For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Old Ties and New Questions

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Old Ties and New Questions Empty Old Ties and New Questions

Post by John Quinn Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Quinn stretched out, smiling as he found himself with two beautiful brunettes still wrapped around him. He glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was nearly sunset. Wow...last night had taken a lot out of him if he slept that late. He chuckled, running his hands over their skin, tracing the curves and thinking about last night's fun...

"I guess I can wait a bit longer to get up."

He grinned and lowered himself back to the bed, letting his body relax as he waited for that magic moment...
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Old Ties and New Questions Empty Re: Old Ties and New Questions

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Salome woke first, as always with her little lover, and was amused to notice that Jonathan was still laying with them. His hands were idly stroking her skin, as well as Nora's. She laughed softly, kissing his shoulder as she slipped from the bed. She pulled on a robe and smiled at the sight of her lovers together. Last night had been very enjoyable...she would have to make sure it was repeated...and often...a fresh glass of blood was on a warmer at the edge of the room, she lifted it to her lips and glanced back at the bed. Nora was beginning to stir. This should be amusing.
    Old Ties and New Questions 389px-10
    She watched as Nora curled against Jonathan's torso and stretched out, almost catlike...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 pm

He felt the kiss on his shoulder as she rose from the bed. Nora was still in her day-sleep and would wake soon. He watched as she pulled on the robe, smiling back at her when she looked back to the bed. He let his mind wander back over the night's events and chuckled. He felt Nora's body cuddle closer and grinned. He began to play with her hair, wondering how she would react to him still being here.

As she woke, and her eyes opened, he kissed her gently and whispered ~good morning~. She turned in the bed to see Salome standing there, watching them. She smiled at her lover, then slipped from the bed and headed into the other room to prepare for her trip.

Quinn watched her leave and looked back to Salome, smiling broadly.

"So, are you coming with me or am I going solo tonight?"
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 pm

"So, are you coming with me or am I going solo tonight?"

Salome smiled down at him...

"Oh, I'll go on your little visit. I'll even behave, as long as the humans do. We should really get going. It is quite a drive, and we do not want to get there too late to visit the place you mentioned."

She laughed and walked in the other room to join Nora is getting ready for the day...eventually...
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

"Oh, I'll go on your little visit. I'll even behave, as long as the humans do. We should really get going. It is quite a drive, and we do not want to get there too late to visit the place you mentioned."

Quinn laid in the bed alone for a bit, giving them time to play before gathering his things and getting himself together. He was just buttoning his shirt when Nora scurried out, giving him a peck on the lips before running out the door. Salome sauntered out, wearing one of his favorite outfits. He could not help but grin. She would be a sight at the little redneck bar, but he did not mind. She always looked incredible.
    Old Ties and New Questions Salome10

"Are we taking a driver or just going ourselves?"
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 pm

"Are we taking a driver or just going ourselves?"

"Oh, I think we can manage. The two of us can hold our own against quite a bit of mischief..."

She flashed him a playful smile...
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 pm

"Oh, I think we can manage. The two of us can hold our own against quite a bit of mischief..."

Quinn could not help but chuckle at her comment. He took her arm and they headed to the Authority garage. He knew she would want to drive and they would make it in record time. As they climbed in, he thought about Bon Temps. All it had meant to him...and who he might run into from the old days. This could be interesting...
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 pm

-she had been at work for hours and all she was doing was playing the waiting game; she wanted to know what the crap had happened and why the crap Sam was insisting that she was married to him. He hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her! Sure, the attention was nice and Sam always had been good lookin', but the fact of the matter was: she wasn't attracted to him! Not like that, anyway.-

-she heard the door open and heard Arlene seat the guests while she had been getting some more tea for Bud Dearborn, who apparently was still the sheriff in this... dimension? Whatever it was, things were weird, really weird. Especially since she remembered him trying to kill her not long before. It wasn't long before she heard a familiar voice; as she turned around, she almost dropped Bud's glass.- Dangit, Sookeh. Watch where yer goin'. -she grinned at him and sat the cup down gently- Sorry, Bud. Just havin' an off day is all. -he rolled his eyes and muttered something about her always having an off day, but she ignored it and turned to the table in the corner-

-walking slowly, she kept her eyes on the two of them and almost gasped; that was Salome, the woman from the authority.- Holy crap on a cracker -she said quietly before clearing her throat, straightening her back and all but marching over to the table. She smiled brightly and looked Quinn right in the eyes-

Hey, Quinn. What can I get you and your lady friend tonight? -while she waited for his answer, she went over in her head all the different things that had been going on and knew she had to ask him just what exactly was going on. Surely he'd know-
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 am

"Hey, Quinn. What can I get you and your lady friend tonight?"

Quinn looked up to see Sam's wife, Sookie. This was a surprise. Quinn chuckled at the 'lady friend' comment.

"Just a beer for me, Mrs. Merlotte. A glass of Royal, if your husband has any in the back. Warmed to just above room temp. If He doesn't, then make it True Blood. Keep it in a glass though either way...no reason to draw attention..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 am

-she gave a small smile and nodded, her mind going in many different directions at everything she was 'hearing'. It was hard to block it all out when her mind was so distracted on figuring out what the hell was going on. She winced at the last name he gave her and just continued to smile.- Beer and a True Blood in a glass or Royal, I'll go check on that right away. -she walked away and blew out a breath. Quinn was involved with the Authority? With her? Was she dreaming? It'd be nice to wake up right about now.

Sam was in his office on the phone when she went to ask about the royal, but decided against it. Him and his hands...and his thoughts. Looking around in the back she didn't find royal but she did find cases of True Blood in the cooler. It appeared like Merlotte's never got vampire customers. Grabbing one she went back behind the bar and heated it up, poured it into a glass and grabbed a beer for Quinn. With both in hand she sat them on the table top and smiled again. She probably looked like a fool for smiling so much but oh well.- Anything else?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 am

"Anything else?"

Quinn smiled..she still looked good...

"No thanks...at least not for now. How've things been here in Bon Temps. Work keeps me out of town a lot."

He passed Salome her glass, smiling, and took a drink of his beer...
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 am

-work, he mentioned work, that would be the E(e)E or...maybe not. Who knew anymore.- Bon Temp is...good? I mean it's great. Yeah. Quiet. -Nodding as she spoke getting more and more nervous being in the same room as the woman from the Authority who wasn't such good news she looked at Quinn and thought for a moment.- Can I...talk to you for a minute?

-She needed answers and he seemed to be the only one who might have them, maybe?-
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 am

Salome took a sip from the glass, the set it back on the table. She leaned close and whispered to Quinn. ~your friend here smells delicious. Aren't you going to introduce us?~

She ran her fingers over Quinn's arm as she smiled suggestively toward the blonde waitress...
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 am

Quinn chuckled at Salome's comment.

"Of course, I forgot that you two have not met before...this is Sookie, the one I've mentioned from my past. This bar is her husband's place."

He motioned toward Salome...

"Sookie, this is Chancellor Salome Agrippa. She is a very old....friend. She is simply here on a social call with me. I have a few financial interests in the area and wanted to show her around a bit."

"Can I...talk to you for a minute? "

"Sure. What's up?"

Quinn took a drink of his beer and waited for her to speak...
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am

-Her stomach knotted when he mentioned husband. She smiled at the woman and gave a small nod- I..nice to meet you Miss Agrippa. -Nodding her head yes as she continued to smile like nothing was wrong or different as he spoke about his financial interests. Looked around after he continued sitting there and taking a sip of his beer.- I kinda meant...alone. -She looked at the woman and smiled- I'm sorry it's nothin' personal I just need to speak to him privately if that's okay? Won't take long. -Smiled again and tried to block out all the chatter in her head.-
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am

"I kinda meant...alone."

He chuckled, and squeezed Salome's arm briefly. He kissed her and slipped from the booth.

"I'll be right back, Salome. You promised...your best behavior. I'll be watching..."

He followed Sookie to the back hallway...
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

"I'm sorry it's nothin' personal I just need to speak to him privately if that's okay? Won't take long."

She grinned as Jonathan kissed her. The blonde's comment elicited a quiet laugh. She set her eyes on the little blond...talking better be all she had in mind or promised be damned.

"Of course, Jonathan. I am not that hungry right now anyway...but later..."

Salome laughed softly as she watched them walk to the back hall, seeing Jonathan turn so he was looking her way while they talked. She blew him a kiss licked her lips suggestively then returned to sipping her drink.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

-That woman was...scary. It gave her a strange chill up her back, she couldn't get to the hallway fast enough. As soon as Quinn walked up to her she had her back to the woman and he occasionally kept looking her way.- Okay what is going on? One minute I'm in the normal world and now I'm...I don't know. Something is wrong, really wrong. Bill is dead? How does that happen? And you're...like this? -She stopped talking long enough to let out a breath.- Did we..I mean in this reality were we ever...together? -Asking it out loud made her want to crawl under a rock, considering their relationship at one point, very long ago, was pretty hot.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am

"Okay what is going on? One minute I'm in the normal world and now I'm...I don't know. Something is wrong, really wrong. Bill is dead? How does that happen? And you're...like this? Did we..I mean in this reality were we ever...together?"

Quinn chuckled as she rambled...thinking before responding.

"ok...firstly, who is 'Bill'? and as for me, what do you mean by 'like this'? as to the last, yes we spent some time together...quite fun, by the way, but you chose your husband over me. What is this really about?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 am

-Did no one know who Bill was? Sheesh, this was crazy. Rubbing her temples she shifted on her feet and sighed.- Okay, what do you mean by I chose my husband over you? Sam is not my husband, Eric is. Not that I wanted to be his wife, he tricked me but that's besides the point. The point is..wait, where's Jessica? If Bill is dead then he never...oh... -She figured it out on her own that Jessica must not be alive or she's still human. This was giving her a migraine.-
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

"Okay, what do you mean by I chose my husband over you? Sam is not my husband, Eric is. Not that I wanted to be his wife, he tricked me but that's besides the point. The point is..wait, where's Jessica? If Bill is dead then he never...oh..."

Quinn listened as she continued to ramble.

"I asked you for something I thought I wanted, but you needed to help him instead. Your family had gifted you the Cluviel Dor. It could have given me what I thought I wanted..."

He looked to Salome, smiling broadly...

"I don't know if I can ever thank you enough for saying no. You needed it to save Sam, and in truth, I think you knew I would regret you making me human if you had done it...as for your husband, you two were married. I should know, I was at the wedding and who is Eric? I know I have not been in Bon Temps for a while but did not realize we have so many new people around..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 am

-This was getting her no where. Her head snapped up when he mentioned the Cluviel Dor and she looked around wide eyed.- You know about that? Wait, did you say I used it on Sam? -Closing her eyes she sighed and placed her hands on her hips.- You wanted me to make you human? -Turning to see where he was looking she nodded slowly.- Oh..kay. I see, well then I guess I'm married to Sam but something is going on and I intend to find out. I'll just ask Eric myself. He's probably the one behind this anyway. Thank you Quinn. -She moved around him and headed for the ladies room to cool down. The last thing she remembered was her fight with Eric. Now, she was in this warped universe where Bill was dead and she was married to Sam. However normal that sounded, it was completely not normal.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am

He watched a curiously confused Sookie walk away and shook his head. He returned to his table and finished his beer. Salome was smirking at him.

"Something up?"
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

She smiled...

"It seems we are attracting a bit of notice, even with me being good..."

She nodded to a few who were casting dark looks in her direction.

"I have enjoyed seeing this place but if we stay much longer, we may have to make a mess to leave."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am

"I have enjoyed seeing this place but if we stay much longer, we may have to make a mess to leave."

He looked around, seeing the expressions...guess they were not used to vampires here.

"Well. We are not in Shreveport. I see what you mean. Besides, if we head back now, we will have the rest of the evening to enjoy...alone..."

He smiled suggestively as he ran a gentle finger over her hand. He stood and took her hand, helping her from the booth. They headed out the door, leaving some money to cover the bill on the table. He looked back toward where Sookie has disappeared to...

"This is not the place I remembered...perhaps the investment would not be such a good one...Let's go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm