For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What Have You Come For Lorena?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

What Have You Come For Lorena? Empty What Have You Come For Lorena?

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 am

Bill had been pacing for hours now, his hands clasping in his hair. He had consumed two full pitchers of the finest Royal Blends, and none of the warm red liquid had time to linger on his lips as he guzzled it down in quick succession. Feeling every inch of him spark to a dull ache that traveled through his vampire body.

His mind playing with ideas at to how Lorena was here. He couldn't understand any of it. Kiara was seeing Russell Edgington, but he could not. And he was seeing his Maker Lorena, he had to be hallucinating. He had too be. He glanced at his newly filled blood as he raised it to his nose and took a long inhale of the red liquid. It had to have been spiked.

He tossed the glass away from his, the glass shattering against the wall as the shards of glass scattered in every possible direction. He heard the 'ticking' noise of an acid tongue;

He turned around and there stood his 'dead' Maker...Lorena.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

What Have You Come For Lorena? Empty Re: What Have You Come For Lorena?

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Lorena had been watching her dear progeny William Compton since her first appearance, a smirk spreading across her ruby red lips. Her tongue caressing across her sheer white teeth. Her smell of fresh blood cradled her senses as she felt it send her into an intoxicated mental frenzy.

She could almost feel it caressing like liquid gold down her throat. Her body hungered for it more than she had ever felt before. Her body ached for it. She let her finger caress along the blood splatter that stained the precious walls of the Compton Manor.

She dipped her finger and let the blood caress over her lips and across her lucid tongue as she groaned out in satisfying pleasure.

"Mmmm, quite exquisite if must say William" she spoke softly, her taste buds relinquishing the taste of blood.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 12:59 pm

"Mmmm, quite exquisite if must say William"

Bill was still hallucinating, he had to be. This wasn't real. He had to be dreaming. Lorena was dead, Sookie killed her. His body instinctively reacted to her very presence, the hair on the back of his neck prickled like fine wires on sensitive human skin.

"Lorena!" he hissed, the words rolling of his tongue like acid.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 pm

"My, my William. This human act you do for your werewolf girlfriend is charmin' and all. But we both know better" she smirked.

She dabbed her finger into the blood again, her finger gliding across her lips, her tongue circling the tip of her finger, seductively sucking on her finger. Groaning again as the blood peaked through her system.

"Such a fine delicacy. Your wolf has fine tastes, after all, she chose you" she smirked as she perched herself on the edge of Bill's desk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 pm

"How is this possible? You are dead!" he hissed at her.

He began pacing towards her, his eyes never leaving her's. He knew how unpredictable that she could be. She always had a way of catching him off guard, and he wasn't about to let her do it, especially now that she was a....ghost?

"What is it that you want Lorena?" he quizzed her.

Why was she here? What did she want? All these questions circulated Bill's frazzled mind.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 2:15 pm

"Hmm..well technically, so are you William...Now lets not play games...Well your games. Your games tend to involve domestic violence with a fifty-two inch plasma screen television. Quite domineering if you ask me. Does your wolf comply to your every wish, your every whim William?.....There's no excuse for domestic violence William" she smirked as her laugh echoed the office.

She stood from her perching position and closed the gap between her and Bill, her hand latching onto her hip. Her ruby lips pursued together to form a sweet pout. Her eyes physically undressing her progeny.

"Why I came back for you William. It is rather lonely on the other side. And i would quite like the company" she smirked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm

"Why I came back for you William. It is rather lonely on the other side. And i would quite like the company"

Bill fought to remain calm, anger searing through his veins, pulsing like a rabid animal inside his statue stance, his face not giving anything away. He would not let Lorena get to him, he refused too.

"Then how can I see you? Sookie killed you!" he said remembering that morning vividly.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm

"See me? William, you know why....But...I have no idea how long it is gonna last, so let`s get right to the point..."

She began to pace around her progeny's office, her eyes looking at everything her child had gained in becoming the King of Louisiana.

"I must say William, you have gained power, far more that i ever thought you could. I believed you to become a toy of that human...How is Sookie?" she grinned, her eyes twinkling against the bright light.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Even in death, Bill still despised his own Maker, everything that she had done to him had made him hate Lorena even more. His hands clenched together in tight fists as he remained calm, every single sense in his body on high alert.

"I don`t know how you are here, but you need to leave me alone Lorena" he spat at her.

He willed for her to leave, even close to wishing, but still nothing seemed to work.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm

"Then what kind of a Maker would I be, if I didn`t help you out of this mess you are in William?" she sneered at him.

She sped towards him, her face mere inches from his, her eyes blazing over the fine body that was her progeny's. William may have been able to see her now, but what he failed to notice was that Lorena still saw everything from the 'other side'. She had witnessed everything that her progeny had done.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

He knew it, he just knew it. Lorena always has something up her sleeve. She was just as devious now as she was when she was alive, well not a ghost or whatever she was.

"And what mess is it that you plan to help me out of Lorena?" he quizzed her "I am curious to know what 'you' can do?"

He sat himself down on the edge of the desk as he waited for her answer.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Thu May 09, 2013 2:51 pm

"Always so impatient my dear William...Seems that nothing has changed" she laughed.

She walked towards Bill, standing between his thighs. Her arms resting on his firm shoulders. She always knew things, things that no one would understand.

"I have a message....A message from Lilith" she smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm