For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What Happens Now?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

What Happens Now? Empty What Happens Now?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Jason Stackhouse had just witnessed his entire existence being wiped away as though it was nothing, nothing but a piece of shit. Everything that he and Hoyt Fortenberry had been through had been wiped clean. His best friend, 'Bubba' would never remember him again, he had lost the only best friend he ever had. And it was all his fault, if he had just keep his hands and his Johnson in his damned pants like Sookie always used to say then he wouldn't be in this shit now.

He slammed the door to Merlotte's open as he stormed out into the Merlotte's parking lot, tears brimming in his eyes as he stormed across to his truck, letting his fists take out all the frustration and anger on the bonnet, he began pounding it with his fists. He didn't care anymore, he had well and truly fucked up.

He had lost Hoyt, nothing else mattered to him.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

What Happens Now? Empty Re: What Happens Now?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 pm

I scooted out of the booth after Jason left and pressed my lips together hard, tears threatening to fall. I'd done what he asked and erased his memory of myself and Jason. No matter how much it hurt I knew he was hurting more and it was all my fault. If I could reverse time and change things so that I wouldn't have put him through so much hurt, I would. I kissed his head and whispered "Good bye Hoyt." Stepping away from him was one of the hardest things I'd had to do. Leaving there knowing he'd never remember the good times we did have.

Stepping outside in the parking lot I watched Jason hit the hood of his truck and grunt. I remained quiet and looked down, holding my jacket in my arms. After a few moments of silence I spoke, "I'm...sorry Jason."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Jason continued to beat down on the hood of his truck, his fists making small dents in the body work, but he didn't care. Normally he would have gone crazy for anyone hurting his truck. He would pay for it later.

He had barely noticed when he heard Jessica approach from behind him, as his hands ran through his hair, gripping his locks at the roots he let out a grunt and a groan as he slumped to the ground. His back leaning against the tire, his knees bent as he rested his arms on them. His head thrown back as he hit his head on the blunt edge.

"Shit!" he cursed as he rubbed the back of his head; "It ain't you fault Jess..I should have listened to my head" he sighed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm

I watched him break down before me and slump down to the ground. He hit his head hard against the steel frame of his truck and I stepped forward concerned. "Jason..." I knelt down before him and placed a hand on his arm. "Are you okay?"

After he answered, I looked to the side and spoke softly. "It's my fault for hurting him like I did."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Jason rubbed the back of his head, feeling if he had cut himself or not. As there was no blood on his had he was satisfied that he was fine.

"Yeah, its nothin" he said in a whisper "If we're goin to play the blame game. I always win. Hoyt...." he didn't finish his sentence.

He sat back against the frame of his truck as he gazed at Merlotte's window and could see the shadow of Hoyt through the shutters as he sat at the same booth that they both had just left him in.

"Will he ever remember us Jess?" he turned to Jessica quizzing her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 pm

I felt so bad about what happened and moved to sit next to him, sighing and looking where he was looking. I turned to look at him sitting next to me and could feel the pain he was feeling. I looked down at my hands as I played with a button on my jacket and shook my head. "I...don't think he will. As far as Hoyt knows neither of us exist. I know he's your best friend, and I know you're hurting. I never wanted it to come to this Jason."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 pm

"He was my only friend i got. He was the only one that believed i didn't kill Maudette and Dawn" he whispered. "Shit! This is all so fuckin messed up Jess. If you hadn't made me drink your blood. None of this would be happenin" he stomped with his feet. "I didn't mean that" he said apologetically to her as he turned to look at her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm

I knew he didn't but it still hurt to hear him say it. I only wanted to save his life and by doing that I created a bigger mess. "I know Jason, I know. If it makes you feel any better he was the only one who accepted me for me, vampire or not. In a long time, until you I guess." I smiled softly and turned to look at him. "Jason I know you're sad about losing him, so am I...but now we can...we can be together."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Jason sat quietly pondering her comment, sure it meant that they could be together, but that thought didn't even cross Jason's mind right now. All he could think about was his lost best friend.

"Look...Jess. I think we should cool it...for now I mean. It don't seem right" he whispered.

Sure, there was a green light for them to go, but he wasn't ready yet.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 pm

I nodded and said nothing, he was right it didn't feel right. Things had changed between us and I wasn't sure it was a good thing. He was still hurting over Hoyt and I understood, I had to give him time, maybe even a little space. Standing I put my jacket on and looked down at him. "Well, if you change your mind or decide you're...ready...you know where to find me."

I gave him one last look before taking off into the night, finally allowing my tears to fall.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 pm

"Well, if you change your mind or decide you're...ready...you know where to find me"

Jason looked up to find that she had gone, he wanted to call out to her, but he couldn't. He just sat there, and said nothing. He had just lost his best friend, and now the girl he thought he loved, thinks he love. Damn it was all confusing.

Why did there have to be blood involved. Why couldn't things go back to normal? Why did he have to loose Hoyt in the process?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm