For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Unexpected Evening

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Unexpected Evening Empty Unexpected Evening

Post by Bill Compton Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 am

Bill Compton's body shot straight up from the comfort of his bed, feeling as those something had shot through him, like liquid silver. He had not felt anything like it before. It felt like someone had awoken something inside him, feeling every inch of him spark. He found it peculiar, somewhat distracting. He glanced out of the window, the shutters were still down, but his body was awake. It must have been close to the sun setting as he had never woken up before the sun had set. This inkling feeling that something was coming, but yet he couldn't shake it.

He glanced next too him, and there asleep next to him was Kiara. The sheets wrapped around her body, her leg exposed through the thin sheet. He could have remained their for eternity just to watch her sleep. Be-grudgingly he escaped the confines of the blankets that covered his clad body. He gently placed a kiss on her cheek as he went straight to the bathroom and headed into the shower. Standing in the shower cubicle as hot water steamed from the shower head, roaring hot water glided down his skin, the hot steam swirling around him in a heated mist.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Unexpected Evening Empty Re: Unexpected Evening

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Kiara lifted her head. The room was dark, the sound of the shutters lowering themselves having woken her. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She instantly noticed Bill wasn't beside her. That was odd, he usually never woke earlier than her.

Her ears picked up the sound of the shower. She smiled, slowly untangling herself from the silk sheets. She felt the pleasant soreness between her legs. She had to admit keeping him locked in the bedroom had been much needed. Bill was insatiable and met her hunger move for move, pose for pose. He did enjoy bending her into interesting shapes during love making.

She got up and made her way to the shower. Sure enough, even through the steam she could make out the faint outline of her handsome vampire. As silently as she could she made her way into the shower cubicle, no clothes to dispose since she'd gone to bed naked. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and kissed the space between his shoulder blades.

"mmmm... you awoke before me love"she murmured, the hot water pelting her skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 am

Bill let the steaming hot water wash over his cool skin, trails of water trickling down his broad chest, his hands lathered up in some cleansing liquid that Kiara had purchased for him, the scents heavenly swirling around him, clung to the hot hot steam. He lowered hi head back as the water splashed down on his face, wetting his hair as it stuck to the sides of his face. He couldn't understand why he was up this early, he had never woken early before the sun had set fully. But he still couldn't shake this feeling that something was not right.

"mmmm... you awoke before me love"

His eyes opened as he felt Kiara's hands and her lips on his skin, he smirked as he remained still, letting the hot water wash over his skin.

"I must say I was quite surprised as well" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

She chuckled and reached for a washcloth on the small soap dish mounted on the tile wall. "Did something happen? You only wake early if you sense something with Jess" she asked as she casually began to wash his back. It wasn't about sex tonight. She'd been placated enough for a few hours but she still enjoyed being physically close to Bill.

She hoped everything was alright. She made a note to check on Jess and get an update from Quinn about their little side project.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 am

"I don't know....It was not Jessica. She is fine" he closed his eyes and sensed out Jessica and could feel that she was fine.

He could feel her hands wash his back as he relaxed into her touch, feeling that everything wash away, but yet he still couldn't shake this feeling that something wasn't right. He could feel it in the pit of his stomach.

"And its not just Jessica, it is about you as well. I can feel it when your in pain as well. When you sad...when your happy. When you worry" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

She smiled as she washed along his shoulder blades and down his spine. "Then you must have felt all the happiness from last night then" she whispered into his skin. She moved so she was facing him to gauge his expression even through the steam.

"Talk to me.. whats bugging you? Think something else is after us?" She asked hoping that they were done with things threatening to kill or tear them apart.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 am

"I don't know. I have never felt it before. But i can feel something coming...And its coming fast" he whispered.

His hand trailed to her neck, the water streaming down her cheek and cupped it whilst his thumb ran across her pot lips.

"Everything will be fine. Trust me. I won't let anyone hurt you or Jessica" he whispered.

He took the wash cloth out of her hands and lathered it up with soap. He turned her around so that she was facing the shower wall and began washing her shoulders.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm

She smiled at his words. She believed him that he would protect her. Silently she let him turn her around and wash her shoulders. She leaned back once her back was all lathered up. She just closed her eyes and leaned into his arms tilting her head back to rest on his shoulders. "mmmm maybe tonight we can go get a new ring... I feel a tad lost without it" she whispered
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm

"I already have one. I ordered your replacement a few days ago. It arrived last night, but you were so persistent on not letting me leave the bedroom that I did not get a chance to give it to you" he smirked.

His hands locked onto her waist as he held her close, his hand resting on her stomach as his fingers trailed down to her inner thigh as he did. He could already feel her body reacting to his movements.

His lips locked onto her neck, his tongue gliding across the side of her neck, he could hear her groan at his touch.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 pm

She grinned. "well in my defense... I had a very handsome vampire who wouldn't go down " she whispered. She shivered when he began to touch her. Any normal person would be too sore to even move right now but she was wolf and it didn't take much on Bill's end to get her to pay attention in the carnal department.

She moved one hand to touch his free hand and lace her fingers with him. "but even without the wonderful sex... I love this vampire and I'm selfish enough to just want him all to myself "
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 pm

"Well you can have me all to yourself again tonight...Once you have eaten...and once i have filed some paperwork" he whispered.

He removed his hands from her body as he exited the shower leaving her all hot and bothered as he found a towel and wrapped it around his hips as he headed straight into the bedroom to begin getting ready for his evening of short work.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 pm

She chuckled once he left her all bothered in the shower. She took her time in there, getting all nice and clean before stepping out. By the time she was done Bill was already downstairs in his office. So with the bedroom all to herself she took her time looking for something to wear. She settled on a nice pair of sapphire blue panties with matching bra, then a loose button down black shirt with a pair of cut off jean shorts. Since they weren't expecting any company she didn't get all dolled up. Once she was dressed she went downstairs to the kitchen to see what Tia' the charismatic cook had to offer.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Bill had quickly dressed himself in his usual attire, a crisp white shirt and a dark black suit. He had some forms to fill in, as on the same day every month he filled out some forms that sent a set amount of financial assets to little Sophie, his former employee's daughter that had been staying with him for a week.

Jessica and Quinn were locked away in the wing of her suite, as he could hear the staff in the kitchen rattling around as they prepared his meals, he would speak with the tiger soon about the arrangements.

He sat himself down at his desk, as he pulled out mounds of paperwork that would take him a couple of hours to complete, knowing that Kiara could keep herself entertained until he was finished, but all the time he still couldn't shake that something wasn't right.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Kiara was laughing at something Tia had said. The whole kitchen smelled of delicious fried chicken and fresh cornbread. With a pause in the conversation Kiara's ears picked up a car parking itself outside. That was odd... usually any guest had to be buzzed in by her or Bill and she hadn't heard any of the guards getting things ready, nor did she know about any visitors. She excused herself from the kitchen, wondering if she had to go greet whoever was coming or if she should tell Bill if he didn't know about them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Bill had his head among the mountain of paperwork that was spread across his desk, it seemed that there was more to do that he realized as he he couldn't keep his mind on things. He then caught the sound of a car coming up the long graveled drive way. He found it odd that none of the guards had called to say that someone was entering his estate.

There would be some guards that would need replacing, as soon as this unexpected guest had left, but something shook through his entire body, a creeping sensation that rolled through his entire core. Kiara entered his office with a puzzled look on her face.

"Seems that we have a guest sweetheart" he sighed.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm

A smirk crossed Judith's face as her sibling brother William Compton's estate came into sight, she had stopped by a bar along the way in Shreveport, Fangtasia it was called. A run down bar that milked the out coming of Vampires, she found quite amusing that the humans would revel in the acceptance of what they were, not knowing what they were capable of.

She stopped her car by the gates as several guards began to inspect her as they shone a flashlight through her window, indicating to roll it down which she did willingly.

"I am afraid you have to turn around ma'am. The King of Louisiana wishes to see no one" a guard spoke.

"But he will wish to see me *she caught his gaze* Open the gates and do not alert him" she commanded.

"Yes ma'am. OPEN THE GATES" he yelled to the others.

So? The King of Louisiana, that was quite unexpected. As she roared her car engine to life, she drove down the driveway, knowing that if he was home, he would hear. She gazed upon the large manor, she would enjoy living here.

Unexpected Evening Bill's_mansion

As she parked her car, she sped towards the door, opening it to make a grand entrance as she sighed a breath of relief, she could feel her William close. She found him in an office, with another woman, a woman who was not to his usual tastes as they both gazed at her.

"What? No welcome home William dear?" she smirked
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Kiara blinked at the woman who flaunted into the office like she owned the place. She could smell the vampire on her and her wolf possessive side wanted to growl at her for calling Bill "dear"

Stop Kiara... you're the queen...well future queen, you can't be growling at women who oggle Bill said her calm side

But I WANT to growl. Bill is mine! protested her inner wolf.

We're not having this argument now, stay down until I figure things out hissed her calm side which was not being so calm.

With a restraint she was surprised to find in herself she merely smiled and looked at him. "Um... Bill...who is this?" she asked, forcing herself to sound curious instead of accusatory.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Bill heard the door slam open as he stood up from his chair, alarmed at the unknown presence as his body on instinct went into full active alert as the unknown visitor came into view.

"Judith" he whispered.

"What? No welcome home William dear?" she smirked back at him.

After all these years, she was standing here, in his home. This was what he had been feeling tonight, Judith had come home.

"Um... Bill...who is this?"

Bill continued to gaze at her, hearing Kiara's remark, he turned to her, but his eyes unable to leave Judith's.

"She's my sister" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm