For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Ghost of Demons Past

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

The Ghost of Demons Past Empty The Ghost of Demons Past

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Sitting in the basement of Fangtasia, Nora wondered what the danger could be that Godric had warned her about. Well, somewhat warned her about. He was not able to tell her what it was that threatened but that she and Eric would both be tested.

Feeling a shift in the air, Nora turned quickly; she half expected to see Godric standing before her again. Her mouth dropped as she saw her true visitor.

"Salome? How is it that this is happening? Why have you come to me?"
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

The Ghost of Demons Past Empty Re: The Ghost of Demons Past

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

"Salome? How is it that this is happening? Why have you come to me?"

Salome smiled as she looked at Nora.

"How I've missed you, Nora...as for why I am here, I was drawn here. You brought me here, though why I do not know. You have proven to be most interesting to watch though. Most interesting indeed..."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Nora looked startled, "I brought you here? I don't know how I could have done that Salome. I have missed you as well. You were always so good to me Salome. And now, you're gone. It's strange that I do not see you everyday like I used to."

With Godric, Nora hadn't seen him in quite some time before his death, not that it hurt any less. When Salome died, Nora had just seen her shortly earlier. She was her best friend, her sister, her mentor.

"I saw my father earlier as well. He had a message for me. Do you have one as well?"

For the first time, Nora didn't want to tell Salome everything. She still loved her but was a bit more cautious, after everything that happened with Lilith and the Authority.
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue May 07, 2013 5:42 pm

"I saw my father earlier as well. He had a message for me. Do you have one as well?"

Salome looked to her, smiling softly...

"Sweet Nora, I know of your Maker's visit. As for messages, I have a question, though it is not so much a message. You know whole stole me from you. You know my murderer. How is it that you ignore that crime? How do you smile in the face of my destroyer? I was wrong to have trusted him, but then you know that. How have you not brought me justice?"

Salome's smile faded and her eyes hardened.
    The Ghost of Demons Past True-b10

"I spent so much time helping you with your dreams, helping you deal with your Maker's choice to face the sunlight. I took you under my wing and into my circle, and yet you cast me aside like I was nothing but a bauble that amused you for a while...how could you betray me like that?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Nora's eyes widened at Salome's words, "Salome, I do not smile in his face. But he is still the king of this area. My brother made me promise to leave him alone or else it will be the True Death of me! I would never betray you Salome! You must understand that!"
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue May 07, 2013 6:07 pm

"Salome, I do not smile in his face. But he is still the king of this area. My brother made me promise to leave him alone or else it will be the True Death of me! I would never betray you Salome! You must understand that!"

Salome glared at her.

"I Must?!? I Must nothing! I was your Mentor. I was your Lover! You were all I could want and all I trusted....and yet he lives. How dare you lecture me on what I must understand!"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 6:44 pm

"Salome, I love you but I promised Eric. I promised Godric, my maker. I am not betraying you but I cannot, I will not betray him. Not again."

Nora knew the sting of betraying Godric's teachings, of foregoing his wisdom because of her anger. She did not plan to make that mistake again.

"Salome, I know everything that you did for me. But I also know that you used me to pursue your dreams for power! You came to me when I was vulnerable and decided the path of Lilith for me!"

Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm

"Salome, I know everything that you did for me. But I also know that you used me to pursue your dreams for power! You came to me when I was vulnerable and decided the path of Lilith for me!"

Salome threw back her head and laughed.

"Decided for you? How amusing! You were using anything you had to in your climb for power in the Authority. Yes, I guided you toward Lilith's path, but you made the choice. I can still hear your words. ~Anything that you are willing to teach me, I am willing to learn.~ Do not think to blame me for your own choices. I never forced your hand. As for you and your promises...what of the promises you made to me?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Nora knew that Salome was right, "Yes, I know Salome. It will be taken care of but I must bide my time. I cannot be tied to anything. Is this acceptable for you? You taught me and I loved you for always being there. You never left my side since the day that I arrived at the Authority." A sad smile crossed her lips, "I miss you Salome. You will be avenged."
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yes, I know Salome. It will be taken care of but I must bide my time. I cannot be tied to anything. Is this acceptable for you? You taught me and I loved you for always being there. You never left my side since the day that I arrived at the Authority.I miss you Salome. You will be avenged."

Salome walked around Nora without speaking for a few minutes, watching her carefully, then lifted Nora's chin, as she had done so many times in the past...

"See that you do, Nora. I have always watched over you, and I will continue to do so. I can be patient, but do not forget your promise. Do not forget that I am still with you. I will be watching...for now...."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue May 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Hearing Salome's promise to keep watch over her, Nora smiled softly at her greatest friend. In the split second that it took her to blink, Salome was gone.

Nora smiled to herself, Salome always did have a flair for the dramatic in life; it was only fitting that it should carry over into death.

Looking to the floor, Nora furrowed her brow realizing her newest delimma; how was she to keep both her promise to leave Bill alone and still keep her promise to Salome?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm