For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lorena

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Lorena Empty Lorena

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 08, 2013 11:44 am

After he felt that Kiara was safe, she was nestled into a deep sleep. He would check on her, but first he needed to finish his talk with Jessica.

Lorena Tumblr_maoai6ayPK1rgg343o1_500

He cast a longing glance at her as he closed the door as he exited the master bedroom. He casually walked down the grand staircase to his office where he had left Jessica as he excused himself to avoid anymore of her questions.

"Jessica?.......Jessica?" he called out to her.

She was gone.

He was alone.

He headed straight to the drinks cabinet and poured himself a large glass of blood. He raised the glass to his lips and drained the glass in one entire mouthful. The rim of the glass rested on his lips as he tried to clear his mind. Kiara was claiming to see Russell Edgington, and now he was seeing Lorena. It had to be a dream, it must have been, it had to be.

Lorena was dead, Sookie had killed her when she had come to rescue him. She was dead. She was dead. He was seeing things again, but how could that explain Kiara seeing Russell? Was it another spell? They were the victims of another human cult that was attacking vampires?

As he perched himself on the edge of his desk. His hands running through his hair as he tried to come to an explanation to this whole thing.

'My, My, My Bill. Worries for a King. Perhaps you should relax. Take the weight off your feet'

Lorena True_Blood_Lorena

"This is not possible!" he sneered at his deceased Maker.

'Such a pessimist William, i do believe that my dear Judith is here. Perhaps I should make a visit to her'

"You Will Leave Her Alone! She has nothing to do with you anymore! And neither do I" he spat at her.

'My dear sweet innocent William. You underestimate me. I shall be seeing you real soon'

And with that she disappeared.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am