For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Not so much chit chat

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Not so much chit chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so much chit chat

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 am

He smirked at her comment, how she knew exactly how he liked to relax. It had been quite sometime since he last enjoyed a game of Wii Golf. But with everything on his mind. But with everything that he was keeping to himself, some secrets are best kept secret.

"I do enjoy relaxation, but as King. No time comes with territory sweetheart. I have just about made time for young Sophie's visit"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

She nodded, still rubbing his shoulder. "Which is why I made plenty of time for her... that way I can explain why "Uncle Bill" isn't around"

She stopped so she could move so she was facing him. "Everyone needs a break Bill...even you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Hes smirked as he glanced, his hand cupping her cheek, his thumb caressing over her lower lip.

"I do love the time before the sun rises. It's the only time I truly see you smile. I do miss your laughter, I fear that I have been the cause for that" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:15 pm

She smiled softly, leaning into his touch. He spoke of her smile and laughter which she hadn't done much of lately with everything going on.

"Well you know I'm always here for you Bill. My smile and laughter are never far from you" she whispered.

She got closer to him until she was right in front of him, just shy of being right on his lap.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 pm

"I do promise to try and change things. It is just going to take some time, i am after all a very old man" he grinned.

He had been set in his way of things, he had grown up in a time where things were different from the generation of today. He was taught differently from his mother and his father.

"And it will take time" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 pm

She smiled, touching his cheek, gently stroking along his jaw line. "time is all we have Bill" she whispered. She didn't want Bill to change that much, his personality and quirks were the things she loved.

She leaned down and kissed the top of his head. She knew he was brought up in a time where things were different. Women acted different, men acted different. She was surprised Bill gave her as much leeway as he did.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

"We have forever" he smirked.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her onto his lap, her legs saddled across his lap. One hand pressing on her lower back and the other brushing the stray locks of hair out of her face.

"What have I done to deserve you. This mystical, magical woman" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm

She smiled softly once she was on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I don't know Bill... even I don't know what I've done to deserve you" she whispered. She rested her head near his, just enjoying having a peaceful moment with him. Right now nothing mattered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm

He shifted their bodies so that she was laid on the bed, him laying next to her, his head propped up by his arm. He let his fingers trace circles along her flat stomach, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his cool skin.

"You have given me life, when I believed there was none. You brought me back...I will never be able to repay you for that" he said quietly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:52 pm

She smiled softly, looking up at him. She felt his fingers along her stomach, but it was a loving touch, the kind that you needed to feel close to someone.

"You gave me hope... hope that there is a future beyond a bleak past and for that I owe you everything"

She continued to stroke his jaw, feeling the days growth of whiskers on his cheek. If anything it made him look a bit rugged, like the hard working man he'd been raised as.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 pm

He smirked, it had been so long since anyone had spoken so highly of him, especially given past circumstances. But yet he kept so much from those who cared and loved him. But he still couldn't take chances with anyone.

"Let's get away from her. After Sophie has gone home. Let me take you out of Bon Temps for a couple of days. Just us" he smirked gleefully.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 pm

She chuckled. Oh when Bill got that look in his eye it meant he had things planned, things that would surely both endear and scandalize her.

"mmm.. wherever my King wishes to go I will follow" she whispered, leaning her head up enough to plant a whisper soft kiss on his cool lips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:13 pm

"I was thinking perhaps New Orleans, i have some wide connections up there. And we would be very welcome"

As King, it gave him privileges that came with his position in vampire world. But it gave him a chance to get out of Bon Temps, leave everything in the past that belonged there. But first he would need to take care of Judith.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:16 pm

She smiled "The Big Easy....haven't been there in a long time" she then giggled, having to cover her mouth.

"Good thing it isn't Mardi Gras otherwise you would be quite angry with the amount of beads I would get"

She wiggled beside him before she turned to her side and cuddled to him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:26 pm

"That is true, although I must admit. Watching all those men undressing you with your eyes" he grinned.

He groaned when he felt something surge through him, something that he wished had not come yet, but later. After all, he had other things on his mind that he wished too do with Kiara.

"Judith is home" he groaned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm

She pouted, looking up at him. She didn't want him to leave, she enjoyed being close to him and just talking. But she knew Judith would make a bigger fuss if he didn't go to greet her.

She leaned up, giving his lips one last kiss. "Go.. you know where I'll be" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 pm

"Go.. you know where I'll be"

He gently kissed her lips, his hand cupping her cheek as he grinned softly at her. He knew that Judith could be quite temperamental when she wanted to be. And he wasn't about to have Kiara in another situation with his sister. Things needed to be sorted.

"Don't go to sleep....I shall be back" he grinned before climbing off the bed "I shall not be gone long" he grinned before he speed out of the room

It was time for a chat with his sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am