For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

You See Them To?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

You See Them To? Empty You See Them To?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 12:29 pm

After his last talk with his sister Sookie, he had stormed off out of the bar. He was sick of getting the fifth degree from her, he was always the one to blame. He was always caught up in some kind of shit that always got him in some kind of trouble.

As he parked his truck outside Sookie's house, he switched off the engine and slumped in the driver seat. His hands drumming along to the music that played in his head.

'Don't be a pussy Jason'

He hopped out of his truck, slamming the door closed as he ran to the porch. He had just gotten off duty, Andy had him on call if he was needed. He knocked on the front door and waited.

"SOOKIE! SOOKIE? YOU HOME?" he called out to her.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

You See Them To? Empty Re: You See Them To?

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 12:41 pm

-she was in the process of painting her toenails on the couch in the living room when she heard the knock on the front door and heard Jason call out for her. Rolling her eyes, she slipped off of the couch and walked awkwardly to the front door, she threw it open and stared at him.-

Well look what the cat dragged in. You here to apologize to me for how you stormed out and acted a fool at Merlotte's the other day? Or are you here to scream at me some more?

-she had had just about enough of his crap. He was always getting into something, always causing trouble and blaming it on other people. He was about as dumb in the head as a hog was in the butt, and that was saying something. He stared at her, and she stared right back at him, waiting to hear what he had to say for himself.-

Hurry it up. My toes are wet and I need to add another layer of polish.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Jason wasn't able to get a word out as his sister scolded him on the front porch. He hung his head low as he felt like a small child again being told of by his daddy for using a bad word.

"I brought lunch" he chirped in.

He then realized that he had left it in his truck. Running back to his truck he reached in and grabbed a brown bag and a pack of six buds for them both. As he returned back to the front door. He held them up in peace offering.

"One of Lafayette's burgers and some beer?" he offered her, hoping that she would accept.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 1:45 pm

-she rolled her eyes and chuckled as she stepped away from the door-

Guess I can't say no to that.

-as he stepped inside, she started to shut the door behind them but changed her mind. It was gettin' hot here lately and she could use the additional cool air coming through the door. She headed to the kitchen to grab a couple of napkins, then back into the living room where Jason sat staring at her with the bag outstretched.-

Thanks for lunch.

-she offered him a smile and went to sit in her favorite spot on the couch-
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 1:54 pm

When Sookie allowed him inside, he smirked, acknowledging a win to himself in his head. He head straight towards the chair and plunked himself down and relaxed into the comfort, undoing the top button on his shirt, it was getting hotter. Good thing he had some cool beer.

Twisting the cap of his own bottle and another for Sookie he placed it next to his own as he dropped the caps into the trashcan.

"Your welcome. Least I can do for being a jerk to you an all" he shrugged as he chugged down on his beer.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

I heard that.

-she grinned at him and took a sip of the beer, sighing as the coolness spread over her body. She was just about to take a bite of her burger when she smelled something familiar, something that took her back ages. She frowned and looked at Jason-

Do you smell that?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Jason had just started on his second beer, twisting off the cap and tossed it onto the table next to his empty bottle. He was chugging it down when he heard Sookie ask him something.

'Do you smell that?'

Jason began taking large sniffs of the air and that is when he caught a strange and yet familiar scent.

"It smells like daddy's aftershave" he stated.

He stood from the chair and began searching the room for where the smell was coming from. He knew that he could see him momma and daddy, but Sookie didn't know
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 2:48 pm

It does. And... and Mama's perfume.

-she frowned and stood, looking around the room to try and figure out where it was coming from, but she didn't see anything.-

That's weird.

-she shrugged her shoulders and picked up her beer to take another sip when she heard the familiar scoff that her mama did whenever Sookie did something she didn't approve of.-

Mama?

-she looked at Jason and raised a brow-

What kinda game are you playin', Jason? What the hell is goin' on??
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 pm

"Mama?" he questioned Sookie as he gazed at her.

He turned around to see what she was staring at and there was his Mama. He gazed at his sister, how was she seeing them too? This was not possible.

'What kinda game are you playin', Jason? What the hell is goin' on??'

"I ain't done nothin Sooks. I swear" he pleaded with his sister.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Right.

-she stared at her mama and daddy for a minute, completely unbelieving of what she was seeing. They had been dead for years. Years and years, even. But there they were, right before their eyes. Something wasn't right, that was for sure. There was no way that her mama and daddy were standing there in front of her. The only explanation had to be Jason.-

What'd you do? Did you spike the beer? Or the burger?

-her mama stood in the corner eyeing her suspiciously while her daddy just shook his head. They never had understood her.-

We'll be back, Sookie. You need to get your stuff straight, girl!

-and just like that, they were gone. She turned back to Jason and shook her head, tears streaming down her face as she pointed to the door.-

I don't know what you did, but please. Just go. Get out, Jason. NOW!
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

What the hell?

"Sooks, i didn't do nothin. I swear" he pleaded with her.

'I don't know what you did, but please. Just go. Get out, Jason. NOW!'

Jason stood from the chair, as he was ushered out of Sookie's house, his parents has just disappeared into thin air. Without another word, he just left. He wasn't about to argue with Sookie.

But one thing he did know. That he was going to talk to his Mama and daddy....As soon as they appeared again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm