A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Out of the rabbit hole!

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Out of the rabbit hole!

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:10 pm

-a smile was on her face as her arms wrapped around him. As she opened her eyes, she frowned; her arms were wrapped around her pillow, in her bedroom, in her house that she had lived in all her life.-

What the...

-she jumped from the bed and threw on her sweat pants, then a tank top, slid her feet into her shoes and ran to her car before speeding off to Merlotte's. She had to talk to Sam, had to know what the hell was happening and if she was in the right world, or what was going on. She pulled to a stop and ran inside without even turning off the car; she slid to a stop right in front of the bar, staring at Sam who was looking at her wide eyed-

Sam. For the love of all that is holy, please tell me we aren't married!

Out of the rabbit hole! Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Out of the rabbit hole!

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Sam was just getting to the bar to open up for the day when Sookie came rushing forward in her car, screeching to a stop causing him to jump back and look wide eyed at her. His eyes grew wider at her question and he looked around confused then back at her.

-Uh..uh...not...exactly? Sookie are you okay? We are most certainly not.-
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:26 pm

-Luna looked between the two of them and raised her brow at Sookie then looked at Sam; Sookie shook her head and laughed-

Sorry, Luna. I just... I had the strangest dream. It was so weird, so real. I just..

-she closed her eyes as the thoughts of everyone in the building assaulted her-

She's still just as crazy as always.
It's those damned vampers. They're making her coo-coo with all that mind control crap of theirs.
I know Sam likes her, but if she gets any ideas I'll have to show her just how much of a bitch a pregnant woman can be.

-she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, hoping they'd just go away.-

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 pm

He helped Luna inside and told her it was okay that he'd handle it. Turning back to Sookie he smiled. -Yeah, what a dream that was. We...aren't married though. Sorry.- He chuckled a bit nervously then ran a hand on the back of his neck. -Why don't you uh...take the day off if you need, I'll understand.- He was worried about her now, she was acting stranger than usual.
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Yeah. Yeah, I think I'll do that. I could use the rest, apparently. Sorry for freaking out. I'm just gonna go home and get some rest.

-she would go home. But first... First she needed to go to the old cemetery and talk to Gran. She missed her even more now, knowing that she was gone. Then after that she'd go talk to Eric. They had a lot of stuff that they needed to talk about, starting with this whole marriage fiasco.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:47 pm