle his way in until he was nestled between her thighs, his shaft rubbing up against her which only whetted her appetite for him.

She quirked a brow. "Been to a wedding? or an orgy?" she asked with a teasing look. She could just picture Bill in the midst of a vampire orgy; blood all over the place, groping everywhere, it made her wonder if he only chose women for such things or if he, like many vampires she catered to was omnivorous when it came to his appetites.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:50 pm

"To an orgy....Vampires are prone to go with both male and female. I much prefer the female form" he smirked.

He could feel her 'want' her 'need' for him and he wasn't one to keep her waiting, he wriggled his way as he swiftly entered her, hearing her moan his name as he filled her completely.

He could feel her sheath him in a blanket of warmth, groaning as he did.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 pm

She was about to say something before her words were replaced by a groan. He penetrated her swiftly, filling and stretching her. She wiggled against his grip but he still kept her pinned. All she could do was lift her legs and wrap them around his hips.

"nnn...Bill" she whimpered, lifting her hips and grinding against his, arching her back to be in full contact of his body.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 pm

"nnn...Bill"

He could feel everything flow into his, like the barrier gates had opened between them. He felt her trying to fight against his hands pinning her own against the bed, the sheets curling around her body. His lips attacked her neck, his tongue caressing across the vein in her neck making her heart beat increase, hearing the murmur in his ears like a drum.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled him closer, as his thrusts became faster and deeper, filling and stretching her in more ways. He wished to please her, make her want him more.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:02 pm

She squirmed and wiggled against him, her chest brushing against his. His mouth on her neck made her moan delicately. Her pulse jumped the anticipation and pleasure making it thrum in her ears.

She could almost feel him sink his fangs into her and the mere thought of it made her clench around his shaft in desire.

"Bill....I...I want to touch you" she whimpered, aching to wrap her arms around him, to meld to his body.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:11 pm

"Bill....I...I want to touch you"

Bill could hear her, desperate to touch him. He smirked a his hips continued to solidly thrust and work in a circular motion as felt her try to free her hands from his grip. He let his hips lower and raise as he threw his head back before he released her hands that he had been pinning to the bed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Her hand instantly flew around him, one tangling in his dark, still bed messy locks, the other clawing at his hips, urging him on further, faster inside her.

She lifted her hips against his, curling completely against his body. Every thrust made her cry out in pleasure. She felt the bed rock and creak due to their movements, the sheets messy and bundled up beneath her. She wanted, no needed this closeness to Bill, to feel like she wasn't going to lose him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Bill smirked as he felt her hands wrap around him, one hand clamped in his hair and the other locked onto his hip as he thrust in deeply, grunting as he did. He could feel her wrap around him, every inch of him on fire. Wanting this, needing this. He could hear her cries of intense pleasure as he filled her further, deeper.

He felt her let out a cry of pleasure, her legs wrapping around his waist, bringing him closer to her. He could see a thin beading of sweat form across her brow as he increased his thrusts.

Shifting their bodies, so that she was on her front on all fours as he entered his swiftly from behind, sitting back on his heels as his hands held her down as he thrust upwards in succession.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:34 pm

She gasped and whimpered in protest when he pulled out of her. However her protest was short lived as he turned her to her hands and knees and penetrated her from behind.

I must tell you 10pniic

She threw her head back when he entered her again, feeling him so deeply inside her. She gripped the sheets tightly, nearly tearing them as he continued to thrust into her, faster, harder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm