For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Fangtasia Deja Vu

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Fangtasia Deja Vu Empty Fangtasia Deja Vu

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

-she heard their thoughts, listened to a voicemail from Jason and yet still she could not believe that it actually happened. This wasn't right, none of it was. Her talk with Gran was even more mind blowing. What she said made sense, she had a point so she was taking her advice and was going to figure out what on Earth had happened. Maybe she'd find the answers at Fangtasia, maybe not but something caused this, there was a reason for all this knowledge. Was it a dream or some kind of spell, she didn't know but was damned well determined to find out. It hurt to know that her brother was convicted of murdering Maudette and Dawn when it was Rene all along, but she couldn't be sure in this reality that was truth. Bright side? She got to see her Gran again and that topped anything else.-

-After arriving at the famous vampire bar she got out her car and hesitated for a moment. She was alone this time, no Bill. Still unable to believe that he'd been killed. In this world she was unable to save him. All this gave her a headache. Pushing her shoulders back and lifting her chin, she knew Eric and how he operated. He was after all her husband. Or was...whatever. She was allowed in and looked around, immediately finding him on his throne. His blonde hair longer, almost touching his shoulders. Pam right at his side just as always. This should be fun.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Fangtasia Deja Vu Empty Re: Fangtasia Deja Vu

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Eric was bored beyond belief. A man approached him, kissing his boots which prompted Eric to kick him across the bar. The man ended up with a large gash on his forehead which had a few vampires show their fangs until one female vampire whisked the man away.

Just as he was about to go back to his phone something hit his nose. It was a sweet, delicious scent. Like candy except he was a vampire and didn't indulge in regular candy. Something had walked into the bar with blood so sweet he just HAD to have it.

Turning his head to his ever loyal Pam he whispered to her.

"Något sött promenerade i. Ta med den." [Something sweet walked in. Bring it.]

He returned to his phone, knowing Pam would find the sweet morsel he'd smelled. If all went well they would soon share a very special treat.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Pam grinned and scanned the crowd after his words. She could smell it slightly, not as strongly as he. Her hips moved side to side as she descended the stage and moved through the crowd like a tigress searching for a snack. As she walked towards the entrance the smell became stronger. A little blonde caught her eye and she grinned, licking her lips before she approached her. "Well don't you look out of place?" She arched a brow still grinning like she knew a secret. Oh Eric would enjoy drinking from this little blonde. "Why don't you come with me." She offered before turning and going back through the crowd, she could see the girl follow her so she smirked and made eye contact with Eric.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:13 pm

-Not two minutes later Pam approached her with a grin, she was just about to demand Eric when she realized she was not in her world. Instead she stayed quiet and let Pam speak. She said to follow her so she did, figuring it would only lead to Eric, which at this point in time was her goal. Seeing all these vampires eye her like a snack bar made her skin chill up but she remained unmoved and acted as if she wasn't scared. Truth be told the last time this happened, Bill was there to protect her. Talk about a trip down memory lane. Deja vu or something. Pam led her to the stage and she looked up to see him sitting there like a king. Pressing her lips together so she didn't start yelling at him, knowing that kind of behavior could mean her head.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Eric quirked a brow. The little blonde look very out of place, her clothing alone made her look like vampire bait.

"Well well.. such an innocent beauty to grace my establishment" he said with a grin. Pam took her place by his side and both of them eyed the blonde like they were measuring her up for a body bag.

"Tell me your name little kitten...and what brings you to my humble bar?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Pam stood there and grinned as she returned to her spot next to his throne. Her hearing listening for any disturbances while her eyes were fixated on the little blonde and how divine she smelled. The way her blood smelled was a perfect indication that she would taste just as sweet.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm

-she narrowed her eyes at him- Don't you dare call me kitten and you know my name. -Saw his face and cleared her throat- I mean, my name is Sookie, Sookie Stackhouse and I think...I think someone cast a spell or something. You don't know me? -she half hoped it was all a joke or his doing for being pissed that she wouldn't give him any.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Eric quirked a brow but grinned. "I can assure you Miss Stackhouse...you would know very well if I knew you" he said with a smirk. He had to resist the urge to lick his lips. The blonde was fiesty which he liked. Oh her blood would taste even sweeter while he drove himself in and out of her.

She spoke of spells. He would ask if she was on drugs but he'd be able to smell the drugs and all he could smell was how good her blood smelled.

"What spell is this? The only spell I see is the one you cast over my vampire clientele" he said, motioning with his hand to the vampires who stole glances of her, surely smelling the sweetness he intended to claim"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Her brow arched and she looked half amused at her words and spiciness. Speaking low so only Eric would hear she spoke in Swedish. "Tänk om hon är en häxa?" {What if she's a witch?} She hated those little Wiccan bitches, they always seemed to bring problem or troubles, but lately they'd been on their best behaviors. This Sookie speaking of a spell had her attention now.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 pm

-Eric was still Eric that was for certain. She sighed and listened to Pam say something in another language and then looked back at him folding her arms across her chest.- Okay fine, here goes. You and I are married, in the real world not this...world. Bill is alive and is king of Louisiana, and Pam is well...she's still Pam. Your hair is shorter but you seem the same too. I don't know what's going on here Eric but I'm not happy so if this is your doing you'd better fix it now!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Eric leaned back. If she was a witch she was one of the crazier kinds. Eric? Married to a silly human? that had to be the funniest thing he ever heard.

Bill....Bill who? He knew of only one Bill; Bill Compton but the poor bastard had been killed by some redneck drainers. However the fact she even knew of Bill....

"You speak of some very strange things Miss Stackhouse. Have you any proof of this?" he asked. He was already debating if he wanted to keep the blonde around for long or if he should just drain her and avoid the craziness she was smoking.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, moving to the other side of Eric's chair closer to the girl. "Gift ... med henne? Hur löjligt, låt mig bita henne pretty little nacken medan du tar henne, som förr i tiden?" {Married...to her? How ridiculous, let me bite her pretty little neck while you take her, like old times?}

She grinned and licked her lips, eager to taste her blood. Bill Compton was a stupid fool who was drained in a piss ant redneck town, how she knew him was beyond her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 pm

-sighing she looked around and then remembered something.- There is a vampire in the bathroom draining someone and you're about to be raided. I don't have any proof of what I say because this isn't our world. You tricked me into some kind of vampire marriage, that's all I know! Now Eric Northman so help me God you better fix this and do it now!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Eric stood. He had enough of this blonde and her crazy delusions. He looked at Pam, his look telling her to prep the dungeon as they would be using it in a moment.

"I don't know how you know my name Miss Stackhouse, or all these things you speak of. All I know is..." he let his fangs drop "that you've made me very hungry" he said as he took a step forward. The vampires at the dance floor began to block exits. They knew whenever Eric stood it was time to feed and he always got them started.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 pm

-Pam left after he spoke in that language and by the looks of things she'd made an ancient vampire very angry. Seemed to be a trend in her life.- Eric, don't you dare. Eric? ERIC! -she began to walk backwards as his fangs dropped.- You have to believe me! -Here she was yet again, vampire food. If he took one step closer she'd just use her microwave fingers and shock his ass straight, then maybe he'd listen to her.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Sam followed her to Fangtasia that night after Arlene's worries of Sookie speaking of vampires all the time made him think that something was wrong with her. In her condition she should be no where near those dead things, she was his wife and it really made him worry. He remained in the shadows mainly, shifted as a fly and listened to the conversation. She believed she was married to this dead thing named Eric. When he began to approach her with his fangs down he shifted back in a darkened corner and threw his jeans and shirt back on sloppily. No one knew about him and he wanted to keep it that way, he planned to tell Sookie soon, he just didn't know how.

-Hey! Stay away from my wife!- He said loudly as he stepped between Sookie and the fanger. -We're leaving, I suggest you let us or you'll have hell to pay. Don't think I won't get your bar shut down, I know people.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Eric took a step back and sneered."No wonder you're crazy...married to a shifter" he said with a look of supreme disgust. Yeah no matter how sweet she smelled if she was fucking a shifter he wanted no part of it.

He sat back down on his throne, motioning with his hand to a girl nearby who nearly fell over in her eagerness to come to Eric.

"Get out of my bar" he growled before he sank his fangs into the girl who moaned in pleasure like she was having an orgasm on Eric's lap while he fed from her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 pm

-Sam showing up was unexpected and even more was how he stood up to Eric to protect her. It was...sexy? Focus Sookie. She sighed and looked around at the eagerly hungry vampires stalking towards them.- Uh, Sam we'd better....go. -she watched Eric sink his fangs into a girls neck and narrowed her eyes.- You...nevermind. Forget it. -Giving him a hard glare, she turned around and pushed her way out of the bar. This had not went as she thought it would.-
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:08 pm

He followed Sookie out the bar and once they were in the parking lot jogged over to stand in front of her. -What the HELL are you doing Sookie? Do you know how much danger you put yourself in coming here tonight? What the hell is wrong with you?- He was yelling and he didn't mean to but he was concerned, worried, mad and scared. She was acting so strange and he didn't like it or know what to do.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

-Before she knew it she felt hot tears running down her cheeks. It was everything topped with Sam yelling at her, it finally broke her.- I don't know okay, I'm so confused. This isn't right, none of it is right. -Placing her hands over her face she sobbed and felt like she'd been thrown into this other world and not know what to do with it.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Sam sighed and felt bad for yelling at her. Placing his arms around her he pulled her to him and shushed her from crying. -I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. You scared me Sookie, had I not followed you they would have killed you. Vampires are murderers, they don't care who they hurt. Come on, let's get you home.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm