For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Southern Ghost story

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Southern Ghost story Empty Southern Ghost story

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

*Tara didn't move....she didn't do much of anything at first.......she wished she could read lips but that wasn't working, and then as if she had been granted a wish Eggs was solid....real... she could see his veins pulsing in that beautiful neck of his, but his face wasn't that of happiness... not at all.....He put his hands out in front of him almost as if he was going to hug her, but as soon as she came closer he dropped them glancing at her as if she was a creature from an old fashion horror movie.*

"What.....Tara...what did you go and do...this isn't you..... this is a monster, your not a monster.....at least...I didn't think you were....but I can't say I'm surprised."

*Tara would be lying in she said the remark wasn't cutting, but she was nearly sure that was the point of it, rather then admit how hurt the comment left her, she crossed her arms over her chest as if she could cover her own heart and save herself from it, narrowing her eyes.*

"Ain't no one ask you to come up in this bitch anyway, did they? I don't remember saying Fangtasia was open for Beetlejuice anyway, what the hell you here for anyway?"

*Her angry response was something thought that Eggs had been use to, he looked
    down and kept his eyes low.*

"Tara...this isn't you.....none of it, you can put all the black clothing on you want when it comes down to it....your an abomination....your...not even...alive."

*Tara glanced at him*

"Your a fucking fine one to talk."

*She said not softening, and getting more angry by the minute.*

"Who's fault is that? Did you ever wounder how much better my life would have been if I hadn't met you.... if none of then had.... Sookie....your mama.... everyone... Tara...your no good to anyone like this....or maybe you never were from the start."

*He said shacking his head, the last comment had cut....much deeper then the last,a single tear ran down her cheek, once again. *

"You know it's true...there is no place for you Pam, attends to you because she has to...there is no place for you here....we belong dead."

*Tara sniffled stifling another rush of tears, she looked down and silently,wishing that she was again alone in the bar.*

"You would have been better if you died....it's not that bad....trust me....."

*He said, as she raised a brow and let another tear fall.*

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am