For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Explain it to me

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Explain it to me Empty Explain it to me

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Kiara left Bill and his precious sister alone. She'd been a brat downstairs but it had been deserved. Yes vampires were sexual creatures and sure she just happened not to have her engagement ring but nevertheless... to have a woman just wonder in, assume she has any right to Bill...yeah that didn't float well.

After eating dinner in the bedroom she found herself in the master bathroom, splashing cold water on her face. The inner wolf was pissed and just ached to go downstairs and behead that bitch Judith solely out of principle. She stared at her reflection in the mirror she sighed. Drying her face she stepped out back into the master bedroom.

The room was dim and quiet which she was glad. She didn't want to hear whatever Bill and Judith were doing. The mere thought of having left him with another woman sent her into a possessive mental tantrum. She forced herself to calm down. Perhaps some tv....

Standing by the large plush chaise lounge she picked up the remote control which was nestled among some of Bill's clothes; the remnants of their previous love making. Just a whiff of his scent made her purr with desire but she shook her head. She was cross with him and wouldn't just let this slight from his sister slide.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Explain it to me Empty Re: Explain it to me

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:52 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1411-family-connections

After he was left alone with Jessica now packing her things with the Tiger to leave the mansion, and Judith now out exploring the sights that Bon Temp had to offer which was not very much. As he drained his glass of blood, he knew that he would need to sort things out with Kiara and now, before things escalated into something bigger.

He sped up the grand staircase towards the master bedroom, he could hear Kiara inside as he gently knocked on the door, even though he had no need too. He slowly opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

"Can we talk?" as he wrapped his arms around his back.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Kiara turned her head at the knock. She was surprised it was Bill. Maybe he was being cautious of her mood with the knocking. With a shrug she brushed the clothing off the chaise to the floor and sat down, crossing her long legs.

"I suppose we can" she said with a faint calm tone. She turned on the tv, flipping through channels, anything to occupy her eyes than the vampire that both irritated and turned her on at the same time.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Bill took this moment of silence to move to sit on the edge of the bed as he rested his hands on his lap.

"Kiara...I had no idea that she was coming. If I known that she was coming I would have told you"

He gazed at her as she seemed more interested in what channel she was flipping through. He stood from the bed and walked across so that he was standing in view in front of the TV.

"Talk to me" he sighed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:11 pm

She sighed. The inner wolf hated being grilled, but the human side of her was a sucker for a compassionate Bill who just wanted to apologize. She turned off the tv and looked at him.

"Her visit isn't what bothers me... it is her attitude about you"

She stood from the chair, taking a few steps towards the large window which overlooked the acres of untamed land he owned.

"She lied you know... she's here to fuck you. The desire that emanated from her what almost overwhelming in the office" She turned and faced him. "However I have to bite my tongue around her or anyone with such thoughts.. less I break vampire protocol and end up making you look bad"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Now Bill finally understood it;

"Sweetheart, I am not going to deny that Judith and I have a history. We spent over thirty years together. She is off my bloodline, as is Jessica. It is rare for a vampire to have such luxury in that. But what i see in her now in nothing more than a sibling. Nothing else. So you have nothing to worry about" he smirked.

He walked across and stood next to her and gazed out of the large window that looked out onto his property before turning to her.

"And as for 'biting your tongue' Judith has no affliction over me, so you may act how ever you wish to. I didn't court you because I wanted you to become nothing more than a mindless slave if you wish. I wanted you because of you wit, your sarcasm, your ability to put anyone in their place, even i"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

She quirked a brow and took a step back. "I have much to worry about Bill... there is a woman under this roof who would love nothing more than to get into your pants, perhaps even sway you to see why dating a non vampire is a mistake in your world"

She turned so she was facing him, but had a wall behind her. "Even now I am sure she plots something to force your hand" she grinned. "Perhaps now you'll appreciate the fact that animals do not share... anything"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:34 pm

"Trust me you have nothing to worry about. She is nothing more than my sister....I promise you. I do not want her the same way I want you" he whispered "I don't know what makes you think that I would do anything to jeopardize what we have? Do you really think that I would jump straight into bed with her as soon as she walked through the door?" he questioned as he turned from her and sat down on the side off the bed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm

She shook her head "No, the moment you called me your fiance before her I knew you wouldn't jump straight into bed with her. It is her I do not trust"

She crossed her arms over her chest. "I would hate for her to pull something from your past, and place you in a position where you may have no choice but to sleep with her"

She shrugged casually. "I would gut anyone who would remove my choice, but I cannot see you doing anything to harm her"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:48 pm

"There is nothing that she could use. We separated over forty years ago. She is more than likely to be here because she felt my pain, my anxiety. Nothing else. Once the air is clear, talk with her. Then you will realize that she does not want to rekindle our relationship, she had a way of women jealous. She was making you jealous. Nothing more" he smirked as he pulled her close to him so that she lay on the bed.

He then lay beside her, his hand resting on her stomach as his other arm propped his head up.

"I love you and that is all that matters. Your the one that i plan to make my wife. Not her. Your the one that that i wish to lay beside" he whispered as he gently kissed her lips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm

She was suddenly on the bed, Bill holding her close.

"I love you and that is all that matters. Your the one that I plan to make my wife. Not her. Your the one that that I wish to lay beside"

She kissed him back before she pouted, turned around so her back was to him and pouted. "I'm still cross. I don't like being thought of as a 'servant' " she said, looking adorably ticked off about it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 pm

"I'm still cross. I don't like being thought of as a 'servant'"

"She has quite a way with words. That is another reason why Lorena chose her"

His arm draped over her waist as he held her closer to his own body.

"But I promise you, you have nothing to worry about. I shall talk to her tomorrow evening"

He gently kissed the side of her neck, knowing that it was a particular favorite of hers.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

She shivered, still pouting and squirming a bit with his kisses.

"mmm...you don't play fair do you..." she whispered, feeling his body molded up behind her.

She didn't want to think about Judith anymore, her thoughts were slowly being centered more on the vampire trying to break her resolve behind her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 pm

"mmm...you don't play fair do you..."

He smirked as he shifted their bodies so that she now straddled his waist, her hair flowing around her face, shielding her smile that he knew to be there.

"I am a vampire. Since when do we ever play fair?" he questioned.

His hands locked onto her waist as he could feel her heart rate increase, hearing the blood flow through her body.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:13 pm

She blinked, having to reach up to brush the hair from her face. She felt things low inside her clench now that she was straddling his lean hips.

She grinned, looking down at him. She tugged gently on her shirt, enough that the neck dipped and gave him a good peek of the top of her sapphire blue bra.

"I...wore your favorite color" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 pm

He gazed hungrily as she revealed to him the tops of her sapphire blue bra as he smirked,

"Yes, it seems that you have. Although I much prefer it on the bedroom floor" he smirked as he sat up.

He now sat on the edge of the bed, Kiara now straddling his lap as his hands held her in place.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her playfulness replaced by seriousness for a moment.

"Bill...I love you. I'm not a vampire and I hold no power in your world, but I hope I can be the one that does right by you. I want to make you proud...proud that you chose me" she whispered, gazing into his eyes.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 am

"Bill...I love you. I'm not a vampire and I hold no power in your world, but I hope I can be the one that does right by you. I want to make you proud...proud that you chose me"

He smirked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box as he held it between his fingers.

"I was going to surprise you with a romantic dinner. But i think now is the best time for it"

He opened the small black box, and inside it held a engagement ring, a platinum band with a pink crystal heart and two white crystals on either side.

Explain it to me Diamond-Heart-Rings-for-Women
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:50 am

She blinked and her eyes widened at the sight of the ring.

"Bill...." she said, struck speechless. After a bit finally words managed to make it through her shock.

"This...this is mine?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 am

He pulled the ring from the box and dropped it to the bed as he took the ring between his finger as he took her hand and gently slid the ring onto her finger until it nestled right.

"It shall be yours for as long as you want it too be sweetheart"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm

She smiled and kissed him hard, tackling him back to laying on the bed. She felt happy, no elated. Just feeling that ring on her finger made it official. She was his, he was hers, no one...not his pesky sister, not some queen somewhere could say otherwise.

She pulled her lips back, blushing at her sudden outburst on him. "I...um...thanks" she said, looking a bit embarrassed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

He was unprepared for her sudden attack as she looked on blushing at what she had just done.

"I want you to do something for me? Talk to her. Get to know her. I would find it a whole lot easier if you two you could try and get a long" he said softly.

He was already feeling torn between Kiara and his sister, and she had only been here for two days, and right now he did not need the strain. He already had to talk to his sister too find out why she was here.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:18 pm

She pouted. As much as it would rub in her craw just seeing the expression on Bill's face chipped away at her stubbornness.

"Well... if it will make you happy...I will talk to her and do my best to get along"

She sighed inwardly. She had to remind herself that Bill was much much MUCH older than her, and that she was surely not the only woman he ever bedded, however...she would make damn sure she was the last woman Bill slept with.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 pm

"Thank you sweetheart" he grinned as he shifted their bodies.

She now lay on the bed as he lay on top of her, his arms full supporting his weight above her.

"Maybe tonight will be the best time, I unfortunately have some work that I need to finish sweetheart. What would you say to young Sophie visiting us?" he questioned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 pm

She smiled. She recalled the young girl fondly. She had been terrified of Kiara at first but like with all girls, some dolls, some tea time and Sophie had warmed up to her quickly.

"That would be nice, I'm sure Sophie would be delighted to see all the new things you've placed in her room" she said. She did pout however, lifting her hips to rub up against his. Her hormones would have to take a back seat tonight, but at least now she felt much better as to where she and Bill stood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content